Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Could be PKK too though.
    We'll learn who it was soon enough I guess.
    I doubt it very much. PKK modus operandi is to attack the people attacking them, like the police and military. Civilian targets aren't their game. Nor is suicide bombing.

At the same time, it seems really dumb of ISIS to do this against Turkey, who evidently don't work against them in the slightest and mayb even be aiding them. So I'm unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Uh, what? Turkey did not arm the PKK or ISIS, one of which is likely the perpetrator behind this attack.
    They are not the only rebels in Syria. Turkey did armed "moderate rebels".

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, what? Turkey did not arm the PKK or ISIS, one of which is likely the perpetrator behind this attack.
    So those trucks WEREN'T carrying weapons? Erdogan's relatives' oil companies DIDN'T buy cheap oil from ISIS-captured oil plants? Yeah, keep drinking the Erdogan kool-aid, I bet it's great never having to think for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I doubt it very much. PKK modus operandi is to attack the people attacking them, like the police and military. Civilian targets aren't their game. Nor is suicide bombing.

At the same time, it seems really dumb of ISIS to do this against Turkey, who evidently don't work against them in the slightest and mayb even be aiding them. So I'm unsure.
    A fine (sad?) example of illiteracy.

Deleted
    This is really messed up stuff.. Whats really jarring to me is that the policy makers never get caught up in the situations theyre accountable for.. My thoughts are with the victims n their families.

Hope we can stop this madness in my lifetime

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    A fine (sad?) example of illiteracy.
    Its been pretty well established at this point that the turks have been buying large wuantities of oil from isis during the early years of isis's advance.

And why wouldnt they?

Erdogan wants to be an islamic superstate and he wants to get rid if the kurds. Isis wants an islamic superstate and get rid of the kurds.

Go figure.. If hed get away with still buying the oil he would.. I suppose that atm theres just too many ppl watching..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post

This reeks of ISIS, that's for sure. And don't be fooled, the Erdogan - ISIS relationship is purely business. On the ideological side of things, ISIS thinks Turkey to be as bad as any European country. Turkey is considered "taghut" in their eyes, i.e. "corrupted", because we have a democratic state and not an Islamic one.

Also, while this is most probably an ISIS attack, don't think PKK above killing civilians or using suicide bombers. They don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. They killed many civilians with suicide bombing on their attack in an Ankara bus stop. Those fuckers are no better than ISIS. Same inhumane monstrous shit, different motives.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post

Its been pretty well established at this point that the turks have been buying large wuantities of oil from isis during the early years of isis's advance.

And why wouldnt they?

Erdogan wants to be an islamic superstate and he wants to get rid if the kurds. Isis wants an islamic superstate and get rid of the kurds.

Go figure.. If hed get away with still buying the oil he would.. I suppose that atm theres just too many ppl watching..
    What is well-established is that people saying it's well-established. Can you link any proof? No you can't. What you will link is bunch of news articles and blog posts claiming Erdogan is buying oil. I frankly don't give a damn what you think, I will believe it when I see solid proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be Zoroastrian extremists.

A leak of a conversation that they were looking into the possibility of orchestrating a terrorism attack from Syria to have an excuse for a counter attack. Not to mention that the proposed fake attacks wouldn't be against civilian targets. They never actually went through with it, and right now Turkey is already involved against both ISIS and the PKK so why would they need to orchestrate any terror attack?

They never went through with it because of the fact that it leaked. That particular attack wouldn't have been against civilians, the 3rd link I provided cited instances of attacks on civilians. Regardless it demonstrates a clear willingness on his and his governments' part to engage in false flag acts to justify military action elsewhere, is that hard to understand or are you just an apologist?

Turkey isn't as 'involved' against ISIS as say Syria is, by any stretch of the imagination. Pretty hard to be so when he's bought so much oil and other goods from them, he'll use them just like the West will until they're all used up and then he'll be as 'involved' as you are suggesting he is. To think that's the case now is naïve.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    How did the Amish get to Turkey?

Deleted
    A leak of a conversation that they were looking into the possibility of orchestrating a terrorism attack from Syria to have an excuse for a counter attack. Not to mention that the proposed fake attacks wouldn't be against civilian targets. They never actually went through with it, and right now Turkey is already involved against both ISIS and the PKK so why would they need to orchestrate any terror attack?

Are you sure?
    Anyway, apart from the money, weapons and support turkey gave different militias including al nusra, turkey one of the most active in keeping this state of chaos in Syria afloat. In this state Isis blossomed.
    It would have been a lot wiser as a neighbour, to have this war end soon. Turkey pushed the opposite direction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Are you sure?
    Anyway, apart from the money, weapons and support turkey gave different militias including al nusra, turkey one of the most active in keeping this state of chaos in Syria afloat. In this state Isis blossomed.
    It would have been a lot wiser as a neighbour, to have this war end soon. Turkey pushed the opposite direction.

You mean Turkey has been propping up ISIS, al quadea, IS, radical Amish, whatever you want to call it today. by buying it's stolen oil.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_8808024.html

https://www.rt.com/news/327701-isis-turkey-oil-trade/

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is sad and quite shocking. Condolences to those being affected.

Also watch tourism plummeting hard now in Turkey which is a shame really.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Guys.. don't call them Muslim terrorists. That's racist and true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    Guys.. don't call them Muslim terrorists. That's racist and true.
    I guarantee with firsthand knowledge that someone on the page of this thread is mashing the report post button as furiously as possible.

even if its true there will be a SJW scrapbot operator along shortly who will feel its their duty to protect the glorious name of these rich and vibrant contributors to society.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    I guarantee with firsthand knowledge that someone on the page of this thread is mashing the report post button as furiously as possible.

even if its true there will be a SJW scrapbot operator along shortly who will feel its their duty to protect the glorious name of these rich and vibrant contributors to society.
    I'm so fkn sick of those sjw pc cumstains. And yes, this will most likely earn me a timeout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    stop watching russian propaganda
    Which propaganda do you prefer? The one that comes from Washington?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    stop watching russian propaganda
    Facts are not Russian propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Facts are not Russian propaganda.
    All I see is people linking mews articles as proof and nothing else. People are stating their opinions and claiming it's fact, same as always.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Well, this is sad and quite shocking. Condolences to those being affected.

Also watch tourism plummeting hard now in Turkey which is a shame really.
    We need an economical collapse or near-collapse in order to get rid of these viruses. It's a good thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post

You mean Turkey has been propping up ISIS, al quadea, IS, radical Amish, whatever you want to call it today. by buying it's stolen oil.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_8808024.html

https://www.rt.com/news/327701-isis-turkey-oil-trade/
    I was pretty clear on what I meant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    All I see is people linking mews articles as proof and nothing else. People are stating their opinions and claiming it's fact, same as always.

- - - Updated - - -

We need an economical collapse or near-collapse in order to get rid of these viruses. It's a good thing.
    Not really. Changes under pressure arent constructive most of the times.