Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Excellent. Thank you. I didn't know she had that strategy in '08. Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    WTF are you Trump Humpers whining about exactly?

I was lamenting how much money THE REPUBS have spent chasing stupid bullshit. A Trump Humper wanted to make it about something else, cause you know how you guys are....
    They would not of spent that much money if the Dems and Obama's layers would of not to tried to block the investigation that is why it took so long. would of had it over a year ago but they would have to go back to court for this and that to get stuff released but the dems would block it and back to court again. Thats where most of the money went. Lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq which has cost the lives of thousands of American soldiers, adversely affected the lives of tens of thousands more, has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in the region and opened the door for the rise of ISIS.

But please, tell us how "lying" about how a riot started in Benghazi changes the course of human history.
    I thought derailing a thread was frowned upon.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Lol Merkava. I've asked you, twice now, to show me where the report (which report? - another lol) tells us she lied. You have failed to answer that request, and now you post this - which pretty much ends the conversation.

Look, I know that the Benghazi event has been your personal "this is why Hillary is awful!" torch, but the report is out now, and the political witch hunt is clear. There was no lie told by Hillary - if there was, it would be in the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I know you think you have, but you haven't. I continue to make this point, and people who are open to new ideas and facts might learn something new. If you do have anything, I'm listening. But your Benghazi Dead Horse is finally done.
    You've routinely been confused on the number of hearings, committees, and reports. You refer to committees by the wrong name. I was merely asking you which one you were referring to since your statement made no sense. The report doesn't label them liars. It doesn't say that they lied. I never said that the report said that. What I said was this;
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    If we're defining "wrongdoing" as illegal or dishonest behavior (the first definition I happened to see), then all I can say is that you must not have read the report or even it's findings. There's no evidence of anything illegal, but there's a whole lot of lying.
    Here's what the report says on the first page;

Five of the 10 action items from the 7:30 PM White House meeting referenced the video, but no direct link or solid evidence existed connecting the attacks in Benghazi and the video at the time the meeting took place. The State Department senior officials at the meeting had access to eyewitness accounts to the attack in real time. The Diplomatic Security Command Center was in direct contact with the Diplomatic Security Agents on the ground in Benghazi and sent out multiple updates about the situation, including a “Terrorism Event Notification.” The State Department Watch Center had also notified Jake Sullivan and Cheryl Mills that it had set up a direct telephone line to Tripoli. There was no mention of the video from the agents on the ground. Greg Hicks—one of the last people to talk to Chris Stevens before he died—said there was virtually no discussion about the video in Libya leading up to the attacks. [pg. 28]
    Susan Rice’s comments on the Sunday talk shows were met with shock and disbelief by State Department employees in Washington. The Senior Libya Desk Officer, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, State Department, wrote: “I think Rice was off the reservation on this one.” The Deputy Director, Office of Press and Public Diplomacy, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, State Department, responded: “Off the reservation on five networks!” The Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications, Bureau of Near East Affairs, State Department, wrote: “WH [White House] very worried about the politics. This was all their doing.” [pg. 132]
    “Obama Administration officials, including the Secretary of State, learned almost in real time that the attack in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. Rather than tell the American people the truth, the administration told one story privately and a different story publicly.”
    “In the days and weeks after the attacks, the White House worked to pin all of the blame for their misleading and incorrect statements on officials within the intelligence community, but in reality, political operatives like Ben Rhodes and David Plouffe were spinning the false narrative and prepping Susan Rice for her interviews.”
    Now, you can attempt to parse the phrase "spinning a false narrative" as positively as you can, but I think to most people that means one thing.

You've said the report confirms that she didn't lie. I've answered your question, now why don't you answer mine and show exactly where the report says that?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You've routinely been confused on the number of hearings, committees, and reports. You refer to committees by the wrong name. I was merely asking you which one you were referring to since your statement made no sense. The report doesn't label them liars. It doesn't say that they lied. I never said that the report said that.
    You seem to be confused about which report we're talking about - I've been crystal clear - you should pay more attention. You couldn't point to the one thing I asked. You have REPEATEDLY said that Hillary lied about Benghazi. This report confirms that she did, in fact, NOT lie.

I really can't lay it out more plainly that this for you. And now you're back into your normal mode of redefining what was asked rather that just admitting the truth - the GOP led NINTH Benghazi "investigation" was nothing more than a witch hunt, wasting tax payer money and wasting the government's time.

- - - Updated - - -

You've said the report confirms that she didn't lie. I've answered your question, now why don't you answer mine and show exactly where the report says that?
    The report doesn't say she lied. Period. How can you be so confused about such a simple thing? You can't point to one item that says Hillary Clinton lied. Whereas I can list the entire report clearly demonstrating that they can lay no claim to Hillary lying. If you can't understand this simple point, show me the passage that says Hillary Clinton lied.

You seem to be confused about which report we're talking about - I've been crystal clear - you should pay more attention. You couldn't point to the one thing I asked. You have REPEATEDLY said that Hillary lied about Benghazi. This report confirms that she did, in fact, NOT lie.

I really can't lay it out more plainly that this for you. And now you're back into your normal mode of redefining what was asked rather that just admitting the truth - the GOP led NINTH Benghazi "investigation" was nothing more than a witch hunt, wasting tax payer money and wasting the government's time.

- - - Updated - - -

The report doesn't say she lied. Period. How can you be so confused about such a simple thing? You can't point to one item that says Hillary Clinton lied. Whereas I can list the entire report clearly demonstrating that they can lay no claim to Hillary lying. If you can't understand this simple point, show me the passage that says Hillary Clinton lied.
    Well, misrepresenting the facts is sometimes called lying =)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just so everyone is clear. The report found "no NEW wrongdoing" by Clinton.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Well, misrepresenting the facts is sometimes called lying =)
    If Hillary actually lied, the Benghazi Committee would have called her out on it. The entire endeavor was a political witch hunt (even some prominent GOP members essentially admitted to it). If they had any real evidence, instead of tired and spun out conspiracy theories, they would have reported it. The whole point of the NINTH investigation was to smear Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just so everyone is clear. The report found "no NEW wrongdoing" by Clinton.
    Exactly. Waste of time.

Also, did they list the "old" wrongdoing by chance? Lol.

If Hillary actually lied, the Benghazi Committee would have called her out on it. The entire endeavor was a political witch hunt (even some prominent GOP members essentially admitted to it). If they had any real evidence, instead of tired and spun out conspiracy theories, they would have reported it. The whole point of the NINTH investigation was to smear Hillary.
    It actually seemed to target the Obama administration more this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq which has cost the lives of thousands of American soldiers, adversely affected the lives of tens of thousands more, has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in the region and opened the door for the rise of ISIS.

But please, tell us how "lying" about how a riot started in Benghazi changes the course of human history.
    I love people like you..

Oh ya the Kurd's were bombed with Mustard, not Mustard Gas... just plain ol' Mustard! Oh Bush you lying bastard you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    I love people like you..

Oh ya the Kurd's were bombed with Mustard, not Mustard Gas... just plain ol' Mustard! Oh Bush you lying bastard you!

.... you know there were two bushes in office, right? pretty sure they're talking about GWB.

Drop the pathetic strawman. I've said the report shows that she lied. I didn't say that the report said that she lied or called her a liar. Do you understand the difference? The difference between needing something spelled out for you on one hand and being able to read a report and draw a conclusion on the other?

- - - Updated - - -

It actually seemed to target the Obama administration more this time.
    Isn't the cabinet part of the administration?

Drop the pathetic strawman. I've said the report shows that she lied. I didn't say that the report said that she lied or called her a liar. Do you understand the difference? The difference between needing something spelled out for you on one hand and being able to read a report and draw a conclusion on the other?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you got me there =)

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    depends what you call wrong doing did she break any laws no
    did she blatantly lie to the American pubic yes
    but I guess many don't conceder that wrong doing
    You get a hundred lies a day just before lunch from any republican you can name. How is this, even if it was a lie, important and justifying the countless hours of wasted effort and millions of taxpayer dollars literally shit down the toilet in the name of potential political gain?

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Same old Merkava : making assertions without providing any proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    As you can clearly see from the provided time line it wasn't an evolving account on what happened. Clinton and the WH knew from the start the truth that it wasn't a dam you tube vid cuased protest but a planned terroist attack

they had one story a blatantly knowing lie they told the public and the truth they discussed in private

I know I will read many post about either beating a dead horse or that this was nothing but a political partisan with hunt but all this is backed up by facts and facts aren't partisan so please save your breath
    How is it a terrorist attack when they're attacking a clandestine opertion in their own country? When you're in someone else's country doing nefarious things you are the aggressor, invader, terrorist, and trouble maker. Or would you be ok with everyone else spying and trying to infiltrate your government from some secret place? Will you be a terrorist if you attacked it? Were the founding fathers terrorists?

Stop being brain washed and claiming terrorists did anything. you're in their country they have every right to fight for whatever it is that's happening in their country. If you get caught up oh well.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    But they never said she lied. Which is my point and has been your previous assertion in numerous posts. I'm glad you finally came around to understand the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Same old Merkava : making assertions without providing any proof.
    And even when proven wrong, turns the conversation back to redefining what he said previously instead of bowing out gracefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    How is it a terrorist attack when they're attacking a clandestine opertion in their own country? When you're in someone else's country doing nefarious things you are the aggressor, invader, terrorist, and trouble maker. Or would you be ok with everyone else spying and trying to infiltrate your government from some secret place? Will you be a terrorist if you attacked it? Were the founding fathers terrorists?

Stop being brain washed and claiming terrorists did anything. you're in their country they have every right to fight for whatever it is that's happening in their country. If you get caught up oh well.
    I missed something?
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    That's because the government didn't try to cover up what happened on the real 9-11. Cover-ups should be investigated, especially when they're done to try and protect a sitting presidents campaign for another term, regardless of what topic the cover-up is pertaining to.
    Bush avoided all intelligence agents if they didn't have anything on Saddam Hussein.

This went on for about eight months.

He purposely ignored a major part of his job.

There was no cover-up because there was no investigation.

Don't look now, turns out the Stevens family are a bunch of $Hillaryites! Check out what Ambassador Stevens' brother and sister have to say:

What did you think of Secretary Clinton’s conduct on Benghazi?

She has taken full responsibility, being head of the State Department, for what occurred. She took measures to respond to the review board’s recommendations. She established programs for a better security system. But it is never going to be perfect. Part of being a diplomat is being out in the community. We all recognize that there’s a risk in serving in a dangerous environment. Chris thought that was very important, and he probably would have done it again. I don’t see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her. It is very unjust.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-d...n-for-benghazi
    Last edited by Wulfey; 2016-06-29 at 03:53 AM.

WHAT SHILLS!

How dare they not waste millions of dollars of tax payer dollars and blame somebody who had no fault in the issue over a family member's death.