Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I love hearing from all of my fans! It's just that, you know...the mailbox has been quite full lately....the mailman is starting to stuff the letters through the chimney...

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly at this point I'm suspecting a personality disorder of some sort.
    Time for a ritual burning then my dear! Get rid of all the stale romance letters, clean the house and bathe in a delightful rose-petal bath!

Yeah, I should try to be E-Doctor, but he definately needs some sort of help if all our comments don't get through to him. Posting here about this was another red flag to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    As your agent, I advise reading the mail. >.>
    *Whimpers* I'm trying! *hand cramps up, reaches for letter opener*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Time for a ritual burning then my dear! Get rid of all the stale romance letters, clean the house and bathe in a delightful rose-petal bath!

Yeah, I should try to be E-Doctor, but he definately needs some sort of help if all our comments don't get through to him. Posting here about this was another red flag to me.
    Mmm that does sound lovely :3

His cognitive dissonance is strong, sadly. Not sure if anything good will come of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    Given his posts in general I don't think he is capable of that(or aware of how the real world works for that matter) so I'm going to stick with my original assessment that he needs to take a walk off a cliff.
    I don't think he sounds ready to be a father either but think of the baby that'll get born, it won't even have a chance to meet their dad and would have to live with knowing dad gave up on them prematurely. That's just painful and cruel to me.

- - - Updated - - -

*Whimpers* I'm trying! *hand cramps up, reaches for letter opener*

- - - Updated - - -

Mmm that does sound lovely :3

His cognitive dissonance is strong, sadly. Not sure if anything good will come of this.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...660c51561a.jpg

#lifegoals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    I think this is the most sensible thing to do for everyone involved...
    The most sensible thing to do is to be honest with people you care about. And you know it.

Me too, here's a recent photo of me.

Please guys no fan mail.

A pony's gotta stay humble, by posting anonymously on the Internet.
    Imagine bread's relief!

Or disappointment...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The most sensible thing to do is to be honest with people you care about. And you know it.

Imagine bread's relief!

Or disappointment...
    No doubt another fetish of bread he won't admit to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whimpers* I'm trying! *hand cramps up, reaches for letter opener*
    Lemme know when you see my letter. I put cookies in there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

No words to describes this debauchery. Just wow.

To the OP: I really hope this is just a troll post because I don't want to believe people like you really exist. Either way, please check yourself into a mental health institution. Deriving enjoyment from this kind of trolling actually indicates mental illness of some sort. If, however, this situation is as real as you're trying to lead us to believe, also do the same because you have a personality disorder of some sort that needs to be treated.

I would tell the facebook girl first of your situation. See how she reacts. And base your decision on that. I consider this the only logical approach

ps you'r an asshole if your current gf does not know you never truelly loved her.
    Last edited by Mazeari; 2016-06-28 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    No words to describes this debauchery. Just wow.

To the OP: I really hope this is just a troll post because I don't want to believe people like you really exist. Either way, please check yourself into a mental health institution. Deriving enjoyment from this kind of trolling actually indicates mental illness of some sort. If, however, this situation is as real as you're trying to lead us to believe, also do the same because you have a personality disorder of some sort that needs to be treated.
    People like him really do exist though, and in mass. You know how many women have kids with multiple fathers, and how many fathers have kids with multiple women? A LOT.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

OP lies to his girlfriend for 14 years. Knowing that he doesn't love her and just likes that she is convenient. Then he lies to girl that he "loves" by saying he's single. OP also tried to have a child with a girl he didn't love. OP, I think you should just stop speaking to women. You're not worth their time, as you have revealed here to have no regard for them at all.

I don't think he sounds ready to be a father either but think of the baby that'll get born, it won't even have a chance to meet their dad and would have to live with knowing dad gave up on them prematurely. That's just painful and cruel to me.
    I am thinking of the child. He is clearly a horrible person and should have no influence on this child. Look at some of things he has said... he has already given up on them prematurely. He is already willing to never see the child if he can get out of paying child support and be with the woman he "loves". Cliff still seems like the preferable option at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    No doubt another fetish of bread he won't admit to.
    He will, eventually. We will break him!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    I am thinking of the child. He is clearly a horrible person and should have no influence on this child. Look at some of things he has said... he has already given up on them prematurely. He is already willing to never see the child if he can get out of paying child support and be with the woman he "loves". Cliff still seems like the preferable option at this point.
    I am NOT a horrible person, also things like this do not happen from one day to another... you gradually get into them. It sounds more horrible because you read it all in one go!

Deleted
    I am NOT a horrible person, also things like this do not happen from one day to another... you gradually get into them. It sounds more horrible because you read it all in one go!
    True. So now that you have given us a nice lil horror of a synopsis don't you think you should actually consider taking some drastic measures to make sure your newborn is healthy and a chance of having both of their parents in their life? You give me a "Me me me me!" vibe with your (non) solution of sticking your head in the sand hoping it will blow over and your preferred lady will notice nothing of the fallout.

Colour me unimpressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    No offence dude, but true story or not, reading your original post in one go, or in small bulks still makes it seem like you're abit of a horrible person.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    @ OP are you black? Because black fathers abandon their children all the time.
    That's wacist.

snip
    Alright dude and good luck sorting the emotions between your heart and your brain, been there and it's not an easy dilemma.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Between the derailed tangent of pony pictures/miscellaneous chat, and the fact that people are starting to throw insults around, I'm closing this.