UPDATE Torbjorn gets BUFFED!?

So ummmmm I guess Torbjorn is getting buffed instead of nerfed! It's meant to be funny guys

Last edited by OP INFORMER; 2016-06-29 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OP INFORMER View Post
    So ummmmm I guess Torbjorn is getting buffed instead of nerfed!

Stop advertising for your stream. There is space on these threads for your stream ads, stop wasting our time. Now there will be 20 people running around thinking this crap is real. You might think it is a bucket of laughs but this is how misinformation is spread.

Deleted
    Not even remotely funny.

Wow the no fun police in here, and how could anyone think this is real if they watch it? Aren't the point of games to relax and have fun?

Deleted
    Wow the no fun police in here, and how could anyone think this is real if they watch it? Aren't the point of games to relax and have fun?
    Sure, if it was a fun video, then it wouldn't matter that you made it yourself and it's shameless self-promotion of your Youtube channel, and that there's a video thread where you should post stuff like that, and not make new threads. But let's face it, it wasn't really funny. Or fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    funny, liked
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    funny, liked
    Thanks at least someone thought it was funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't belong here. Take it to the videos sticky
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

It doesn't belong here, it belongs up in the shameless livestream advertisement place where everyone ignores it.

I have a co-worker who thinks if he says something in a 'funny voice' that is one octave above his regular voice that it makes everything he says funny. It doesn't. That goes twice for your video of you saying opposites, oh and your end music is shitty and loud making it unwatchable. I'm not talking cool loud, like those fucking neighbors are playing their rap too loud for 4 am, I am talking about, "Oh my fucking god I am going to smash my head into a monitor and kill myself if I have to listen to one more second of this video... oh thank god I could turn it off at the speed of thought!" bad.