Quick question from a returning player.

I'm coming back to WoW after a very extended absence and saw that you can now buy game time with gold. My question is, I think I might actually have enough across all my characters, is there a way to get it all on one to buy a token? If I can't, that's fine. I'm just excited to be back and I've got the itch to play.
    I play all heal specs. Shaman is the best. Would be better if I could be Worgen. But thanks to allied races, I'll settle for Earthen.

If you have enough to get one on your account, it should pull from all the toons. You shouldn't have to move any of it around. (at least, I think that's how it is)

the toons need to be on the same realm.

I only play one realm and the option is greyed out. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to buy some time later then.
    I play all heal specs. Shaman is the best. Would be better if I could be Worgen. But thanks to allied races, I'll settle for Earthen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosendo View Post
    I only play one realm and the option is greyed out. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to buy some time later then.
    how much gold do you have? and on eu/us?

I'm not sure exactly sure cause its been a while. I'm on US.

Deleted
    token itself is account wide. doesn't mater in what realm you buy it (it adds game time to your account anyways), but you need enough gold to buy it (gold is not account wide).

If you do have enough gold (remember, it must be on a single realm) and it's still greyed out, you can write a ticket and the CS will gladly give you 12 / 24 hours to make your purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    If you do have enough gold (remember, it must be on a single realm) and it's still greyed out, you can write a ticket and the CS will gladly give you 12 / 24 hours to make your purchase.
    You think they can look or let me look? I think I may have enough. I haven't played since about the middle of MoP (I just remember Orgimar raid not being out yet).

You think they can look or let me look? I think I may have enough. I haven't played since about the middle of MoP (I just remember Orgimar raid not being out yet).
    Not sure. They will grant access to your Veteran (Level 20+) characters if you have enough gold for a token, that's for sure. You can give it a shot, tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm coming back to WoW after a very extended absence and saw that you can now buy game time with gold. My question is, I think I might actually have enough across all my characters, is there a way to get it all on one to buy a token? If I can't, that's fine. I'm just excited to be back and I've got the itch to play.
    If you have enough gold on one realm to purchase a token, the login screen will announce it to you, and then take the right amount of gold from all characters upon approval.

- - - Updated - - -

On the character screen, there is a button that you can click for purchase of token, that mini-menu will announce to you if you have enough gold. You don't need to look for the gold.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You will get 7 days free access when you ask (I did the same for the Christmas presents), even when you don't have enough gold. You could then use that time to get the extra gold you still need and buy a token.