Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    They need to either Nerf bastion's damage when in turret mode, or remove his healing ability to make it easier to kill him. He is just too OP. he can take out a D.VA. in about three seconds flat with her defence matrix on cool down. people that are good at bastion wont be happy if they Nerf him, but it will make the game much more fair. whenever i get demolished by a bastion, i think about how unfair he is, and that blizzard should Nerf him in the next update.
    Last edited by Flyzilla2508; 2016-06-29 at 12:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Please go into details?
    Yeah, those are some interesting... suggestions :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flyzilla2508 View Post
    They need to either Nerf bastion's damage when in turret mode, or remove his healing ability to make it easier to kill him. He is just too OP. he can take out a D.VA. in about three seconds flat with her defence matrix on cool down. people that are good at bastion wont be happy if they Nerf him, but it will make the game much more fair. whenever i get demolished by a bastion, i think about how unfair he is, and that blizzard should Nerf him in the next update.
    Three things:

A) His heal is interrupted by damage, sure he can get out of turret mode to go around a wall, but most characters that can easily take him out kill him before he can escape, or can follow and harass him.

B) He is pretty immobile, so use that to your advantage. 3 shots from Pharah/Junkrat/Snipers and he's dead. In closer situations, Zarya and Roadhog can make short work of him with proper use of abilities, as well as Genji, or literally any dps that pays attention behind a Reinhardt shield, his shield lasts about 3.9 seconds though iirc so it can be close.

C) Don't be a lemming. Gate is red. Stop running at him -- he can kill you before you kill him if you Leeroy in. D.Va and Winston in particular are pretty horrible heroes to try to take down Bastion.

obviously surprise Bastion is a surprise, but that doesn't happen too often.

Edit: Off topic, but I have no clue why I'm using em dashes so much recently, often improperly. Weird
    Last edited by Tryuk; 2016-06-29 at 07:00 AM.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Deleted
    Hanzo's arrow hit box needs fixing, total joke how they hit your arm and it 1 shots you.

Tracer needs higher cool down on her abilities, the fact she can perma be un-hittable bar a few select chars is a joke and in good hands can kill almost anyone bar a few tanks.

Don't mind the rest really, still think Pharah and Junk need more self splash damage so they have to be more selective when in close quarters. Like Soldier can 1 shot himself if he fires his rockets into someone next to him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draex View Post
    Hanzo's arrow hit box needs fixing, total joke how they hit your arm and it 1 shots you.
    They really need to solve Spamzo. Played a few games yesterday where a Hanzo was simply spamming arrows at a chokepoint and racked up a few kills without really aiming at all. He was gloating in chat afterwards.

It's not like a Pharah rocket or Junkrat pellets you can easily avoid if they start spamming them, the arrow hits the left toenail of the Winston beside you and you die from a headshot.

Deleted
    Main Issues:

Roadhog's damage is too high for a tank and he doesn't have an effective counter as he can 1 shot Reaper.
    "Defensive Heroes" across the board are too powerful and it's not unusual for teams to choose entirely defensive heroes and ignore the offensive heroes on offensive maps.
    In particular Junkrat's, Widowmaker's and Hanzo's damage potential is far too high.

Minor Issues:

Reinhardt's hammer doesn't do enough damage.
    D'Va is viable but a bit underpowered.
    Zenyatta's is viable but health is too low. Could also be argued that his healing is too low.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsEveryone View Post
    Main Issues:

Roadhog's damage is too high for a tank and he doesn't have an effective counter as he can 1 shot Reaper.
    Wraith Form > Hook. That then leads to Reaper > Roadhog. His shotguns are much faster, have a tighter spread, and are hitting a much bigger hitbox. He's one of the few heroes I will completely disengage from after missing a hook.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsEveryone View Post
    Reinhardt's hammer doesn't do enough damage.
    75dps on something with a hitbox of your entire screen, assuming they're in range, is pretty fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Won't go into details, but general thoughs:

Genji need a HUGE nerf. Tracer need a HUGE nerf. Mei need some nerfing. Dva need a minor nerf (slowed/stunned as construct is destroyed or similar).

Roadhog needs a buff. Widowmaker need to be a bit un-nerfed. Hanzo need a buff. Zenyatta need a HUGE buff.
    Please go into details. Because I'm not sure why you'd want those things AT ALL (Except Zenyatta, he could use a buff to his healing I feel)

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Please go into details?
    Details : He's playing a lot of Zenyatta, Roadhog, Hanzo and WM. And he get rekt by a lot of Genjis, a lot of Tracers, some Meis and sometimes a D.Va.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Won't go into details, but general thoughs:

Genji need a HUGE nerf. Tracer need a HUGE nerf. Mei need some nerfing. Dva need a minor nerf (slowed/stunned as construct is destroyed or similar).

Roadhog needs a buff. Widowmaker need to be a bit un-nerfed. Hanzo need a buff. Zenyatta need a HUGE buff.
    Lmao what the fuck am I reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buff D.Va very slightly, a tighter damage cone, or more ram damage would probably be the best way to handle it imho. Am I right in getting the impression that the ram/rocket boosts can only actually hit once and don't have a DPS for pushing or circling around again?

Fix the Genji animation cancel shit. He's easily strong enough without it, and it just makes him too ridiculous at exploding people.

Fix Hanzo's hit box. We get that he doesn't have a scope, and it's parabolic, but it seems by this point most players aren't so retarded as to need so much help that they can be aiming 6 feet away; whether it's in cover, or flying above the point of aim, and still get headshot.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-06-29 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Mei needs a slight nerf either the rate at which she freezes needs nerfing slightly or the length for which you are fully frozen.

Hanzo as a sniper is inferior to Widow but he fires arrows the size of a 747 seriously he only needs to fire in a general direction and he will eventually get someone so maybe the hitboxes need fixing then a slight buff to mobility.

Zenyatta is fine in terms of damage and healing if you were to buff his healing his damage would tip the balance towards him rather than the other healers so a buff to 200 hp would be fine.

Symetra needs moving to defense then a slight damage buff on her turrets would be fine her shields are so small in amount i don't really consider her a support.

It would be rather nice if the hitboxes were tightened up abit, being killed in one shot by a sniper type class is fine if there is a precise and impressive display of accuracy behind it, as it is now it feels cheap looking at some of the deaths in the kill cam.

I think the brief stun effect on Mei`s left click is far too strong for the amount of time and effort invested into attacking someone, ideally her left click wouldn`t have a stun
    effect at all, this would be reserved for the ultimate ability.
    You have two straightforward means of changing the left click, either shorten the stun duration on the target quite abit, say to a half a second duration or so, thus allowing it to still have a harassing and disrupting effect on your opponent.
    Or simply make the left click slow targets, perhaps even adjust the damage somewhat if it`s lacking.

Though i do personally enjoy Mercy alot, i think it`s safe to say that the ultimate recharges far too quickly if there`s someone to heal nearby.

In general i`d like to see less attacks that lock on to the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    <snip>It's not like a Pharah rocket or Junkrat pellets you can easily avoid if they start spamming them, the arrow hits the left toenail of the Winston beside you and you die from a headshot.
    I really enjoyed reading this cause I imagined Junkrat feeding his pet hamsters pellets from his pellet gun.

In all seriousness I do think Hanzo's arrow's hitbox could be a bit smaller. I did watch a Hanzo arrow fly right by my head and kill the Junkrat 20 feet to my left. it kinda just teleported into his face. It was honestly funny to watch.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Hitboxes should whatever size they need to be so that you do not die when out of view. No shooter should ever have you take a direct hit when you're not even visible on the enemies screen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Hitboxes should whatever size they need to be so that you do not die when out of view. No shooter should ever have you take a direct hit when you're not even visible on the enemies screen.
    Fully agree

Your display picture oh the irony. The amount of times i have been grab hooked from through a wall round a corner is unreal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogarasu View Post
    Fully agree

Your display picture oh the irony. The amount of times i have been grab hooked from through a wall round a corner is unreal
    Is that a function of latency or hitbox? With Hanzo we know it's about the hitbox because you can be stationary in cover and still get hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Is that a function of latency or hitbox? With Hanzo we know it's about the hitbox because you can be stationary in cover and still get hit.
    Could be either not really sure. might warrant some testing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Buff D.Va very slightly, a tighter damage cone, or more ram damage would probably be the best way to handle it imho. Am I right in getting the impression that the ram/rocket boosts can only actually hit once and don't have a DPS for pushing or circling around again?
    It only deals damage once. Right now to make her viable they should either decrease ultimate activation explosion, make her able to shoot during defense matrix or remove her movement penalty during autoattacks. Ontop of that they need to fix her headshot hitbox, it's fucking huge and she gets shredded by anything with a relative fast attack speed or if it has enough pellets (Roadhog/Reaper) since armor only lowers damage per bullet

I'd like to see the duration of Junkrat's Rip Tire reduced.
    Either a lock on delay or reduced firing rate on Torbjorn turrets.
    Genji animation cancels fixed.

Trying out Hanzo in the training mode to practice the aim i`ve noticed a very strange occurence at times, deliberately shooting the arrow above the head of the robot it sometimes arcs in a very steep angle right at the target, as if autolocking on to ensure a hit even if it were to miss slightly.
    The angle isn`t a natural one you`d expect from gravity and force affecting the arrow but rather as if it suddenly changes direction artificially.