Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Only this time the group you would normally associate with violence were the victims. And the people that are supposed to protect and serve stood by and watched it happen.
    I expect major backlash towards the Sac police department.
    Naaaa, not until some people actually get killed. Until then, nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    So fascists didn't think they were the good guys?

The issue here is that people have this idea that "bad" guys kno and embrace being bad. The idea that a good intention can be acted on poorly is alien
    This. Has ANYONE ever gotten into power being openly evil and admitting that they are the bad guy?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    It also has cities filing for bankruptcy. It may have the largest economy, but it also has some pretty staggering debt.
    You mean Stockton? Stockton is inconsequential to the Californian economy. Stockton is also recovering already.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Naaaa, not until some people actually get killed. Until then, nothing will change.
    At the very least, I would hope the victims sue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    You mean Stockton? Stockton is inconsequential to the Californian economy. Stockton is also recovering already.
    Whenever I think of Stockton I just think of it as that place they film Bait-Car. What a shithole

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    IDK whey they even bother trying to save states overrun with 3rd worlders anymore. It's over, its done, let those states drown when all the white people leave.

They should've done something back in the 1980's about this but its far too late now.
    It's adorable how you think it's only white people who are bringing prosperity here or elsewhere.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    OK, we need to send LaRPing Trekkies as a third faction to act as peacekeepers or alien culture students. Because this shit is truly over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    OK, we need to send LaRPing Trekkies as a third faction to act as peacekeepers or alien culture students. Because this shit is truly over the top.

Nah fuck that. Send GoT larpers. Have them create alliances and murder one another in ingenious ways.

Have the Regressives invite the nazis to a wedding feast.

Not really suprised in Norway we call the far left the violent left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Whenever I think of Stockton I just think of it as that place they film Bait-Car. What a shithole
    It is a shithole. The only time you hear about it on the news is when its economy sucks or when there's been another shooting. But ultimately it's a shithole in the middle of nowhere that has no real importance to the state as a whole.

Deleted
    The regressives should be exiled to Mars and create their own backwards civilization there.

The regressives should be exiled to Mars and create their own backwards civilization there.
    Wouldn't they just kill each other? Or would there need to be 1 Mars colony for the regressive left and another for the regressive right? Because if we put them together we might as well make a show of it.

Deleted
    Wouldn't they just kill each other? Or would there need to be 1 Mars colony for the regressive left and another for the regressive right? Because if we put them together we might as well make a show of it.
    Even the regressive left would kill each other since they are extremely individualist.

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    It's adorable how you think it's only white people who are bringing prosperity here or elsewhere.
    it is cute that you think minorities bring prosperity. Minorities only stimulate the economy by serving the White overlords, thats why white middle class is so fond of them.
    Without serving the white overlords as cheap workers, minorities only bring crime, disease and general instability in society.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    it is cute that you think minorities bring prosperity. Minorities only stimulate the economy by serving the White overlords, thats why white middle class is so fond of them.
    Without serving the white overlords as cheap workers, minorities only bring crime, disease and general instability in society.
    Asians are a minority, but on average they are more successful than whites in the United States.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    I don't even...

You know what will happen. They will demonize their society and push for the oppressed earthlings to come and colinize. Having a Martian baby will be seen as planetist.

Too bad they didn't kill each other.

This is always the case, the progressive people of acceptance only accept their own views and act in violence when other people have different countering views.

Well, I think we found the neo-nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Too bad they didn't kill each other.
    yeah man, Americans should be left to kill eachother on the streets! /s

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I think we found the neo-nazi.
    As gross as what he said is, I'd still rather associate with him than someone who would stab me for exercising my constitutional right to peacefully assemble.