Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You don't think they couldn't have taken just a moment to say "hands up" or "on the ground" before they shot a 12-year-old kid?
    But the cops said they did! WHY DON'T YOU COP HATERS BELIEVE THEM!?!?!?!?!?!

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    it is mass immigration that people do not like, them being Polish is an irrelevance, they could have been from anywhere and would have got the same flak
    I know you obviously don't speak for everyone but this make zero sense? You're ok with a certain amount of immigrants to come in but not "mass" immigratns? Are you referring to from certain terrorist breeding countries or in general? If terrorist breeding countries, I get it. If in general... zero sense? If a mass amount of people want to migrate from country A to your country and they do it legally, what's the problem?
    Last edited by alturic; 2016-06-28 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Cannot Fap To That View Post
    Because what you describe is not what happened.
    That is exactly what happened. They didn't bring the car to a stop before shooting him. Neither officer administered any aid after shooting him. The caller told the dispatcher that the gun might have been fake, but the dispatcher didn't tell the officers heading to the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    But the cops said they did! WHY DON'T YOU COP HATERS BELIEVE THEM!?!?!?!?!?!
    Because when a cop shoots a black it's guilty until proven innocent for most people apparently. Like think about it, they bang on drums, block streets, burn property, loot weaves while chanting "No Justice, No Peace", yet 9/10 times the "justice" system says the cop wasn't in the wrong and they don't agree with it. Hence, it's really "No head on a platter, No Peace".

Damn, an actor said something outrageous? Must be true then!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That is exactly what happened. They didn't bring the car to a stop before shooting him. Neither officer administered any aid after shooting him. The caller told the dispatcher that the gun might have been fake, but the dispatcher didn't tell the officers heading to the scene.
    Are we referring to the kid who was walking around with the gun, where the cops rolled through the park, got out and shot? If so, The cops rolled up right next to someone with a gun. You don't have time to "Hold up son, let me just put this car in park, get out and see if I can make out that the gun you are holding is fake".

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    America has a Black Entertainment Television channel!

I can understand foreign language channels, but why do you have colour segregated TV channels?
    you are a racist now for questioning BET

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    In all honesty, it's thing like BET, banging drums, chanting FTP, burning property, looting weaves, etc that makes me view blacks in a negative light.

I truly have no problem with black people as in wishing them harm or anything like that, but you know god damn well if there was a WET there'd be outrage. I mean fuck, the Red Cross puts out a poster that has a bunch of kids doing things around a pool and I think they had 5 "bad" things to do around pools and 3 of the "bad" things were done by black kids, and 2 were done by white kids. It's all over the place now AND the Red Cross fucking apologized... like would blacks be ok if it was 3 white kids doing bad and only 2 blacks? I just don't get the racist/racism label being used for virtually EVERYTHING anymore. I swear it literally seems like anything (such as a random Red Cross poster that had ZERO intent on being anything more than do and dont's of pool etiquette) that puts blacks in a negative light is RACIST ZOMG!!!

At what point do blacks say "Ok, this isn't racist. This is simply a poster showing do's and dont's of pool etiquette"? At what point do blacks say "Ok, I can understand that a cop shot at Shawna because X" instead of "Aww Hell Nah! Fucking pigs!!!!"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I know you obviously don't speak for everyone but this make zero sense? You're ok with a certain amount of immigrants to come in but not "mass" immigratns? Are you referring to from certain terrorist breeding countries or in general? If terrorist breeding countries, I get it. If in general... zero sense? If a mass amount of people want to migrate from country A to your country and they do it legally, what's the problem?
    It is to do with mass immigration, the biggest issue were Polish people, who obviously do not come from a terrorist breeding country.

It is basically "They are taking our jobs and straining the existing welfare services".

Nobody gave a shit about Polish people when there were 50,000 of them in the country, just as nobody gives a shit about the number of French people in the country, it is when the numbers of Polish people became significant that lots of people started caring.

Now compare that to Pakistanis, where some people would hate them even if there were none in the country.

One is anti-mass immigration, the other is anti-particular group of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Are we referring to the kid who was walking around with the gun, where the cops rolled through the park, got out and shot? If so, The cops rolled up right next to someone with a gun. You don't have time to "Hold up son, let me just put this car in park, get out and see if I can make out that the gun you are holding is fake".
    So what reason is there for them to charge right up at him rather than parking down the block and using a megaphone?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind

when he wrote
    He went on: 'Now, what we've been doing is looking at the data and we know that police somehow manage to de-escalate, disarm and not kill white people every day.
    Because I can post stories of white people who were unarmed being killed and one unarmed homeless white guy white guy who was beaten to death by police for no reason what so ever.

Some police officers are assholes, they don't care what color you are.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Here is what an actual bad cop killing looks like(around the same time as Tamir but ludenpress ignored) of a black cop coming up behind Dylan Taylor. The cop was supposed to be looking for a Hispanic guy with a red hat and shot Dylan in the back with no first aid either. Dylan never even heard the officer.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/graph...eleased_062015
    american cops, they're all james bond license to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post

I thought of that "You have Ebola now" meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hooting-police

I can somewhat see how he could say this is a " drive-by " shooting, it would appear they shot him right as they opened their doors.
    Thats not a drive by, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    The video of Tamir showed him pointing a gun at people. Anyone who has fired a gun knows better than to do that.

Here is what an actual bad cop killing looks like(around the same time as Tamir but ludenpress ignored) of a black cop coming up behind Dylan Taylor. The cop was supposed to be looking for a Hispanic guy with a red hat and shot Dylan in the back with no first aid either. Dylan never even heard the officer.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/graph...eleased_062015
    Maybe you should try the whole "protesting" thing rather than tut-tutting and shouting down black people who are in an uproar about police killings.

So what reason is there for them to charge right up at him rather than parking down the block and using a megaphone?
    Do you have some notion that cops are there to protect the general public, or themselves? You're not going to stop down the road and use a megaphone when the vast majority of the time it's someone with mental illness who is intent on randomly shooting people. Situations like Tamir Rice and the like are minority scenarios.

In other words, people who have common-sense don't randomly wave guns around.
    Last edited by alturic; 2016-06-28 at 08:52 PM.

Maybe you should try the whole "protesting" thing rather than tut-tutting and shouting down black people who are in an uproar about police killings*.
    *Specific police killings

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Kinda weird people don't have the common sense to realize that the reason people say, "Black lives matter" and not, "All lives matter" is because the way the system has a massive majority of black people in prison -- who then can logically be said to face the most abuse by the police force.

BLM protests get out of hands (obviously) -- I'm not necessarily on either side. I support the cause but not the actions.

I wouldn't be surprised if drive by shootings of blacks occur, because the way the world is, isn't sunshine and rainbows. People don't realize these things and decide to think based on biased and not take a full look at both sides because of the misinformation and research people do (if any at all). Obviously the issue stems from the imbalance of wealth among neighborhoods -- primarily across the school system and the system of slavery which still lingers to this day (and STILL exists in many forms).

The problem also comes from parents, because people don't always have role models to look up to and people to tell them X is bad because of Y. From an outsider looking in, it's easy to do selective research and miss the key points of why things in general happen in life.
    Point. Poverty does a great deal to explain petty crime for survival.

Question. How does that even begin to cover violent crime? Black on black crime remains the elephant in the room while, outside of Rice, people champion actual criminals that were killed by cops.

This blacks being oppressed movement is so stupid. They have all the same privileges as whites, and get treated just the same, they just like to pretend they're oppressed, and want people to feel sorry for them. Well too bad, people aren't stupid.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I think people's biggest hang up with BET is the B in it's name. I don't hear people complaining about Death metal radio stations, Country Music stations, or even RnB and Hip Hop stations. But because they called it Black Entertainment Television, it somehow worse, then if it had the same content and called "anything TV"

I'll agree BET didn't help itself, has many of the shows just painted the same stereotypes they were trying to get away from. But would we be eqully mad if they had a Scottish Entertainment Televison channel?
    The "white" stations you described actually do have black people, albeit less than normal, but the typical stations have black people in the exact ratios that they exist in this country so there is no need for BET and it is in fact racist. I mean at least Telemundo came from Puerto Rico where *gasp* the majority are native spanish speakers.

It's just like Jada Pinkett and Spike Lee's idiocy about complaining there were no people of color for oscars last year and yet every year prior black people have received disproportionately MORE Oscars AND nominations than they should have if you want to look at demographics. If anyone should have complained it's Asians and Hispanics.