Void ray buffed, hooray.

Quote Originally Posted by FinestHour View Post
    so am i correct in reading that void eruption no longer does damage? seemsgood?
    Probably just a tooltip bug, usual stuff.

Also, dominant mind now doesn't work on undead, good thing we can shackle them :^)

7+ Year Old Account
    Lmaooo.. SO MANY NERFS ACROSS THE BOARD! Maybe now we can actually play!

/sar

lol... so you put a video and be like "look at my dps" and then you go about "eh it's not about to prove anything dps wise" please don't be stupid.

Also dat MC nerf lmao

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriously tho, huge nerfs all around with rogues and enh getting some love.

Void Ray got a bit of love with the buff duration increased.
    I know the duration was a legit problem but imo I don't understand why they make a talent to solely buff our filler. I wish Void Ray was about modifying our filler into something more interesting.

I'm not sure what the Void Eruption change was. Was it a nerf on damage?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    lol... so you put a video and be like "look at my dps" and then you go about "eh it's not about to prove anything dps wise" please don't be stupid.

Also dat MC nerf lmao
    It's a HUGE nerf considering Legion is all about demons. Ouch.

Any time a tooltip changes to say '1 damage' or 'for until canceled', it's a tooltip bug.

Did they seriously buff Enh ? weren't they stupid ?

- - - Updated - - -

Tho it seems enh got nerfed in aoe but buffed st, eh makes sense

Homophobia is so gay.

Forgot to post these earlier, but this is my logs from LFR testing. I ran StM on Nythendra (popped it on accident, have moved that keybind now), and LotV for the other 2. Other talents were ToF (2nd boss uptime was mostly good), Mind Bomb, Reaper of Souls, San'layn, and Mindbender. I wasn't using any tier pieces and just stuff i picked up from leveling. Overall, 1st boss felt alright, definitely could run StM now that I know the fight, but wasn't a great talent to take. 2nd boss was pure aids. Adds either lived forever or died to quickly. 3rd boss was amazing and I actually felt great even though it was single target. I think the need to remove the facing requirement on Void Bolt as positioning and camera position can get a bit off when running around like a mad man.
    Last edited by Djriff; 2016-06-28 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    2nd boss was pure aids.
    'Pure aids', really? Do you think as a moderator you could maybe scrape together just a bit of professionalism?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottokemon View Post
    'Pure aids', really? Do you think as a moderator you could maybe scrape together just a bit of professionalism?
    Aids = bad. He even explains why it is bad. Not sure what more you want. Unless of course you're delusional and think a fan forum moderator is the equivalent of a CM working for Blizzard, which they aren't in case you need that pointed out (which you do).

7+ Year Old Account
    AYOO LOL VOID ERUPTION GOT A NEW SPELL ANIMATION THO. lol Sorry caps mad excite lol

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like SWD on crack!

Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    AYOO LOL VOID ERUPTION GOT A NEW SPELL ANIMATION THO. lol Sorry caps mad excite lol

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like SWD on crack!
    If they could update mind blast/vtor beam that'd be great ^_^

Homophobia is so gay.

Hm, I notice you lose insanity faster now?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok so umm.. Void Eruption does not refresh dots? lol oh god. It doesn't even show in the tooltips that it refreshes dots neither. Uh ohhhh InB4 the TEARS!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, insanity goes down mad quick, the heckkkk

Deleted
    Ok so umm.. Void Eruption does not refresh dots? lol oh god. It doesn't even show in the tooltips that it refreshes dots neither. Uh ohhhh InB4 the TEARS!!

- - - Updated - - -

does it still put VB on cd?

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadowy Insight is bugged, at least I think so.

SI not only makes MB instant but also resets the CD of MB. In other words, If you get a SI proc, your MB is instant and then you can immediately cast MB again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syphx View Post
    does it still put VB on cd?
    Yes, it does.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't spam VB right after void eruption

- - - Updated - - -

Now I know why Void Eruption hits twice. Void Eruption's animation is 2 spells hitting the target. Each time one hit it triggered as damage in my combat log. Thats pretty dope.

- - - Updated - - -

It might just be me but I feel like they sped up Shadow Crash's travel speed.

- - - Updated - - -

It never said it would refresh DoTs when it was implemented 2 builds ago. I assumed it was a bug that would be fixed. Maybe it's time to ask for it to actually refresh or apply a new short term DoT not affected by VB so it functions more like an aoe explosion instead of a boost to multitarget.

I posted in the official feedback thread just how Void Eruption works now. Not a fan of how they changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Did they seriously buff Enh ? weren't they stupid ?

- - - Updated - - -

Tho it seems enh got nerfed in aoe but buffed st, eh makes sense
    Enh's maelstrom generation was neutered last week, this is to compensate

Void Eruption looks pretty boss on multiple targets.

Edit: And Mindbender is still not generating insanity.
    Last edited by davesignal; 2016-06-29 at 01:23 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Void Eruption looks pretty boss on multiple targets.

Edit: And Mindbender is still not generating insanity.
    Yea it does lol. Fuck man the has gotten better over the last few months. Now you can definitely tell if a Shadow Priest is on your team.

- - - Updated - - -

Power Infusion is killer. You can get to high stacks within your first VF. Paired with Void Lord + FotMyou can get even more stacks.

- - - Updated - - -

PI feels like a reverse STM if that makes any sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    It never said it would refresh DoTs when it was implemented 2 builds ago. I assumed it was a bug that would be fixed. Maybe it's time to ask for it to actually refresh or apply a new short term DoT not affected by VB so it functions more like an aoe explosion instead of a boost to multitarget.
    You're right.

I can tell you right now that it's horrible that you can't get your dots refreshed. On multi targets you definitely HAVE to re dot inside VF or hold your VF while dotting everything up again. Not a cool change imo