15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TastyMoonkin View Post
    FOE buff, nothing else. :/
    Well, we can only hope for LIVE to come quicker; so they can see testing on a much larger scale; cause apparently what Cyous and Alame are desperately trying to get across to the Devs is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Well, we can only hope for LIVE to come quicker; so they can see testing on a much larger scale; cause apparently what Cyous and Alame are desperately trying to get across to the Devs is not working.
    Yeah it is kind of disappointing to be honest. Our 100 talents pretty much suck and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Deleted
    owlkin frenzy is back

Quote Originally Posted by Likecowgirl View Post
    owlkin frenzy is back
    well that is some much needed good news at least

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    In all honesty, our mastery should increase Spellstorm damage instead of just Starsurge and Starfall, as well as buff empowerments; although that'll take some number tuning to rebalance Starfall. If Starfall is not rebalanced, then it's a direct nerf to the current AOE kit. Although, thematically, having Starfall drop at the same time (Thus, Spellstorm damage) both Sunfall Stars and Starfall Stars would be pretty damn cool.
    Spellstorm is called Astral now, but otherwise, i've said that months ago. It creates a huge disparity with FoE and makes it pretty much worthless for ST. On the other hand, StFl would be double dipping until we drop the class trinket(and always in multi target), but that wouldn't be terribly hard to solve.

At the very least, FoE should be added to Mastery.
    owlkin frenzy is back
    Well, fixed is more like it.

Well, LS looks really spiffy now. I think they made the border effect on Starfall a... "little" more obvious, too. As in "it's now 10 yards high".
    Also, Treants now attack immediately rather than trying to cuddle the owl first.
    Last edited by huth; 2016-06-29 at 01:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Spellstorm is called Astral now, but otherwise, i've said that months ago.
    Oh ok.

Still, I think having a mastery revolve around specific spells is dumb. Yea the current mastery on beta is targeting Astral Power spender spells, but for some reason not Fury of Elune or Stellar Flare, both spender spells. If the mastery buffed Astral Damage, like you said (Fury of Elune included) it would make much more sense on a design level.

Astral Damage spells should include in the mastery:

Stellar Flare
    Starfall
    Starsurge
    Fury of Elune
    Shooting Stars

Spellstorm is called Astral now, but otherwise, i've said that months ago. It creates a huge disparity with FoE and makes it pretty much worthless for ST. On the other hand, StFl would be double dipping until we drop the class trinket(and always in multi target), but that wouldn't be terribly hard to solve.

At the very least, FoE should be added to Mastery.

Well, fixed is more like it.

Well, LS looks really spiffy now. I think they made the border effect on Starfall a... "little" more obvious, too. As in "it's now 10 yards high".
    Also, Treants now attack immediately rather than trying to cuddle the owl first.
    Full moon has a blue pulse effect too, but that went in last build - not sure anyone mentioned it

I like the new lunar strike, like a tiny stellarflare animation (always liked that animation). I do wish it looked a bit meatier though, it seems quite thin and doesnt really show that it should have splashdamage. Hope they aren't finished with it just yet, but i also wouldnt mind too much if it looked like that come live.

Your little paws glow red when you have owlkin frenzy which is neat.
    Also I'm not 100% sure on this but it seems like if you got WoE and owlkin frenzy, it'll consume the frenzy before any WoE charges, even if WoE is used while the buff is active (but need to do more testing).

I did two BGs earlier and I was completely dominating in them, doing twice or more damage then any others were so some sort of scaling seems way off (i was in heroic HFC gear, mastery stacked). Owlkin helps tremendously in gaining AP in pvp now as well, but i suppose that was quite obvious but nice regardless.

Deleted
    owlkin frenzy is back

and still not consumed on moon spells

Quote Originally Posted by Catbug View Post
    but i suppose that was quite obvious but needed regardless.
    minor typo =P

Quote Originally Posted by Catbug View Post
    I like the new lunar strike, like a tiny stellarflare animation (always liked that animation). I do wish it looked a bit meatier though, it seems quite thin and doesnt really show that it should have splashdamage. Hope they aren't finished with it just yet, but i also wouldnt mind too much if it looked like that come live.

Your little paws glow red when you have owlkin frenzy which is neat.
    Also I'm not 100% sure on this but it seems like if you got WoE and owlkin frenzy, it'll consume the frenzy before any WoE charges, even if WoE is used while the buff is active (but need to do more testing).

I did two BGs earlier and I was completely dominating in them, doing twice or more damage then any others were so some sort of scaling seems way off (i was in heroic HFC gear, mastery stacked). Owlkin helps tremendously in gaining AP in pvp now as well, but i suppose that was quite obvious but nice regardless.

Just you wait when people notice your shit defensives and start training you. All of your single barkskin cooldown will make you last about 10 seconds tops.

and still not consumed on moon spells
    Owlkin Frenzy does work with moon spells

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrious View Post
    Owlkin Frenzy does work with moon spells
    does it use up OKF though? it wasnt before it went MIA.

I've noticed that when you use the WoE talent and get the OF proc and then cast LS the priority is to consume WoE charges rather than consume the proc and i feel that it would make more sense that the shorter duration one gets consumed first. I suggested the opposite with the ingame tool.

Do you feel its a bug/intended or is it fine like it is?

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Full moon has a blue pulse effect too, but that went in last build - not sure anyone mentioned it
    You have a vid of that? PTR isn't very forthcoming with Moon Moon.

StFl looks ridiculous on the garrison dummies... renders at extremely small size.

You have a vid of that? PTR isn't very forthcoming with Moon Moon.

StFl looks ridiculous on the garrison dummies... renders at extremely small size.
    https://www.twitch.tv/wing5wong/v/75188748?t=01m03s

Wrath -> LS -> SF - > MF -> StFl -> Moon

quickly made another with starfall, the curtain effect is really nice.

https://www.twitch.tv/wing5wong/v/75189108

Art team doing a good job here with spells.

MF/SF have little swirls around them now, cant say ive noticed it before - and SF has a nice sparkle along the beam path too
    Something is definitely up with stellar flare though. not sure why the effect starts so low down. I like how it persists for a while though.
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2016-06-29 at 09:03 AM.

Damage is now dealt on impact rather than on cast, and the moon breaks apart with chunks flying off as well.
    Fairly sure they also changed New Moon to be a smaller Half Moon.

Did they change any legendaries?

Fairly sure the -fire swirls have always been there, but not this pronounced. No idea what's up with Stellar Flare, but on garrison dummies it's so small you can barely even see it.