Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Anyways, what I would do is drop the new GF, come clean to your old GF and try to have a good relationship with your child. You could just never mention it to the mother of your child, it would certainly be the easy way out but I don't think that would be right. I certainly would not say "I like you but I don't love you."

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It was pretty ghetto, to be honest. Apparently those people on Maury actually exist in real life...
    I mean they have to come from somewhere.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Why would you stay with someone you didn't love?

Well I say leave her and pay child support
    That would be a very hard thing to do emotionally and even then, the girl I want to be with thinks I have been single for years, how would I explain a kid suddenly ? Also I have been unemployed for a long time. How would I pay child support ?

Deleted
    Have you considered moving to Utah?
    Haha, no, I'm not religious at all.

I doubt I'd find me two wives as a filthy non believer.

It was pretty ghetto, to be honest. Apparently those people on Maury actually exist in real life...
    Maury is the greatest show ever made.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Anyways, what I would do is drop the new GF, come clean to your old GF and try to have a good relationship with your child. You could just never mention it to the mother of your child, it would certainly be the easy way out but I don't think that would be right. I certainly would not say "I like you but I don't love you."
    If I go this route I would never tell her, that would make her leave me I am sure. So I would then just go on as the past 14 years but with a child between us.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    That would be a very hard thing to do emotionally and even then, the girl I want to be with thinks I have been single for years, how would I explain a kid suddenly ? Also I have been unemployed for a long time. How would I pay child support ?
    So you're unemployed, a chronic liar, and an idiot manchild. What a catch.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    You really didn't think this thing through. I mean no job and planning on getting a kid? Either you are fibbing or the most foolish man on the internet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry OP but no sympathy for me, how can you be with someone for 14 years that you don't even love? To lead them to believing that you do and being the father of her child? Very, very selfish OP. I also don't think you're "in love" with this new girl, it's something brand new and refreshing in a relationship you grew complacent with years ago. If you want to throw that down the drain go for it but just know you're not a very nice person for doing that to her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello

I (37 years old) am going to make this short, it is complicated enough... I have been together with a girl I like but not love for about 14 years. I knew I never loved her but I never expected to find someone else and it was/is convenient and easy. Thing is, a few months ago we decided to go for a child. She is about 3 months pregnant now. The thing is, through Facebook I came into contact with a girl I knew from high school, we met a few times (my GF doesn't know of course) and for the first time in my life I actually feel love. I only seen her 3 times now but we kissed. She also has a 6 year old daughter from a previous relationship. She thinks I am alone.

I do not know what to do now. I got my child coming in a few months from the girl I spend 10+ years with but not love but fell in love with a girl that has a child from someone else and thinks I am single. She is talking to me that for now she won't say anything to her daughter because she will do that when she is really sure it will work out between us. Because it would be more difficult for her to understand a new daddy is coming in her life. But while for the first time I felt real love, I am also so sad lately. I feel like I am disappointing both now (even if neither know at this point). My girlfriend that doesn't know I never loved her and now we have a child ... AND the girl I love is so serious with me and is so honest and wants to "involve her daughter" with me so when the time comes we both decide to move forward it will be easier on the child..

What should I do?
    You lied to her, you arent in love, you are infatuated. DONT LIE AND CHEAT jesus fucking christ

Why did you tell her that you've been single for years? Did you also lie about your employment status? Does your pregnant girlfriend basically take care of you?

Hello

I (37 years old) am going to make this short, it is complicated enough... I have been together with a girl I like but not love for about 14 years. I knew I never loved her but I never expected to find someone else and it was/is convenient and easy. Thing is, a few months ago we decided to go for a child. She is about 3 months pregnant now.
    Wow. All that's left for you to do is to try and remember your high school debate classes so that you might convince her to have an abortion. Good luck, sailor.

Why would you plan on having a kid when you are unemployed? Is the mother of your child loaded?

Why would you plan on having a kid when you are unemployed? Is the mother of your child loaded?
    This is pretty amazing, the more he types the more amazing the story gets.

I highly doubt this is even a serious thread anymore, new account, pathetic backstory about useless unemployed male being fawned over by 2 women, yeah right.
    Last edited by TheDestinatus; 2016-06-28 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Whatever you decide, OP, do not listen to this person.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Haha, no, I'm not religious at all.

I doubt I'd find me two wives as a filthy non believer.
    Hmm. Well, could start frequenting swingers' clubs

A child with someone you mildly like because of convenience ..... but you still believe you'd be a good father to anyone's child? You're asking gamers who you should abandon?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    I live with two women, it's pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I mean they have to come from somewhere.
    I know Was hoping that they were actors, but nope.