Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Implying that there won't be much of a country left is outright fear mongering.
    Just sweep it under the rug and it will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerul View Post
    No? Where did you get this from? Both these sites are online.
    In Turkey they are blocked, sorry I misphrased that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Didn't they do that too with the Ankara events, a while ago?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I'm in Turkey, and i can reach both sites as usual?

I'm in Turkey, and i can reach both sites as usual?
    Do you use VPN?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Just sweep it under the rug and it will go away.
    FFS. We are very far away from the end of our country. I don't expect you to in any way criticize his fear mongering given you are a Trump apologist but stop pretending you don't understand whats wrong about what he is doing.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Do you use VPN?
    No.

10 characters.

Just wanted to post and say sorry for anyone who has been effected by this. No one should have to experience this.

No.

10 characters.
    Ah ok, it's just what I read somewhere. Perhaps it's regionally limited or by ISP or whatever. I don't know, I'm not in Turkey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Just wanted to post and say sorry for anyone who has been effected by this. No one should have to experience this.
    If anyone's affected, he won't be here.

Ah ok, it's just what I read somewhere. Perhaps it's regionally limited or by ISP or whatever. I don't know, I'm not in Turkey.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone's affected, he won't be here.
    It's at an airport in Turkey. I know there are a few people who post on here from Turkey who post here. There are also possible family members and what not.

I'm not entirely sure if I understand your post. Not trying to be rude, I literally might just be missing the point.

Asshole is shot and still blows himself up. God sake really, Today I read 32 death. Probably IS related. PKK doesn't attack tourists as far as I remember. They want to have international standing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    It's at an airport in Turkey.
    and it is not just a regular airport. it is ataturk airport. incredibly crowded, in plane and people numbers. When I think about the people died, i say it could have been much much worse.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanb...ort#Statistics

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Asshole is shot and still blows himself up. God sake really, Today I read 32 death. Probably IS related. PKK doesn't attack tourists as far as I remember. They want to have international standing.

- - - Updated - - -

and it is not just a regular airport. it is ataturk airport. incredibly crowded, in plane and people numbers. When I think about the people died, i say it could have been much much worse.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanb...ort#Statistics
    It could have been, yeah. Still sorry for the dead and anyone affected.

I look forward to seeing how The Young Turks turn this into anti-white rhetoric. Strapping in tight for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    This is NOT about the religion of Islam. This is not about any religion. Derailing this thread into bashing a religion (any religion) or discussing that religion's tenants, point of view, ethics, and the like is not the purpose here. The thread is about the bombing, who might have done it, and what the response is to it. That's it.

Stay on topic

The worst thing Jesus did was flip some tables and chase crooked merchants around with a whip. The response should be the same as Gen Blackjack Pershing, Thomas Jefferson, & Vlad Tepes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    I look forward to seeing how The Young Turks turn this into anti-white rhetoric. Strapping in tight for this one.
    HilLIARy said it was caused by TRUMP video

Stay on topic
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-06-28 at 11:46 PM.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Don't ever think PKK gives a fuck about tourists. They conducted attack in Antalya back in 90s, ended up PKK officials in Europe getting arrested. Since then, they only target non-Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Uh oh, it's pretty well documented Turkey supplies weapons to ISIS and buys cheap oil from them. Maybe it was a rogue bomber or something idk.
    stop watching russian propaganda
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    stop watching russian propaganda
    People still believe that shit?

Deleted
    Just heard a very interesting discussion about this event on a French radio.

Erdogan decided to play a role in the middle east, and basically it did not go as planned.
    He armed and trained guerilla fighters for a civil war in a neighboring country. What we are seeing happening in turkey now is the result of this catastrophic shortsighted approach.

I'm sorry for the people living in turkey. They did NOT deserve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Had a huge post get eaten and I'm not typing it all out again, suffice to say that there was a leak last year of a discussion of his upper military and political leaders to setup a false flag missile strike from Syria into Turkey as a pretext to war with Syria, with NATO backing of course. Erdogan didn't deny it, instead calling it a 'villainous' leak and banned Youtube and Twitter for a time in his country during a period of elections when this info would have hurt the most.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...-wanted-banned
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-yout...icials-1442161

http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...ror-links.html

This article is from earlier in the year summarizing efforts to whitewash his own regimes brutality and cover up his support of IS while garnering support from the West for advancing their own war efforts against Syria and elsewhere.
    A leak of a conversation that they were looking into the possibility of orchestrating a terrorism attack from Syria to have an excuse for a counter attack. Not to mention that the proposed fake attacks wouldn't be against civilian targets. They never actually went through with it, and right now Turkey is already involved against both ISIS and the PKK so why would they need to orchestrate any terror attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Just heard a very interesting discussion about this event on a French radio.

Erdogan decided to play a role in the middle east, and basically it did not go as planned.
    He armed and trained guerilla fighters for a civil war in a neighboring country. What we are seeing happening in turkey now is the result of this catastrophic shortsighted approach.

I'm sorry for the people living in turkey. They did NOT deserve this.
    Uh, what? Turkey did not arm the PKK or ISIS, one of which is likely the perpetrator behind this attack.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they are reporting dozens dead and more than 100 injured.

Three separate explosions?