Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Then he needs to catch up and not mock something he doesn't know about.
    Hell yea he's gotta catch up!! Good advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    Before you vote for Crooked Hillary don't forget that she fought for you to be killed by your mother and is a member of party that wants to take away your right to defend yourself.
    Jesus christ that is some mental fucking gymnastics you are trying to pull here. Don't pull a muscle doing that. Not only is she not removing the 2nd amendment, she has NEVER said that, and abortion is about bodily autonomy. Are you going to increase welfare for all the people that would be having kids they couldn't afford? No? Then you can't have it both fucking ways, either you allow abortion or you increase welfare spending. Or, are you going to adopt your share of the hundreds of thousands of kids? No? Again, can't have it both ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    You actually are believing him? I would say 15, and there's absolutely nothing that would ever convince me otherwise.

Protip: Put them both on ignore, which is what I did.
    Probably because you don't like facts. Pangean is destroying your little worldview with every post he makes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Did you watch the season finale?

Did you watch the season finale?
    Off topic, but OMG yea, of course I did!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Seriously what's your point here? You just bored?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol, I love you too.
    Crockpot bringing the laughs again.

Pangean, when I saw your new avatar I called my fiance over to see and we both got to nerd out once again about how awesome Mormont is. I even prefer it to your fascist Trumps.

Seriously though. Game. of. THRONES!!!!!

OT: I heard Trump paid for more than one of his wives to have several abortions. I wonder how that will effect his support from the Republicans who enjoy his bigoted rhetoric but wish women were more like cattle than people. It's going to put them in a very tough position. I don't envy them.
    Last edited by Espe; 2016-06-28 at 08:38 PM.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Crockpot bringing the laughs again.

Pangean, when I saw your new avatar I called my fiance over to see and we both got to nerd about once again about how awesome Mormont is. I even prefer it to your fascist Trumps.

Seriously though. Game. of. THRONES!!!!!

OT: I heard Trump paid for more than one of his wives to have several abortions. I wonder how that will effect his support from the Republicans who enjoy his bigoted rhetoric but wish women were more like cattle than people. It's going to put them in a very tough position. I don't envy them.
    Game of Thrones this year rocked. And last weeks episode was outstanding. When the Knights of the Vale arrived, I actually cheered and I never do that while watching television. However this weeks episode was pure dynamite in setting up next years shows. Lady Mormont has been an unexpected treat .

Back to Trump I heard it was a girlfriend but what I thought interesting not a single word from him about the SCOTUS ruling on the Texas abortion laws. He yammers on about his golf course but an actual issue of concern. Zero, nada, nothing, zip. More evidence of how vacuous he is.

Nothing malicious intended. Just joking with Orbitus. He said that the person criticizing you must not watch anything other than Fox News if he didn't know who the person in your avatar was. I assumed that he was half joking, since I'm sure a lot of people couldn't be expected to recognize a minor character from the series. Since I knew who it was, and I knew that Lady Mormont doesn't appear until later in the series, I played off of his joke of assuming that everyone watches Game of Thrones by implying that Hooked might only be on Season 2. Orbitus said that in that case then he needs to catch up. I agreed. That's all. No offense intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back to Trump I heard it was a girlfriend but what I thought interesting not a single word from him about the SCOTUS ruling on the Texas abortion laws. He yammers on about his golf course but an actual issue of concern. Zero, nada, nothing, zip. More evidence of how vacuous he is.
    From what's coming out it seems like he was a serial aborter. Very interesting. And yeah, as if we needed more evidence that he is completely unfit for public office. I mean, even by the standards (or lack thereof) we usually associate with politicians. It's like when the right propped up McCain / Palin and then were shocked that they lost despite their rampant gerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement going on at the time.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

So... Looks like Donald Dump is trying to coin a new term: "Global Elite" saying Hillary is representing them, but apparently said about himself "I sadly used to be one of them"..

First off... WTF are these threatening "Global Elite"? Is this some Illuminati bullshit he's peddling?

And, secondly...ok, you can't just SAY you're not one of them. You got to, you know... Not BE one of them - like get rid of your own factories in China and Mexico for a start, despite it not being as financially advantageous as it currently is so you can prove your not one of these so-called "global elite".
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-06-28 at 08:59 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    From what's coming out it seems like he was a serial aborter. Very interesting. And yeah, as if we needed more evidence that he is completely unfit for public office. I mean, even by the standards (or lack thereof) we usually associate with politicians. It's like when the right propped up McCain / Palin and then were shocked that they lost despite their rampant gerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement going on at the time.
    I think I said this before. When we said you can't get a worse candidate than Romney and McCain, the GOP took that as a challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    So... Looks like Donald Dump is trying to coin a new term: "Global Elite" saying Hillary is part of them, but apparently said "I sadly used to be one if them"..

First off... WTF are these threatening "Global Elite"? Is this some Illuminati bullshit he's peddling?

And, secondly...ok, you can't just SAY you're not one of them. You got to, you know... Not BE one of them - like get rid of your own factories in China and Mexico for a start, dedpite it not being as financially advantageous as it currently is so you can prove your not one?
    He uses lots of dog whistles. I don't keep up with the conspiracy nonsense but it sure looks like one for them.

In Trump's defense he can't be part of the Global Elite if he isn't a billionaire. They have their standards. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard Trump paid for more than one of his wives to have several abortions. I wonder how that will effect his support from the Republicans who enjoy his bigoted rhetoric but wish women were more like cattle than people. It's going to put them in a very tough position. I don't envy them.
    I had someone on this forum tell me that Trump cheated and later divorced Ivana because he wanted more kids. Despite the fact that the only kid he had away from Ivana, was Tiffany. Who you don't hear much about, because she was raised by a single mom.

So, no, I doubt it will sway the sort of Trump supporter that agrees with Trump that liable laws need to change, so Trump's past position can be hidden. I'm thinking this falls into the same category...

- - - Updated - - -

So... Looks like Donald Dump is trying to coin a new term: "Global Elite" saying Hillary is representing them, but apparently said about himself "I sadly used to be one of them"..

And, secondly...ok, you can't just SAY you're not one of them. You got to, you know... Not BE one of them - like get rid of your own factories in China and Mexico for a start, despite it not being as financially advantageous as it currently is so you can prove your not one of these so-called "global elite".
    We have an active thread where Trump is listed as a sign of people being sick of old money. Trump is everything, when the argument calls for it. A multi-billionaire speaking for the common man? Trumped! A global conglomerate, yet not a global elite? Trumped! Self made man running his father's business? Trumped! Funneling millions to government and rubbing shoulders with Clintons, being anti-establishment? Trumped! Huge tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations being like Sanders? Trumped!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I had someone on this forum tell me that Trump cheated and later divorced Ivana because he wanted more kids. Despite the fact that the only kid he had away from Ivana, was Tiffany. Who you don't hear much about, because she was raised by a single mom.

So, no, I doubt it will sway the sort of Trump supporter that agrees with Trump that liable laws need to change, so Trump's past position can be hidden. I'm thinking this falls into the same category...
    I see most Trump supporters really not caring one lick about facts in general - they'll buy anything he has to sell them. So a minor cheat/divorce thing probably won't even raise an eyebrow.

We were making fun of Hooked for not understanding who your avatar is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Vyxn has been hired as a Trump fundraiser. The last bit in the article is amusing.

"In the email, Trump repeatedly asks for a contribution. But he also claims that Clinton is lying when she says she is "crushing" Trump in fundraising. He adds, "This claim is laughable. i can write my campaign a check at any time."

Trump Fundraises Off Promise to Indict Clinton

The subject heading on the email is eye-popping: "Have you heard about the Hillary indictment?"

But when you click on the email, which on Tuesday afternoon hit the in-boxes of people on conservative lists (hours after House Republicans released their Benghazi report), the news is not that the feds have dropped the hammer on the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. Instead, it's Donald Trump, the apparent GOP nominee, begging for campaign cash.

In this email, he calls on voters to indict Clinton:

[O]n November 8th, the American people will finally have the chance to do what the authorities have been too afraid to do over these last 2 decades: INDICT HILLARY CLINTON AND FIND HER GUILTY OF ALL CHARGES.

Trump goes on to ask the recipient to donate five bucks—or 10, or 20, or 50, or more—to "indict."

For what? He doesn't specify. But he suggests there are many options:

As I highlighted in my speech last week, during the Clinton Presidency, there were many, many scandals. TravelGate, Whitewater. The personal destruction of Monica Lewinsky. The Rose Law Firm scandal. And, of course, anything involving Sydney Blumenthal.

Actually, that's Sidney-with-an-i Blumenthal, a longtime aide and associate of Clinton. And it's quite a move for a candidate to insinuate that someone associated with a political foe has engaged in illegal conduct, without offering any details.

But, wait, there's more, Trump says:

Benghazi . . . Her illegal email server . . . The donations from terrorist nations to the Clinton Foundation. The list goes on and on.

Perhaps he missed this headline: "House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton."

In the past few decades of American politics, there has often been fierce rhetoric exchanged between presidential campaigns and their advocates, but the candidates have usually stayed within certain respectful boundaries. The dirty work has generally been done by surrogates and side groups. (Think of the Swift Boat outfit that went after John Kerry in 2004.) Trump has cast aside all notions of civil debate. He resorts to name-calling and schoolyard taunting. And now he's raising money with a misleadingly titled email aimed at conservatives that suggests Clinton has been indicted. That's sure to get them to click.

In the email, Trump repeatedly asks for a contribution. But he also claims that Clinton is lying when she says she is "crushing" Trump in fundraising. He adds, "This claim is laughable. i can write my campaign a check at any time."

Perhaps. But then why is he resorting to such an unconventional measure to raise money?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ton-indictment

- - - Updated - - -

We were making fun of Hooked for not understanding who your avatar is.
    So I gather. May have to cut back on the meds ... er...no.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Oh. Trump is asking foreign nationals for money for his campaign. Of course taking money frm non-Americans is supposed to be a no-no. These foreigners though are not exactly fans of his Trumpitude.

UK Pols To Trump: Stop Clogging Our Inboxes With Your 'Intemperate Spam'!

Donald Trump's first foray into email fundraising is not off to the greatest start.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee was hesitant to fundraise before his paltry May fundraising statistics were publicized this month, but now it seems the Trump campaign is overcompensating by sending fundraising emails overseas.

Numerous members of the British parliament have complained that they have received multiple emails from the Trump campaign asking for a donation.

Natalie McGaraff, a Scottish MP, complained on Twitter this week that she has received several fundraising emails from Trump.

Read the rest at: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ers-parliament

10+ Year Old Account
    Goog god...

It really takes a special kind of stupid to believe the man who ordered the successful raid and death of Osama Bin Laden is, himself, a secret muslim terrorist.
    Duh, he was knocking out the competition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    An American judge with Mexican heritage, Mexican parents and a membership to a legal firm that focuses extensively on the rights of the "Hispanic community." Community being a convenient replacement for "citizens."

Give me a break. Trump's completely right to question this judge.
    But until his lawyers ask for it, it's utter bullshit and just dickwaving for his fans, and has zero standing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Yeah, she is a vile, vile person.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-06-28 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Do you know what the Coast Guard is?
    We'll have to hire a bunch of people over 6 feet tall then.

You know, so they can walk to shore if the boat sinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I see most Trump supporters really not caring one lick about facts in general - they'll buy anything he has to sell them. So a minor cheat/divorce thing probably won't even raise an eyebrow.
    I don't know, I think it would be hard for most Republicans to rally behind a serial abortionist who pressured multiple women to "kill children," unless they're just transparently hypocritical morons.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I think it would be hard for most Republicans to rally behind a serial abortionist who pressured multiple women to "kill children," unless they're just transparently hypocritical morons.
    Which seems to be the case. What really gets me is that Trump supporters are so blind to how much damage he could do to the country. All they see is "No Hillary" and another spot on the Court. They don't see what a wrecking ball he would be to the U.S. and the world.