Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    So.. the american way? Bomb it to shit, kill millions of civillians and hope & pray it solves anything? Great idea..
    Get rid of the religion of peace :^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Get rid of the religion of peace :^)
    Lol. Thank you for your contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Lol. Thank you for your contribution.
    You're welcome. May as well thank me now for my future vote for Trump in a state that could go red or blue

Deleted
    You're welcome. May as well thank me now for my future vote for Trump in a state that could go red or blue
    *care* about your politics. You're in the wrong thread.

*care* about your politics. You're in the wrong thread.
    oh sorry I will stay on topic. The obvious problem is radical Islamic terrorism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    A fine (sad?) example of illiteracy.
    Pardon? Would you mind pointing out what's illiterate rather than just flame baiting me? You know, address me rather than insult me.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Pardon? Would you mind pointing out what's illiterate rather than just flame baiting me? You know, address me rather than insult me.
    Not gonna waste time with an utter illiterate. Try to figure out yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    More of the same news articles being presented as proof and subsequent "it's a fact" statement. This is not first bombing of ISIS in Turkey. They are suicide bombing once in every month. 5 ISIS bombings in last 6 months so far and total of 10-12 bombings/terrorist attacks (including PKK) in 1.5 year or so.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-06-29 at 10:59 AM.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

More of the same news articles being presented as proof and subsequent "it's a fact" statement. This is not first bombing of ISIS in Turkey. They are suicide bombing once in every month. 5 ISIS bombings in last 6 months so far and total of 10-12 bombings/terrorist attacks (including PKK) in 1.5 year or so.
    Waste time? It seems to me, taht you're utterly incapable of proving your side of the argument. You've got nothing. But I'm gonna assume you're a fan of Erdogan.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, I don't think it's impossible. I just wondered what the point is in attacking an ally ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

But I'm gonna assume you're a fan of Erdogan.
    Insane deduction skills. Yes, I am an Erdogan fan, genius.

Deleted
    Like I said, I don't think it's impossible. I just wondered what the point is in attacking an ally ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    It just proves that these subhuman Daesh trash are completely without logic and reason. They'll soon have nobody but themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Insane deduction skills. Yes, I am an Erdogan fan, genius.
    I don't even know if you're serious or not. All you've got are insults and all else you do is just act a contrarian, showing nothing. You think using multiple news sites to support a point isn't good enough, whilst all YOU do is spew bile. Maybe if you actually had an argument, this'd be a discussion.

Deleted
    Waste time? It seems to me, taht you're utterly incapable of proving your side of the argument. You've got nothing. But I'm gonna assume you're a fan of Erdogan.
    Lol kuntantee a fan of erdogan? Lol.

I just wondered what the point is in attacking an ally ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    That should trigger some questions regarding this alliance, don't you think?

oh sorry I will stay on topic. The obvious problem is radical Islamic terrorism.
    bwahahaha.. suure.. Here we go, some american kid screaming that all of the islam is to blame (yes, that is exactly what you imply with 90% of your posts). It's adorable though! keep shouting stuff you know nothing about.

Deleted
    Lol kuntantee a fan of erdogan? Lol.
    8000 posts and yet I've never, ever seen him before. So I know nothing about the posters history. But from this thread, I can't say it's promising.

Deleted
    That should trigger some questions regarding this alliance, don't you think?
    Yes it does trigger some questions. For example, why would they attack Turkey?

I'm guessing it's rogue idiots. People who don't even understand Turkey is helping their organization.

Deleted
    8000 posts and yet I've never, ever seen him before. So I know nothing about the posters history. But from this thread, I can't say it's promising.
    Long story short, he's not.

I know a way to eliminate ISIS and have something like it never appear again...
    A lock in at the rec center?

Deleted
    Plus creamy flames, give him a break. Some dudes are after bombing the busiest airport in turkey and one of the busiest in the world. Pretty big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    A lock in at the rec center?
    Stop funding and arming them would also go great lengths

Yes it does trigger some questions. For example, why would they attack Turkey?

I'm guessing it's rogue idiots. People who don't even understand Turkey is helping their organization.
    So you ask the million dollar question, but then proceed to answer based on a particular premise? What a waste of energy.