Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    People will say anything to make themselves a victim.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    I always liked this actor, he was 100% right. But of course, the sjw's have to whine.
    SJWs hate people that are oppressed(?)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    SJWs hate people that are oppressed(?)?
    You guys that are upset are SJWs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

I miss the days when SJWs were the extremes and always tried to push tons of stuff on others, and people who were upset that something bad or wrong happened were just seen as people with some shred of humanity left in them.

Is there really a better example of someone using "SJW" simply for someone they don't agree with or like?

I mean really there's nothing more to your opinion than "you guys are upset about something political, you guys are SJWs"

How does Social Justice not exemplify what the speech was? That's like calling people who don't like watching some one eat shit "shit eaters". It's just silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Is there really a better example of someone using "SJW" simply for someone they don't agree with or like?

I mean really there's nothing more to your opinion than "you guys are upset about something political, you guys are SJWs"
    There's always a shitty Paint image to visualize things like this.

You are crying over something, and it is totally unnecessary. You are the very thing you despise.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

You are crying over something, and it is totally unnecessary. You are the very thing you despise.
    No clue what you've been smoking dude. Might wanna put it down for a while though.

No clue what you've been smoking dude. Might wanna put it down for a while though.
    Truth hurts. Sorry bro.

Truth hurts. Sorry bro.
    Oh. I'm so hurt *cringes