Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    No one should be smearing anyone. What side do you think I'm on lmao (unless you're just saying in general)
    You said it was stupid. I agreed it is stupid. So are the idiots that say cops and whitey need to die. But no one likes addressing that.

Which is strange. People seem less inclined to say not all X when talking about non-colored individuals. Meanwhile, I was hearing in high school how the white devil wants to see me in bandage all my life.

I'm posting about what the thread is about. Not about what people are trying to spin it off about. Like I said, I'm for the cause (because the reasoning), but by no means to action. I'm not here to say only black people are oppressed and should feel that way and everyone else is carefree and privileged, because that's obviously ignorantly false.
    You gona post data about crimes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

I'm posting about what the thread is about. Not about what people are trying to spin it off about. Like I said, I'm for the cause (because the reasoning), but by no means to action. I'm not here to say only black people are oppressed and should feel that way and everyone else is carefree and privileged, because that's obviously ignorantly false.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's a strange world we live in man :l
    And it will remain strange because no one wants to be labeled racist for taking on idiots.

The Red Cross has been tagged as racist for a swim poster. This is why people roll their eyes when people cry racism.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    The "white" stations you described actually do have black people, albeit less than normal, but the typical stations have black people in the exact ratios that they exist in this country so there is no need for BET and it is in fact racist. I mean at least Telemundo came from Puerto Rico where *gasp* the majority are native spanish speakers.
    Well to start You need to go back about 30 years, which is when BET started (1983). Also there is a difference between, We have 12% black on TV in meaningful roles, versus we had 12% blacks on TV in most minor\stereotype roles.

And it's embarrassing for you to say "We met the exact ratio for the number of blacks required on the white channels, so BET is not needed" Much less to say a channel that caters to a black demographic is racist. If you think BET is just a garbage channel with garbage shows, that's fine. But to call it racists and not needed because the other channels are giving us the exact ratio to meet some standard you think is good enough, IS racist.

Ah i missed Themius these threads arent quite the same without him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    1) Punching bag for all the world's problems
    2) Affirmative action
    3) (related to 1) easy and open target for the American left-wing to take a swing at
    4) Homophobia
    5) Anti semitism
    6) Anti Irish, Italian, Polish, German (during the war), Arab, Persian, Russian (during cold war)
    7) Anti Arab/Persian
    8) Hate crimes in urban/black areas like Baltimore (FBI stats on bias/hate crimes indicate 22% of them are against whites: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc.../victims_final)
    Don't do facts noone likes facts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I didn't see it as racist personally. I think as some point people are just too sensitive and LOOKING for problems in every little thing lol.

- - - Updated - - -

What data do you want? Confirmation bias information or the system in general?
    It doesn't matter if you didn't. (It isn't.) But since they apologized like a bunch of mental deficients, they made it clear to those idiots whatever they call racist will be regarded as that.

But that's the true business of modern black activism. Stirring up shit for money, benefits or notoriety. All with protection because what kind of racist shitbag would challenge the poor, oppressed black person? Apparently, Booker T. Washington understood that.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Rich black guy gets up on a stage in front of a bunch of other rich black people to talk about how blacks are marginalized by whites in our society in support of a group that marginalizes the 99% of black murder victims murdered by other blacks and only cares about the 1% of black "murder" victims that are by and large justifiably killed by police as a result of being idiots."

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    "Rich black guy gets up on a stage in front of a bunch of other rich black people to talk about how blacks are marginalized by whites in our society in support of a group that marginalizes the 99% of black murder victims murdered by other blacks and only cares about the 1% of black "murder" victims that are by and large justifiably killed by police as a result of being idiots."
    Someone needs to do a concentric circle chart of this and show where BLM places its emphasis.

I never understand the purpose of extremist sentiments. Do they make stupid people more passionate? How about instead of "It is currently an issue that ALL cops use unwarranted force on BLACK people" they simply focus on the idea that "It is currently an issue that SOME cops use unwarranted force on ALL people". All the former phrasing does is push idiots to go on an "I hate all cops" rant or an "This issue solely hurts black people" rant. How does pushing away any moderate, reasonable person help the issue in any way? Are stupid people more likely to take action?

I'm fine with the idea that a notable number of bad cops exist and it's a significant issue for people (of all color and background). But it's a huge determent to see all of these raging assholes that blow the issue up to a degree where it's disagreeable to anyone who isn't a retard. This seems to be an issue with any sort of 'movement' that exists, but what I don't understand is why 'notable' figures seem to only target retards in trying to make a point. If it was only people on twitter and tumblr making such stupid accusations, it would be more understandable. I don't see what tactical advantage exists however for somebody with significant media attention to go around acting like every cop is evil, every police action is unwarranted, and the issue being combated should focus solely on black people.

Put simply, why do movements in general rely on extremist ideals in making public statements? Is it not a turn off for most people when "insert public figure" says that all cops want to eat black children, or is the majority actually retarded and willing to accept that information and push it on everyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

this thread is gonna go places lol
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    This guy was white and I'll also say he was as stupid as Michael Brown and all of the others. He RAN at the police with his hands hidden.

Actually they are not more likely. So no. FBI experts have actually compiled statistics showing the complete opposite
    Actually you are wrong. Over half of the police departments do no report shootings in which police are involved.

Again one more time you just want to do a total number of something, which is not a true measure of statistic. You need to percentage of the population and thus an equal number.

Oh I saw this speech. It was pretty good.

Pretty sure the murder of Tamir Rice was one of the most disgraceful acts of violence by police officers in recent years. It was pretty clever for Williams to use that as a effective means of rhetoric.

Nicely done. Williams' speech hit huge among the black community and on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    So they should have done what? Waited until he fired a shot at them?
    So with your logic every time a cop sees a hunter or when 2nd Amendment people walk around with open carry, the cops should shoot first and ask questions later.

Okay...I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So with your logic every time a cop sees a hunter or when 2nd Amendment people walk around with open carry, the cops should shoot first and ask questions later.

Okay...I get it.
    What's the purpose of being willingly ignorant? The post chain refers to a case where the person in question had the police called on them and was pointing the supposed gun at people. I don't really want to get involved in this back and forth, I just don't understand the purpose of your post when it is made irrelevant to anyone who cares to check the context. What statement are you making?
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    What's the purpose of being willingly ignorant? The post chain refers to a case where the person in question had the police called on them and was pointing the supposed gun at people. I don't really want to get involved in this back and forth, I just don't understand the purpose of your post when it is made irrelevant to anyone who cares to check the context. What statement are you making?
    I will keep it simple 4 u. Police are trained to asses the situation. Not go guns blazing into an area. The same should then be used if you see some person walking down a public road with a rifle as in the 2nd Amendment videos.

Again. You do understand part of police duty is to asses the situation before using force. The kid, even if not know the gun was real or fake. Was not in the act of committing a shooting. To play devil's advocate if this was some type of shooting mass shooting occurring at that moment. Then yes, police need to use deadly force.

I will keep it simple 4 u. Police are trained to asses the situation. Not go guns blazing into an area. The same should then be used if you see some person walking down a public road with a rifle as in the 2nd Amendment videos.

Again. You do understand part of police duty is to asses the situation before using force. The kid, even if not know the gun was real or fake. Was not in the act of committing a shooting. To play devil's advocate if this was some type of shooting mass shooting occurring at that moment. Then yes, police need to use deadly force.
    I'm commenting solely on your direct comparison to someone pointing what is assumed to be a gun at people and having the police called on them, and someone walking down the street with a gun visible with no calling.

The point you're falling back on in your most recent post is meaningless because your analogy does not hold up. It's not a good comparison, so instead of the point you're trying to make going through, you only sound ignorant and unaware of the context in which you're basing your argument on.

Even with your most recent post, you seem to be unaware that your comment was irrelevant and instead think I care about the issue with the police. I'm commenting more on your reading comprehension skills than police action.
    Enjoy.

Okay...I get it.
    I'm not sure what you expect cops to do.

He grabbed the gun from his waistband and was moving towards the cop's car. Cops shot.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    One white kid being shot doesn't make up for the statistics that show that african-americans are far more likely to be treated with deadly force, which was Jesse William's point. We're not comparing tit for tat, we're talking about how an entire group of people literally fears being seen by the police because of systemic racism and persecution that has turned fatal far too often.
    More like black males are more likely to treat each other with deadly force. Stop seeing the trees instead of the forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    One white kid being shot doesn't make up for the statistics that show that african-americans are far more likely to be treated with deadly force, which was Jesse William's point. We're not comparing tit for tat, we're talking about how an entire group of people literally fears being seen by the police because of systemic racism and persecution that has turned fatal far too often.
    Apparently there were 1134 blacks killed by police in 2015.

I don't want to sound careless, but... That's it? An entire population of 40 million is living in fear of fatal police interactions and a country full of systemic racism which leads to all of 1134 deaths?
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-06-29 at 02:49 AM.

I always liked this actor, he was 100% right. But of course, the sjw's have to whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.