Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    So? Even if he did talk shit does that justify a vicious assault? If nothing else it makes him a little a coward (I was going to say worse) for having to use the knucks and attacking from behind.
    Are you intentionally being dense right now? I didn't say it was justified. I'm just saying that it wasn't just some random black guy HUNTING POLAR BEARS (finding and beating anyone who happened to be white.

Learn to read before entering a conversation.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    No problem friend. I bothered checking out more articles since the one OP posted seemed like pure shit.

This happened back at the beginning of may

I mean, this is obviously something a 12 year old could do. I find it extremely hard to believe that people actually can see a situation like this where someone is holding another person back and think "Oh man the guy that got hit had NO IDEA he was in danger".

This is why I believe some people actually never leave their basements and witness hostile situations.
    Yes...some 12 year old being stupid (if he even said that in the first place) justifies him blindsiding some kid who is much younger than him, with a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Cmartel the racist comes here, posts an article about a crime which is committed by someone who is non-white as he has serially been doing for months. Right-wingers flock to the thread then start talking about how this "thug" (a.k.a colored person) should be dealt with and the "problems" of colored people in a negative stereotypical way.

And lo and behold we see the thread is full of right-wingers (you, tony, Vyxn, etc, etc doing aforesaid discussion).

It is plainly obvious what is going on.
    And yet here you are, trying to rationalize and justify the actions of a guy who decided to commit a vicious assault against someone else. You want to call everyone a racist, but you don't even want to entertain the idea that the guy committing the crime is a racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Ok, can we stop doing the whole thug = colored person? It doesn't, it's in disney movies for crying out loud. Thug means brutish violent individual or criminal.
    The words "thug," "savage," and "animal" are used far more often to describe black people than white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    So it's not in the article nor the video, but in another source, gotcha. If so the kid is still a piece of trash for hitting from behind, much less with brass knuckles. Had the kid knocked him out to his face with just fists, whatev, yea he asked for that much.
    Yes in an article that actually talked about the incident and the police responding to said incident.

You know, something for the readers to go off of so that you don't have a clusterfuck of morons chanting "RACE WARS!" like the people in this thread are doing.

It's weird, but knowing more about the incident seems like it could help prevent stuff like that, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    One of these days one of these knock out punks is going to hit the wrong motherfucker and get the shit kicked out of them or shot.
    I think one of them has gotten shot and a lot of them have gotten beaten up.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yes...some 12 year old being stupid (if he even said that in the first place) justifies him blindsiding some kid who is much younger than him, with a weapon.
    Again are you intentionally being dense? read the post directly above your last post. It's literally not hard to keep from looking stupid here. Just read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    if people knew marriage was for life unless under extreme circumstances you would have less getting married with out making sure this is the one I want to be with for the rest of my life -snip
    I did start a long post about how wrong this all just was but I kind of just gave up. It is incredible how we like to glorify the past, granted you and I live in two different countries, so I can't really comment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Yes in an article that actually talked about the incident and the police responding to said incident.

You know, something for the readers to go off of so that you don't have a clusterfuck of morons chanting "RACE WARS!" like the people in this thread are doing.

It's weird, but knowing more about the incident seems like it could help prevent stuff like that, no?
    It certainly could and I agree about educating yourself in matters, however could it also not help, if you are in fact trying to spread awareness, to rather than insult people and use lines like 'Did you even read the article or watch the video?', you instead link the topic you had the information from, seeing as the article you're asking them if they read, or the video you wish them to watch, have none of the information you wish to spread. Would help, no?

Okay, while this thread was going alright for a while considering the topic, it seems it wasn't meant to last that long.

As per the General Off Topic rules, race discussions are not allowed, which is what the thread keeps heading towards now, and it appears the OP's article is missing some key information anyway.

On that note, I'm going to close this here.