Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Maybe, but I know that the feeling I have for the first girl that ever loved me (the facebook girl, even if i was to stupid to understand it back then), is something totally different than what i ever felt for the girl that I am together with for 14 years now. I NEVER felt this way about her. I always liked her, but I do think I never loved her. And maybe I do not know what real love is, but I think what I feel for the new girl is damn close.. as I said, I wished I never knew my current GF and just was single till now and be with her and her daughter but with a child of me on the way and 14 years of baggage I cannot just quit on my actual GF.. so for now I am pretending to love my current gf and pretending to be single to the person I would want in my world... but I rarely has been so sad in my life as I am now even with a child on its way and two girls that want to be with me.
    You feel sad because you are 37 in age but in emotional maturity you are about 15. You also feel bad because you have treated two human beings (soon to be three) fairly terribly and now you're asking for major life advice on a video game forum. You need a heaping dose of perspective, ace.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Tell them both the truth and I guarantee neither of them wants to be with you.
    I know.

There was this rap song I was listening too, one lyric seems apropos "--got my babies moma and side girl making out in the corner--"

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

You also put yourself in this position in the first place. You should have considered this all before you decided to have a child and before you met up with this other girl. You had plenty of opportunity to do the right thing. It's hard to tell you what you should do now because most of us would not put ourselves in this situation.

Also, can you tell the difference between love and infatuation? If you're simply infatuated with girl #2 and confusing that for love then you're well on your way to making some serious mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    You also put yourself in this position in the first place. You should have considered this all before you decided to have a child and before you met up with this other girl. You had plenty of opportunity to do the right thing. It's hard to tell you what you should do now because most of us would not put ourselves in this situation.
    Man you can't expect people to think about consequences BEFORE they act.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I know this, I am not stupid But when I decided to go for a child, because I always wanted one and my GF was getting to the late thirties, so I decided, it is now or never and I have noone else anyway, it is my only chance to at least have a son or daughter of my own. So I went along with it. But a few months later I suddenly met (again) the girl I feel like I always destined to be with.. 14 years and it happens a few months after... now I am in a situation where I have to break someone's heart sooner or later. Breaking my GF's heart means making my child live with separated parents and a girl that loved me for 14 years devastated. Stop seeying the second girl would be easier, but she would not understand without reason and she would be heartbroken either way. Also, she is the one I feel I want to be with.. IF my situation was not so f*cked up.

I know this, I am not stupid But when I decided to go for a child, because I always wanted one and my GF was getting to the late thirties, so I decided, it is now or never and I have noone else anyway, it is my only chance to at least have a son or daughter of my own. So I went along with it. But a few months later I suddenly met (again) the girl I feel like I always destined to be with.. 14 years and it happens a few months after... now I am in a situation where I have to break someone's heart sooner or later. Breaking my GF's heart means making my child live with separated parents and a girl that loved me for 14 years devastated. Stop seeying the second girl would be easier, but she would not understand without reason and she would be heartbroken either way. Also, she is the one I feel I want to be with.. IF my situation was not so f*cked up.
    You don't find it rather coincidental that right after your gf becomes pregnant, you decide that you are in love with another woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Also, can you tell the difference between love and infatuation? If you're simply infatuated with girl #2 and confusing that for love then you're well on your way to making some serious mistakes.
    I think all those mistakes have already been made in full. Can't really mess it up any further. What's going to happen is consequences for the mistakes next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I don't even think he's infatuated, I think he has commitment issues and he views the new girl as an escape hatch. Although I'm very certain that he THINKS he's in love with her...

Oh boo hoo, you went along with it. You sound like a coward. You had 14 years to say no and all you've done is "gone along with it", you made your choices so stop acting like you've been forced into a life you didn't want. The other woman would understand why if you just manned up and said "Sorry, I can't see you because I've been in a relationship for 14 years and have a child on the way", but that'll never happen because you seem incapable of telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I think all those mistakes have already been made in full. Can't really mess it up any further.
    He could get them both pregnant at the same time. Yes, I actually know someone that this happened to. >.<

Hello

I (37 years old) am going to make this short, it is complicated enough... I have been together with a girl I like but not love for about 14 years. I knew I never loved her but I never expected to find someone else and it was/is convenient and easy. Thing is, a few months ago we decided to go for a child. She is about 3 months pregnant now. The thing is, through Facebook I came into contact with a girl I knew from high school, we met a few times (my GF doesn't know of course) and for the first time in my life I actually feel love. I only seen her 3 times now but we kissed. She also has a 6 year old daughter from a previous relationship. She thinks I am alone.

I do not know what to do now. I got my child coming in a few months from the girl I spend 10+ years with but not love but fell in love with a girl that has a child from someone else and thinks I am single. She is talking to me that for now she won't say anything to her daughter because she will do that when she is really sure it will work out between us. Because it would be more difficult for her to understand a new daddy is coming in her life. But while for the first time I felt real love, I am also so sad lately. I feel like I am disappointing both now (even if neither know at this point). My girlfriend that doesn't know I never loved her and now we have a child ... AND the girl I love is so serious with me and is so honest and wants to "involve her daughter" with me so when the time comes we both decide to move forward it will be easier on the child..

What should I do?
    Why would you stay with someone you didn't love?

Well I say leave her and pay child support

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    He could get them both pregnant at the same time. Yes, I actually know someone that this happened to. >.<
    Nice

/10char
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-06-28 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Nice.

/10char
    It was pretty ghetto, to be honest. Apparently those people on Maury actually exist in real life...

Oh, yeah, there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee wiz, that's crazy. I can understand liking two girls but impregnanting two.

Light, that is too much. TOO MUCH
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you are one massive faggot.

Deleted
    It was pretty ghetto, to be honest. Apparently those people on Maury actually exist in real life...
    It's kind of a fetish of mine, tbh.

Twice the love I guess.

Alas, you can't always get what you want

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    It's kind of a fetish of mine, tbh.

Twice the love I guess.
    Have you considered moving to Utah?