Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    He's like the silly little guy who they pad on the shoulder every now and then to keep him bringing them coffee and snacks.

Otherwise known as the 'pvp developer'.

Deleted
    pretty sure he plays angry birds then jerks off to concept images of trashran.

...sorry just played ton of beta PvP and got a bit salty

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Serious question here because I've always wondered this.

The guy's in charge of the PvP team. The last time we got a new instanced anything out of him was 21 May 2013 when 5.3 came out with the last released battleground. That basically means his total output for the last three years is Ashran and a new talent PvP system we won't see for another few months.

What has this guy actually done to justify his salary? Has there been some more iteration or community work I'm not aware of? Genuinely interested to know.
    holinka practices his ski jumping with the rest of the blizzard staff all day .... if you get my meaning

This guy is awful. Is anyone listening to this stream?!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    My "limited knowledge", hmm? I know what I see in the game versus the bullshit put out by Blizz PR hacks like [Hair of] Lore and Halunky. The reality seldom matches up with the PR. Just go take a gander at the official Legion PvP Feedback forums to see how truly awful it's going to be in a couple of months - YET AGAIN.

And you thought WoD PvP was shit? Haha. Legion will make WoD seem like 'good times'.

To say nothing of the rampant cheating/hacking that Blizz looks the other way on, instead of seriously cracking down because they don't want to lose those accts. and the large sums of money they spend on the game, OR the free advertising Blizz enjoys from those same scumlord Twitch streamers and YT'ers.

Ever heard of hacks/scripts like Firehack, Wrobot, ReBot, SoapBox rotation bot, etc? Ever seen them in action in real PvP? I certainly have many times. That's why CR/MMR means less than nothing and the entire Arena & RBG ladders are a joke.

While you're at it, please enlighten us all on your vast expertise and knowledge that you've implied. I'll wait.
    I'd love to see any and all proof that you have to your claims, apart from "I am 1 person, who saw a few matches where i suspected cheat", Hyperbole and Emotional BS.

Beyond that, i don't need to warrant a response to emotional hyperbole, with my personal expertise.

OT: One really does understand why they do not want to communicate. You all are rabid, toxic hyperboling people who just garble opinions without any concrete proof.
    Last edited by mmoc411114546c; 2016-07-02 at 07:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    I'd love to see any and all proof that you have to your claims, apart from "I am 1 person, who saw a few matches where i suspected cheat", Hyperbole and Emotional BS.

Beyond that, i don't need to warrant a response to emotional hyperbole, with my personal expertise.

OT: One really does understand why they do not want to communicate. You all are rabid, toxic hyperboling people who just garble opinions without any concrete proof.
    Here's a thread I put up last Sept., and the scumlords are still going strong.

Here's another one from AJ: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/33...more-cheating/

Or why not go over to Ownedcore and get it from the horse's mouth...the punks, wannabes, and scumlords who say stuff like Firehack, Wrobot, ReBot, SoapBox is "awesome!!"

Go ahead, check out those threads and links if you can muster a long enough attention span.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Everyone but noobs or delusional fanbois knows WoW PvP is full of low-life cheaters and Blizz looks the other way about it because they love the $$ they spend. The only ones Blizz really hates are the HB gold botters because they see them as taking revenue from Blizz.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2016-07-02 at 08:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Here's a thread I put up last Sept., and the scumlords are still going strong.

Here's another one from AJ: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/33...more-cheating/

Or why not go over to Ownedcore and get it from the horse's mouth...the punks, wannabes, and scumlords who say stuff like Firehack, Wrobot, ReBot, SoapBox is "awesome!!"

Go ahead, check out those threads and links if you can muster a long enough attention span.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Everyone but noobs or delusional fanbois knows WoW PvP is full of low-life cheaters and Blizz looks the other way about it because they love the $$ they spend. The only ones Blizz really hates are the HB gold botters because they see them as taking revenue from Blizz.
    And you are certain, that the populace of a few, with a few videos, surmounts to greater than the knowledge of the Game Devs with Access to all the Behind the scenes data?

And if the last post in the AJ post is to be believed, all of the ones in Aftermentioned videos, were permabanned.

So, again, i don't see how this is anything but your perception screaming.
    Last edited by mmoc411114546c; 2016-07-02 at 10:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I know we are all trying to forget it but there was a lot of iteration in Ashran . . .
    Good for them. They dialed some knobs on a world PvP zone. That never stopped them from producing new battlegrounds while Wintergrap or Tol Barad were a thing.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

I dont understand what the big deal is. We have WSG and AB, they are still the best maps and will continue to be. Why does a new map matter? Look at really successful games that literally play on the same map every single time you que. Can the gameplay be better? Sure, there should be times that a certain class is OP then made back to being decent/semi-decent. Like others have said, Holinka has done a lot since hes been here and there seems to be a lot of change in Legion.

The number of people that actually PvP is pretty small but they sure complain a whole fucking lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    And you are certain, that the populace of a few, with a few videos, surmounts to greater than the knowledge of the Game Devs with Access to all the Behind the scenes data?

And if the last post in the AJ post is to be believed, all of the ones in Aftermentioned videos, were permabanned.

So, again, i don't see how this is anything but your perception screaming.

Sorry but that's very clear evidence. Those are a lot more than "a few", and what I posted is representative of a much larger problem. There are also the cheat/hacker sites, one of which I linked. They were "permabanned" because Blizz and its bootlickers don't like people knowing what actually goes on in the game that Blizz is not policing. It's bad publicity for them and would hurt sales. Try posting anything like that on the official forums and see how long it stays up.

Anyone can go to the WoW BG and Arena forums where on almost any given day they'll find threads with known scumlords openly bragging about what they do, or trying to pretend that they don't when they get exposed. I've seen it myself for over two years now. It's gotten so bad that players like Minitalis and Moltke have created programs like Botsmustdie to detect and report the cheats, since Blizz does little to nothing itself.

Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2016-07-02 at 05:30 PM.