Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yeah, only the black kids, clearly.

He should be drinking Kool Aid, shame on him

I don't see anything wrong with the poster. Ill tell you which pool I wont be swimming in though, that pool.

It's 2016... Everything is either racist or nazi.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    It is showing, the minorities are breaking more rules.
    There are seven children breaking the rules, three white four black. if it was four white three black it would still be unbalanced. The fact that they have two lifeguards (one white one black) for a pool the size of a bathtub shows they were deliberately trying to avoid it looking racist.

Some people will just cry racism about anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    Don't worry guys. I made an edited version that's racism free and is safe for your safe spaces. You can't get triggered by this one!

Oh. You think we live in a world where only purple people are allowed to swim? Where are all the white people? Or the black people? Or the Orange People?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Something something boy who cried wolf....

Deleted
    Why is everything "racist"?.. to me its all comedy and people getting easily butthurt is funny. Even if you're offensive on purpose doesn't mean you are a racist as racism means hate. Making fun of someone isn't hate. Even negative stereotypes aren't hate. And sometimes people can be called racist for not knowing stuff or not being able to tell from which country someone is from /facepalm. These people really need to get triggered to oblivion and ignored so we could get back to the real issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Why is everything "racist"?.. to me its all comedy and people getting easily butthurt is funny. Even if you're offensive on purpose doesn't mean you are a racist as racism means hate. Making fun of someone isn't hate. Even negative stereotypes aren't hate. And sometimes people can be called racist for not knowing stuff or not being able to tell from which country someone is from /facepalm. These people really need to get triggered to oblivion and ignored so we could get back to the real issues.
    Politicians and celebrities fucked up and bought into the scam. Now everyone has to pretend the emperor isn't walking around naked to avoid being ostracized.it's hard to battle misinformation when people will defend any garbage coming out of a person's mouth because they like them in that one movie/show.

In this day of political correctness overdrive, people trying to do the right thing just cannot win. If they had not had a diverse representation they would have been called out. They chose to go that route and well this happened. Gimme a break.

Only racists would notice these things because they only look for the color of people, and not the person instead

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    White people benefit from affirmative action too, and in particular white women benefit from it disproportionately compared to every other demographic, so the joke is on you.

You hate it because you think it only benefits Blacks, same as you hate welfare because you think it benefits only blacks, same as healthcare, etc.
    I hate it because it's racist, to sit there and say oh it benefits white people too doesn't change that it isn't racist.

My first Eng job was at a small company full of almost all white guys, our VP was a white woman and a partial owner and since she was a woman we would get minority contracts. Does that sound fair? Jobs are usually bid on and given to to the lowest bidder, imagine not qualifying because of your skin color and sex.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I hate it because it's racist, to sit there and say oh it benefits white people too doesn't change that it isn't racist.

My first Eng job was at a small company full of almost all white guys, our VP was a white woman and a partial owner and since she was a woman we would get minority contracts. Does that sound fair? Jobs are usually bid on and given to to the lowest bidder, imagine not qualifying because of your skin color and sex.
    I totally agree here, affirmative action does two things:

1. Build major animosity between races and sexes
    2. Gets people jobs that they are not qualified for, or the most qualified for

I could care less if it benefits white women that are unqualified for the job. I would hate affirmative action even if it worked towards white males, and was getting them jobs that they were unqualified for. It's an awful system that even people like Obama have admitted will need to go away eventually. It's the exact opposite of a fair and just system.

Well, they didn't say bad, just not cool. And we all know, even the geeky black kids are cool, simply by being black. Also, the one white kid was not cool, but was wearing shades, so that was also wrong.

Oh, and another thing, most of them didn't even look black, only off white like Blake Griffin or Stephanie Curry.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Hey, that one guy appears to be of a certain Hispanic demographic and hes breaking the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

How many of the black kids weren't in fact, breaking the rules ?
    3 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

Are you a white male? You have no business telling minorities what they should find racist or women when to be offended. Keep quiet.

Are you a white male? You have no business telling minorities what they should find racist or women when to be offended. Keep quiet.
    That's a racist statement.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I didn't realize you were such a racist.

You cut us deep Shinra. Such Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    That's a racist statement.
    Not racist if its only against white males