Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legion Beta - Build 22053

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-06-28 at 10:09 PM.

hype hype

/10char
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Talk about bare bones, there is nothing in the op. =D
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Wow, more Ret Pally nerfs

Finally some Fury War nerfs. About time.

RIP Ret (again). Buff one week and nerf the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerfs to SV and Ret... Well now, looks like I need to find a new melee spec that won't be okay so it won't be nerfed to the ground before it can out dps even the worst ranged specs.

More hunter nerfs. Really original. Gut our mobility and raid usefulness then our damage. Kk

so many differences compared to MMOC vs wowhead. last few builds, wowhead had the correct changes.

example on this one, Phoenix's Flames Hurls a Phoenix that causes (500%300% of Spell power) Fire damage to the target and splashes (150%100% of Spell power) Fire damage to other nearby enemies. This damage is always a critical strike.
    Cooldown changed from 1.5 min recharge to 45 sec recharge

is most likely the correct one. not the one listed on this site

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    More hunter nerfs. Really original. Gut our mobility and raid usefulness then our damage. Kk
    It's not like our damage was even high in comparison to other classes anyway. Why do they keep nerfing hunters?

I hope the pvp templates which don't get shown are at least altered in a way that makes MM less useless in pvp. We have no survivability anymore but as it stands we can't deal any damage either.

Buff to Assassination? Rupture is the most OP ability on the beta. Strange it's not nerfed yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Buff to Assassination? Rupture is the most OP ability on the beta. Strange it's not nerfed yet.
    Yea but lots of nerfs overall so still lower dmg than with the last build.

Brace yourselves...children garnering some obscure, misguided personal victory from Fury nerfs are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamival View Post
    It's not like our damage was even high in comparison to other classes anyway. Why do they keep nerfing hunters?

I hope the pvp templates which don't get shown are at least altered in a way that makes MM less useless in pvp. We have no survivability anymore but as it stands we can't deal any damage either.
    The whole way they've handled hunters in Legion beta has me triggered.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by HJAELTEN View Post
    Yea but lots of nerfs overall so still lower dmg than with the last build.
    What nerfs? Only buffs this build. Mutilate, Garrotte and Envenom got buffed.

AMA has nothing to do with WoW, why is it even mentioned here?

They nerfed Survival again? This is getting stupid. It looks like I wont be touching my hunter the expac, which is sad, as I was looking forward to main as Survival hunter. I hope they actually change their shit damage before legion goes live.

Lmao, phoenix flames won't be in the combustion burst anymore. 300% spell power is lower than pyro. This is so dumb. I'd rather have it for 1500% spell power damage and a 1.5 min cd rather than a sh*t damage low cd. It's just a longer cool down fire blast now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve21092 View Post
    They nerfed Survival again? This is getting stupid. It looks like I wont be touching my hunter the expac, which is sad, as I was looking forward to main as Survival hunter. I hope they actually change their shit damage before legion goes live.

Drama here, drama there...." i cant belive my Hunter is not top dps, he is hitting like The anothers. ... unfair! Fix plz mommy blizzard"

Melee nerfs were expected. Survival, Unholy, and Fury were doing crazy dps on PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    What nerfs? Only buffs this build. Mutilate, Garrotte and Envenom got buffed.
    Read the talent changes too. From the looks of it they nerfed the straight % damage increase talents like Elaborate planning which curbs the OP burst on the beta right now but to balance they bumped up base line a bit. Curbs the burst but balances by making more steady damage. At least that's what I deduced.