Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    the federal government created a culture where fathers aren't needed aren't required excused them of any responsibility of being a father other then financial
    Preaching to the choir friend.

For some reason in America, being a dad means giving a woman your money. And also somehow teaching our sons (that we see a few days per month) not to rape.

/shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    You could go back to a societal standard, where if you knock someone up you have to marry them or face eternal shame. Same shame goes for divorces.
    and how do you do that? it would be the same as trying to put tooth paste back into the tube. the genie is already out of the bottle
    the federal government and feminist made having a father not required, no need for them, excused then from all responsibility of fatherhood other then financial. it is part of the culture for way to many it took decades to create that culture and it will take decades to try to fix it if even possible

From the title I thought someone tried to knock out a polar bear, but got attacked instead...

Pity

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post

For some reason in America, being a dad means giving a woman your money. And also somehow teaching our sons (that we see a few days per month) not to rape.

/shrug
    it is why many men never really ever grow up even after they create a kid because feminist and the federal government gave them an excuse not to
    create a kid don't want to grow up and be a man be a father just folk out some money each week and you are excused

Deleted
    and how do you do that? it would be the same as trying to put tooth paste back into the tube. the genie is already out of the bottle
    the federal government and feminist made having a father not required, no need for them, excused then from all responsibility of fatherhood other then financial. it is part of the culture for way to many it took decades to create that culture and it will take decades to try to fix it if even possible
    To be fair, I'd call it a rather big step forward that a father isn't forced into marriage (that was somewhat the joke I was going for).

I disagree with that last part. About b nig excused from fatherhood. We aren't.

We still receive all the backlash of being some deadbeat loser dad, meanwhile women who walk out on kids , give up for adoption , etc are not mostly.

Yes the role of dad is basically "give mom money" , but society still shits on you after the fact.

Off topic (sorta) but all the guys I know, and most of the interviews I read, guys want to be a dad once they know a kid is theirs. Yet society has this stereotype like all men (mostly black) will run from a woman once she has his kid. I find that odd. Especially guys like me who didn't have a dad.

Perhaps in the old days it was like that, but this generation is different it seems. Yet society hasn't changed its outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    well, there wouldn't be any bait if the kid wasn't hitting some dude from behind with brass knuckles.

just saying.
    You do not even get the point. Its an obvious bait thread.

Sadly its some random act of violence. So why post it? Oh yeah it is of some black kid committing a violent act and the victim happens to be white.

Just so you don't go crazy. No acts of violence are condoned or appropriate. If some person made a thread of white kid(s) doing a violent act vs "minorities" with nothing but random act of violence. It too, would be a racial bait thread.

To be fair, I'd call it a rather big step forward that a father isn't forced into marriage (that was somewhat the joke I was going for).
    if you don't want to be married you don't create a family or what supposed to be a family
    there is consequences for sex outside of a marriage and the normalization and acceptance of it and not because some religion says it is a sin but for the reason of not creating a family when one shouldn't be created

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree with that last part. About b nig excused from fatherhood. We aren't.

We still receive all the backlash of being some deadbeat loser dad, meanwhile women who walk out on kids , give up for adoption , etc are not mostly.

Yes the role of dad is basically "give mom money" , but society still shits on you after the fact.

Off topic (sorta) but all the guys I know, and most of the interviews I read, guys want to be a dad once they know a kid is theirs. Yet society has this stereotype like all men (mostly black) will run from a woman once she has his kid. I find that odd. Especially guys like me who didn't have a dad.

Perhaps in the old days it was like that, but this generation is different it seems. Yet society hasn't changed its outlook.
    what backlash as long as he sends that check in every week there isn't a negative repercussions from society maybe some baby momma drama but that is about it
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2016-06-29 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    if you don't want to be married you don't create a family or what supposed to be a family
    there is consequences for sex outside of a marriage and the normalization and acceptance of it and not because some religion says it is a sin but for the reason of not creating a family when one shouldn't be created
    What about all those who were a family then? Those who broke up?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Why do you call it polar bear hunting? Is this some new youth slang for anything ?
    I know about milf hunting, but not this polar bear hunting. Also, there are no polar bears in Arkansas AFAIK

Wow, brutal shit. Rehabilitation seems like a good route until you see stuff like this, the kid was already in juvenile detention for what, 18 months and it didn't do anything. Lock him away for a LOOONNNGGG time.

Just execute him and save everybody the headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post

Sadly its some random act of violence. So why post it? Oh yeah it is of some black kid committing a violent act and the victim happens to be white.

Just so you don't go crazy. No acts of violence are condoned or appropriate. If some person made a thread of white kid(s) doing a violent act vs "minorities" with nothing but random act of violence. It too, would be a racial bait thread.
    Hmm.... so did you feel the same way about the shootings committed by Dylan Roof? I'm curious if you could provide me a link in any of the threads about him, where you said that they were just a bait thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    What a surprise! One of our forum white supremacist racists posts a negative article about a crime committed by a "brown" person. To go with the many many other such articles he has posted in the past.
    What would you have said if someone else posted it?

/shrug
    Indeed

even in the rare cases where women have to pay a father child support the courts seem to look the other way when it comes to actually enforcing the law. I knew single dads in the military that couldn't get the courts to care enough to garnish wages or even pursue the matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post

and if it was some white kid doing the same to some black kid would you have the same response would you call it race baiting?

- - - Updated - - -

what backlash as long as he sends that check in every week there isn't a negative repercussions from society maybe some baby momma drama but that is about it

Talking about culture here.

A father who is not involved in his kids life is seen as less. The assumption is that he wouldn't even pay if the courts didn't force him.

and if it was some white kid doing the same to some black kid would you have the same response would you call it race baiting?
    Jesus Christ!! You cannot read my last paragraph?????

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Indeed

even in the rare cases where women have to pay a father child support the courts seem to look the other way when it comes to actually enforcing the law. I knew single dads in the military that couldn't get the courts to care enough to garnish wages or even pursue the matter at all.
    Actually in this particular case, this game is specific towards black individuals knocking out white individuals. The sad part is if white kids were doing this to black people it'd be called a true hate crime. Both should be damned and dealt with harshly.

What about all those who were a family then? Those who broke up?
    I think marriages are dissolved to easily now days divorce isn't looked down upon by society like it use to be it has become normalized and accepted to easily