Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because players are kinda exempt cause gameplay or do you expect players not able to play because lore.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Fix´d for ya.
    i ment Sargeras hes the leader of the Burning legion and will most likely be the final boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    The reason Blizzard keeps bringing back villains etc. is because the creative directors lack imagination.
    Either that,or people like the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post

That's simply not true. Look at Mists of Pandaria, which was without a doubt Kosak's baby. Introduced dozens of new characters, factions, and races with detailed histories and interesting motivations.

People just shit on anything in WoW that's not a holdover from Warcraft 3.
    This always makes me sad. I absolutely adored MoP because of the lore. The story was great, and I found myself actually reading quests again. It was also some of the most fun raiding I've ever had. I wish I knew a way to dispel all the rose-tinted glasses I see all over these forums, so that people would objectively look at the expansions and evaluate them. If, after that, they still hated the ones they hated before, then good. I just wish people wouldn't dismiss one of my favorite expansions just because of pandas. (I'm also fond of BC and Wrath)

OT: Gul'dan is gonna come back as many times as needed for the story, until the player base accepts new characters. But like Kathranis said, if it isn't attached in some way to WC3, people have a fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    The reason Blizzard keeps bringing back villains etc. is because the creative directors lack imagination.
    I disagree. Blizzard bring dozens of villains every x-pac. If people decide to focus on one, that's not their issue. For instance, Gul'Dan is only ONE boss in the two raid tiers coming. I mean, Xavius is probably as corrupted and dangerous as Gul'dan and has a long standing in the lore - but it will be our first time challenging him in game. What do you do of that?
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2016-06-28 at 07:58 PM.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The artwork is absolutely canon. The whole point of the book was a brush up and extension on the lore. Not to pull shit out of their asses. All this leads to is that Gul'dan will probably become the new Avatar of Sargeras. Based on the new look and Sargeras' old avatar look.
    i am sure Sargeras could find a more healthy vessel than old Gul'dan

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    This right here
    This is so funny. "made-up lore" literally every story of fiction is "made-up"

Quote Originally Posted by Teevo View Post
    This always makes me sad. I absolutely adored MoP because of the lore. The story was great, and I found myself actually reading quests again. It was also some of the most fun raiding I've ever had. I wish I knew a way to dispel all the rose-tinted glasses I see all over these forums, so that people would objectively look at the expansions and evaluate them. If, after that, they still hated the ones they hated before, then good. I just wish people wouldn't dismiss one of my favorite expansions just because of pandas. (I'm also fond of BC and Wrath)

OT: Gul'dan is gonna come back as many times as needed for the story, until the player base accepts new characters. But like Kathranis said, if it isn't attached in some way to WC3, people have a fit.
    I didn't like the introduction of MoP and the quest zones so much as in Cataclysm, later MoP got far better and maybe better than most other expansions. With those lore single player scenarios and later isle of thunder and the raids of course. That was top notch! While on the other side, people like to ignore how powerful the start of cataclysm was. My favorite quests expierence and areas, lots of diversity, epic ness.....of course i am a jules verne fan too so maybe that kicked in, too, hard 5mans, it went quickly downhill after firelands that was a simi lar epic zone like isle of thunder.

Mop is Cata reversed and vice versa.

But what is WoD? Its like a horrormovie that got cut to pieces for a younger audience or a show on TV that got canceled in the middle of the heat......i don't bother so much about time travel in a fantasy universe, but at least i want the extended version of it not a rushjob.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2016-06-29 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    In case if Gul'Dan is going to die, just like Illidan some characters call Gul'Dan a Demon, also in Warcraft movie some main characters called Gul'Dan a Demon. Illidan was killed in WC3 by Arthas/Lich King and than killed in Black Temple by players,Akama and Maiev.
    But getting ressurected in Legion? And his corpse wasnt rotten?
    Well who knows maybe Arthas and Garrosh Hellscream also was demons?

Some ppl say that ressurecting dead characters is lame, because when some one dies again they dont know for sure if that character is going to be ressurected again.

But making most bad guys npcs Orcs and Belves, and most good ones Night Elves and Humans is also lame. There should be villians and good guys among any race. Anyway not saying that Illidan is good guy he killed Naisha.
    Here's where you're wrong: The Illidan novel states that only Sargeras' favored demons regenerate on their homeworld. It's a pretty big plot point.

Illidan didn't die at the Black Temple or Frozen Throne. He was defeated at the Frozen Throne but did not die. And originally he was supposed to die at the end of the Black Temple, killed by Maiev, but we don't actually see that. They both just kind of... despawn. This is a partial retcon, much like Brent Spiner surviving the first Independance Day Movie.

As for Naisha, she might still be alive in the Tomb of Sargeras.