Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sorry if I misuderstood it, but there are 3 available hidden artifacts?

2 for havoc, 2 for vengeance so 4 available.

But as Drosul said, nobody has found both for a spec, so we're not certain if there are actually 2 each in the game right now.

And I killed the mob as Vengeance (It's what I was geared for and all my Artifact Power was there, probably more damage at this point). Doesn't make much of a difference, honestly. The big trick to the encounter is properly using Glide to get back to him.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

There isn't 2 "hidden" appearances per spec there is 1 hidden appearance you unlock with an item and 1 that is just not implemented yet because Blizzard hasn't decided what to do with it, and will probably be awarded in patch content later down the road. From their interviews with streamers they said "The artifact skins that aren't in the UI yet don't have final sources yet. They will probably be rewarded from achievements somehow, likely tied to new content as it is released"

Just had it drop for me from a Shal'dorei Sentry -- while I was Veng spec.

BM monks and Resto Druids get theirs from their tier 2 order hall upgrade, So I feel like there is a good chance Vengeance Skin comes from our tier 2 upgrade Twisting Nether when ever blizz decides to fix/implement it into the beta.

Candrael Twinshadow is at 28.2, 70.0, btw

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong area, but is FlameReaper Green one of the hidden skins? if not, anyone know where I can get info on getting FlameReaper Green?
    No the FlameReaper skin is just not implemented yet and probably wont be till later according to Blizz "The artifact skins that aren't in the UI yet don't have final sources yet. They will probably be rewarded from achievements somehow, likely tied to new content as it is released"

Deleted
    wtb flameblade all I am saying

have filmed getting this for those interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUM7kJqtjPE
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Boom got it.....did it without fel rush. trick is to constantly keep moving up and to the center of the vortex. when he pushes you away fel rush twice then glide and you should fall right on top of him. rinse and repeat.

http://imgur.com/a/NZtwX

I'd be interested to know whether the charm is a complete random drop or if you have to be progressed a set amount through suramar/class order campaign before it will drop. I've personally completed very little of either, but have spent the last couple of nights mowing down mobs in the hope it will drop....

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    have filmed getting this for those interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUM7kJqtjPE
    Cheers for the vid, Certainly easier than following a dozen posts with varying amounts of information
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Cheers for the vid, Certainly easier than following a dozen posts with varying amounts of information
    Glad it could help. Aim to update on live when we know more about certain limitations (Like if the charm drop has prerequisites)

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Nice video man, really helpful and cool to see the fight, although in future you might wanna lower your game sounds or record a separate voice over because the game drowned out a lot of your talking during the fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    Nice video man, really helpful and cool to see the fight, although in future you might wanna lower your game sounds or record a separate voice over because the game drowned out a lot of your talking during the fights.
    Yeah, turned out to be rather louder than expected. Thanks for the advice.

Looking around for the Vengeance one, I noticed that the Eye of Azshara instance is actually present on the Broken Isles map. What's more, jumping from the southern floating island around Dalaran, you can glide there with almost perfect timing not to die from fatigue. Even further, the place is populated with different mobs than what were there in the instance, and has a flight point. I'm going to be spending some time exploring a bit further, later on, but I found it lined up with the theory that it's a Demon Hunter only event.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Looking around for the Vengeance one, I noticed that the Eye of Azshara instance is actually present on the Broken Isles map. What's more, jumping from the southern floating island around Dalaran, you can glide there with almost perfect timing not to die from fatigue. Even further, the place is populated with different mobs than what were there in the instance, and has a flight point. I'm going to be spending some time exploring a bit further, later on, but I found it lined up with the theory that it's a Demon Hunter only event.
    What variant do you think it could be? Flamereaper doesn't seem to be a naga theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    What variant do you think it could be? Flamereaper doesn't seem to be a naga theme.
    Right now, Iron Warden. Just because, as stated above, we don't know that Flamereaper and Umberwing are even in the game right now.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Right now, Iron Warden. Just because, as stated above, we don't know that Flamereaper and Umberwing are even in the game right now.

True. I can imagine the iron warden one having something to do with the Isle of the Watchers, or any thing to do with the wardens.