Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    go to the link provided for the video

what makes it even worse apparently the Sacramento authorities sat back and allowed the violence to happen a man was attacked right in front of the police and they did nothing the man was even yelling out to the police no more then ten feet away and they just watched

He's a nazi cunt. He deserves to die. He would happily do that to any one if his movement ever gained any power. What do you think nazis are about? Peaceful protest and debate? Why are you defending these people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    You are defending neo-nazi filth.
    You're defending communist filth.

Antifa premeditatedly assaulted a peaceful event by using weapons and outnumbering them by 6:1. This is also not a single event. Antifa is globally known to consist of disgusting extreme leftists/communists who are extreme pussies when it comes to one-on-one or unarmed situations, who go for anything remotely resembling right-wing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    a admitted Marxist saying that violence should be used against those that support anti-democratic movements...now that's confusing lol.
    Marxists are not opposed to democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post

Antifa premeditatedly assaulted a peaceful event by using weapons and outnumbering them by 6:1. This is also not a single event. Antifa is globally known to consist of disgusting extreme leftists/communists who are extreme pussies when it comes to one-on-one or unarmed situations, who go for anything remotely resembling right-wing.
    He's an admitted Marxist, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Deleted

Some fascists got their asses handed to them. Boo-hoo.

Marxists are not opposed to democracy.
    LOL

Never mind the fact that the ONLY way communists of the Marxist stripe (like yourself) have ever come to power is through mass murder and suppression of human rights.

Deleted
    You know, I'd probably find something better than neo nazis being beaten up to promote how evil and violent left wing is

Yes, some rural towns and cities in buttfuck nowhere are struggling.

Deleted
    He's an admitted Marxist, I wouldn't be too surprised.
    Kind of confirms what I always thought about the US military and explains the disturbingly high levels of far right support. You are (quite literally in this thread) a neo-nazi sympathizer.

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Neo nazi groups, violent leftists, the WBC, are still people at the end of the day and wishing harm on anyone because you disagree with their point of view is foolishness and makes you no better than those you disagree with, it actually makes you worse in my opinion.
    If it does so be it. I don't think not minding casualties from altercation between violent groups makes you Hitler as long as it's limited to members of those groups.
    have ever come to power is through mass murder and suppression of human rights.
    That's certainly a unique characteristic right there
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-06-28 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    You know, I'd probably find something better than neo nazis being beaten up to promote how evil and violent left wing is
    Alright. How about the police watching the "evil left" beat and stab American citizens? Isn't their non-interference support for violent leftist actions? That's got me pretty outraged.

Deleted
    Kind of confirms what I always thought about the US military and explains the disturbingly high levels of far right support. You are (quite literally in this thread) a neo-nazi sympathizer.
    Keep promoting that false dichotomy. Being against violent leftism doesn't equal being in favor of the ones they assaulted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Here's a "fun" mental exercise. Imagine for a second if you will, that the guy featured in this video was black. Or even still white, but not a member of a Neo-Nazi organisation.
    Imagine the shit they would be in by now. But because of his political beliefs, this has caught little to no steam.
    The difference is the overt militarism. That's a direct threat to the state. Far right groups march in europe all the time without incident. Marching in suits or whatever isn't a provocation.
    I don't know whether the black panthers march in uniform currently but if they do that should be banned also.

Deleted
    Next time, the police should make a security perimeter around the two groups and let them kill each other. No real loss at the end of the day.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2016-06-28 at 11:02 PM.

This is poisonous thinking and it's why we don't have guilt by association.

Deleted
    Keep promoting that false dichotomy. Being against violent leftism doesn't equal being in favor of the ones they assaulted.
    Oh please, you people are such hypocrites. If this was an ISIS march it would have been banned and had it somehow taken place you'd be cheerleading any one who take a swing at them.

He's a nazi cunt. He deserves to die. He would happily do that to any one if his movement ever gained any power. What do you think nazis are about? Peaceful protest and debate? Why are you defending these people?
    I will take the side of the peaceful rally goers no matter how disgusting they are how vile their message is over violent protesters any day of the week
    reason because the first amendment is more important then trying to silence a message you conceder appalling because one day it might be your message they are violently trying to silence

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    What does it matter what their beliefs are? They were protesting without violence, the progressive bunch decided to act violently, because that's progressive...

Oh please, you people are such hypocrites. If this was an ISIS march it would have been banned and had it somehow taken place you'd be cheerleading any one who take a swing at them.
    Interesting equivalence. Are you saying ISIS is extremely Islamic, or that Neo Nazis are just a twisted form of a good movement?

Can we avoid making statements that are completely unfounded and exist only in your head?
    There is no such precedent of something like this happening.