Thread: Gnome Hunters

Gnome Hunters

I'm curious to know if anyone has been into the PTR, or the Beta, and checked out Gnome Hunters. I am not seeing any racial advantage, nor disadvantage. They feel like a cleaner cut of goblin hunters. Has anyone experienced any real issue or technical drawback to Gnome hunters? I'm considering a race change with Legion since I am tired of my Dwarf. Any technical advice you could offer would be of tremendous value. Thanks.

Deleted
    Masters call freedom got moved to survi only so snare/root break as bm / mm as a gnome hunter seems good. In pvp that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    Masters call freedom got moved to survi only so snare/root break as bm / mm as a gnome hunter seems good. In pvp that is.
    Thanks. I appreciate the input.

Race changed my hunter to gnome on ptr. I. LOVE. IT. LUUUUUUUURV.
    Science the shit out of it!

Does it matter?
    If you wanna play gnome, then play a gnome!
    Racials is not as big of a deal now as it was before :/

I will be going gnome, because have been waiting for this day for too long And yes its great on beta atleast ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    SV still have masters call in their pvp talents. Bm does not thou

The only advantage to gnomes is they can tame mechanicals before legion drops. Since the item to teach other races is learned from a recipe from a legion vendor. Those mechanical wolves are soo cool looking. I have them on my hunter in beta and I cant wait to use them with SV and BM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i'll just race change and back (if i get bored before Legion hits) :S