Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    After the recent patch I'm getting good results on raid dummy using 31x2x22, while I'm only doing pulls of 15-20m damage each (about 2 min pulls), this set up kept me at around 151k at 802 ilvl.

32x2x22 is about 4-6k less in DPS, don't even bother with Chimaera Shot, from memory it showed to be about 138k?. Should be a base spell now with that nerf.

Killer Cobra "buff" is very good, but means you'll be too focus starved during BW to use Barrage as I found myself spamming between Cobra Shot & Kill Command, but still a boost in burst and overall DPS;

Which lead to changing to 31x2x12, using AMoC 1-2 times and not having to worry about Barrage took my DPS to 162k, may be higher as I stopped attacking the dummy and AMoC was still running for a little bit.

Keep in mind these are my own tests, not simulators and I'm currently at 202 ping so there will most definitely be a DPS discrepancy.

I still feel like the level 15 tier is too RNG dependant, Dire Stable seems more reliable as sometimes I only proc Wild Call once every 60sec, sometimes twice in 10sec.

I'll try using 31x2x12 in PvP and report back - Separation Anxiety was fun, especially in arena, forcing your pet to attack the enemy and just spamming KC from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by betahunter View Post
    After the recent patch I'm getting good results on raid dummy using 31x2x22, while I'm only doing pulls of 15-20m damage each (about 2 min pulls), this set up kept me at around 151k at 802 ilvl.

32x2x22 is about 4-6k less in DPS, don't even bother with Chimaera Shot, from memory it showed to be about 138k?. Should be a base spell now with that nerf.

Killer Cobra "buff" is very good, but means you'll be too focus starved during BW to use Barrage as I found myself spamming between Cobra Shot & Kill Command, but still a boost in burst and overall DPS;

Which lead to changing to 31x2x12, using AMoC 1-2 times and not having to worry about Barrage took my DPS to 162k, may be higher as I stopped attacking the dummy and AMoC was still running for a little bit.

Keep in mind these are my own tests, not simulators and I'm currently at 202 ping so there will most definitely be a DPS discrepancy.

I still feel like the level 15 tier is too RNG dependant, Dire Stable seems more reliable as sometimes I only proc Wild Call once every 60sec, sometimes twice in 10sec.

I'll try using 31x2x12 in PvP and report back - Separation Anxiety was fun, especially in arena, forcing your pet to attack the enemy and just spamming KC from the back.
    Yea, i noticed i was starving for focus to use barrage on cd.

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Freerunz View Post
    "PTR numbers" This is the only one working simcraft (artifact traits, fixes, updates etc.) from trueshotlodge, tard

or you calculating wich talent/spell is better in notepad with stopwatch?
    So much hostility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    I ask the same question when I see Affliction Warlocks or Fire Mages reaching 500K+ DPS from Legion logs.

If that's true then that is a really broken spec lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    If that's true then that is a really broken spec lol
    its gotta be a bug he abused lol
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

its gotta be a bug he abused lol
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=14

It looks like he was credited with 2 active pets, and each somehow managed to melee ~3000 times in 4 minutes. So, yeah, a bug, either in the game or in the logging.
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Deleted
    Is Hati's rez time still 2 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Thursley View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=14

It looks like he was credited with 2 active pets, and each somehow managed to melee ~3000 times in 4 minutes. So, yeah, a bug, either in the game or in the logging.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...14&view=events

He's casting dismiss and call pet alot for some reason, probably some bug associated with that.

Deleted
    Why did they nerf Chimera Shot? I like that talent because the spec plays way more fluent with it, but wasn't it underpowered to the other talents before (at least I heard that, I didn't check it with simcraft)? Now it's even worse... they seriously should Chimera Shot make baseline (as a third baseline weapon attack, so they'd have a weak single target without CD, a strong cleave on CD and a AOE shot) a new passive to the talent row.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...14&view=events

He's casting dismiss and call pet alot for some reason, probably some bug associated with that.
    If you dismiss pet, resummon it and use Flanking it does like a bazillion auto attacks. Only happens in raid instances.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll still use Chimaera Shot. If anything I find it more preferable than the other two.

Just started playing BM on the beta. What golden dragon is the best to go for first and what should our Stat priority be.

cant remember the name but the 1 that lets hati benefit form kill command, beast cleave and beastial wrath nnot sure on the stat prio proberly master>haste/crit>versitility

Quote Originally Posted by Those View Post
    Is Hati's rez time still 2 minutes?
    Just read that it got reduced to 30secs which is a relief

Ref: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...33?page=23#460
    Last edited by Bladeweaver; 2016-06-30 at 05:14 AM. Reason: included ref link

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is really 30 seconds now? That IS a relief.

BM seems to smooth out once your Haste gets into the 20% and above range. If WIld Call proc'd on more than just auto-shots, then I might value Crit just as highly.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    It is really 30 seconds now? That IS a relief.

BM seems to smooth out once your Haste gets into the 20% and above range. If WIld Call proc'd on more than just auto-shots, then I might value Crit just as highly.
    I'd like it to proc from pet's auto too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    I'll still use Chimaera Shot. If anything I find it more preferable than the other two.
    its funny how they trying to force us using passive talents, the spec is getting more diabolical by each passing day.

Deleted
    so they finally figured out that a min debuff that removed over 30% of your that you cant really affect in anyway is bad.. Then WHY THE HELL JUST NOT REMOVE THE DEBUFF... seriously blizzard.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    so they finally figured out that a min debuff that removed over 30% of your that you cant really affect in anyway is bad.. Then WHY THE HELL JUST NOT REMOVE THE DEBUFF... seriously blizzard.
    Not sure how yelling shoud fix anything. Instead, how about you bring your suggestions forward to the crowd so we can have a discussion about the spec rather than spewing around hate and adding even more non constructive feedback in this thread.