Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Small buff to Bloodlet. Sucks that i can't use it since Felblade is mandatory (atleast for me).
    Should make Felblade baseline.

Not sure if Fel Eruption was a buff.
    The whole "does 0% additional damage" part has me worried....

Strafe Cancel is still present in this build so they have not fixed that yet.

Also I think they did fix Fel Eruption mine is hitting for 502k non crit against the target dummy in the hall.

Edit: yup Def fixed got a 1 mil crit with it
    Last edited by Donovan4893; 2016-06-29 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Strafe Cancel is still present in this build so they have not fixed that yet.

Also I think they did fix Fel Eruption mine is hitting for 502k non crit against the target dummy in the hall.

Edit: yup Def fixed got a 1 mil crit with it
    Can confirm, getting upwards of 1 mil crits on mine as well. Spell states 290k damage, hits for 580k~ on raiders dummy, 1mil+ crits.

Not sure if it's the server lagging but sometimes Momentum isn't proccing on Fel Rush, with or without hitting a target.

It's weird because I've experienced worse lag and it's proc'd before.

Edit: It's Fel Rush, it's sometimes not dealing damage, Fel Mastery & Momemtum both dead because of it until it's fixed
    Last edited by Smeski; 2016-06-29 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    Can confirm, getting upwards of 1 mil crits on mine as well. Spell states 290k damage, hits for 580k~ on raiders dummy, 1mil+ crits.
    What kind of uptime is 'good' for Momentum in your average boss fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    You fucking beauty!!!

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    You fucking beauty!!!
    Is the Fel Eruption dream alive?!?
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Smeski View Post
    Not sure if it's the server lagging but sometimes Momentum isn't proccing on Fel Rush, with or without hitting a target.

It's weird because I've experienced worse lag and it's proc'd before.

Edit: It's Fel Rush, it's sometimes not dealing damage, Fel Mastery & Momemtum both dead because of it until it's fixed
    Can confirm this. Fel Rush is not doing damage or applying momentum ever out of combat, and it does half the time when in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    I reckon it is. Please excuse the following math as it's likely horribly wrong

Say your base damage is 500k against bosses, and you have 50% crit(fairly easy to achieve I reckon). Running with averages, your damage is likely to 750k per hit. This works out to a dps increase over no talent of a bit over 21k. Now im guessing an average dps of someone with around 840 ilevel to be around 200-220k? That should mean you could expect Fel eruption to be somewhere in the area of a 8-10% gain over no talent. With nemesis being a flat 7.5% and momentum being more 10% or so depending on uptime, I reckon fel eruption should be a decently viable talent.

Again, my maths could be way out, so please feel free to correct me

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    It might be, who knows. It definitely hits like a truck on bosses now, especially with over 1 mil crits. The CD might be the only thing holding it back.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    What kind of uptime is 'good' for Momentum in your average boss fight?
    I always aim for above 50%, if not 60%. It all depends on how I'm pooling fury and dumping it.

Deleted
    So if Fel Eruption is now viable.

does that make eye beam on single target completely irrelevant now?

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Question for testers: Have any of you figured out which ability/ abilities have a chance of generating a charge of Fel Barrage? I could've swore last time anyone cared to check they figured out only Chaos Strike was generating any charges; is that still the case?
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

So does anyone know what is going on with the momentum bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    so what talent combo would fel eruption go with ?
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    so what talent combo would fel eruption go with ?
    Any really. I personally use first blood and demonic, but I suppose chaos blades would have it doing some extra damage every third or fourth eruption? The low fury cost and relatively long CD mean it doesnt really mess with any other talents, its just a nice big nuke I quite like VR'ing away, hitting eruption mid air, and fel rushing back in(with fel mastery). Good times

10+ Year Old Account
    People in Beta, can you check the proc on Infernal Alchemist Stone? I am leaning on grabbing alchemy and wowhead says it's 4747 agility for 15 sec.

Also if it can be upgraded with Obliterum.
    Last edited by Mefistophelis; 2016-06-29 at 04:22 AM.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

With Anguish of the Deciever is it worth it using EB on single target?

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

How is the DH kit for raids looking? AoE(burst, sustained, spread), single target, target switching, stuff like that.

Momentum Bug

The new build broke Momentum. It is randomly triggered or not. Our movement seems to be irrelevant for that bug from my testing.

I've made a video about it. I had to make it quite long (~4min) because it's so very random. I had longer periods where Momentum triggered reliably and sudden phases where it didn't work at all.

See for yourself (it may be still processing on YT, might wait some minutes):

HERE

(copied from my post on official Havoc Feedback thread)
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningBurns View Post
    With Anguish of the Deciever is it worth it using EB on single target?
    i have not done the overall math but what can i say for sure is if you use Demonic, it'll always be worth cancelling it for more Annihilation.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    How is the DH kit for raids looking? AoE(burst, sustained, spread), single target, target switching, stuff like that.
    Momentum Build : Short and frequent burst windows controlled by your movement abilities. Good ST and excellent AOE

Chaos Blade : It is a more classic dps spec with sustained damages and burst coming with your CD's. Really good ST and decent AOE.