Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Props to Southampton for feeding small clubs like Liverpool and Tottenham whilst still progressing up the table each year.
    do you even know anything about Arsenal?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    do you even know anything about Arsenal?
    Yeah but I'm sure you got some witty remark to follow up with so I'll bite. Excited to see where this will go.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Crystal Palace have apparently agreed a fee of €38m with Marseille for Michy Batshuayi.

Crystal Palace

€38m

They were in administration 6 years ago and on the brink of League 1. The world has gone mad.

What the fuck, for real?

He seems a class young act and that's a huge price-tag, Im slightly surprised they'd take the gamble, but also surprised he would go there. Maybe he thinks they own an actual Crystal palace?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What the fuck, for real?

He seems a class young act and that's a huge price-tag, Im slightly surprised they'd take the gamble, but also surprised he would go there. Maybe he thinks they own an actual Crystal palace?
    Apparently it's not a done deal yet but Marseille are happy with the fee.

Batshuayi isn't yet ready to make the jump to CL teams (he might never be) so a Prem side makes perfect sense. They'll throw more money at him than similar sized teams elsewhere can afford and it's the most watched league in the world, so he gets decent exposure. Development and football wise he might be able to make better choices but career wise I think this is the obvious play.

Deleted
    He's signed for Chelsea, not Crystal Pardew.

Get ready Chelsea fans, Bats doesn't understand the offside rule. At all.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck, for real?

Half what was paid for Martial and he's a superior player in a lot of ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Half what was paid for Martial and he's a superior player in a lot of ways.
    Eh didn't the Martial deal start at like £35mil with bonuses or something? Going up to £57mil.

Deleted
    Eh didn't the Martial deal start at like £35mil with bonuses or something? Going up to £57mil.
    Could go to a lot more than that IIRC.

Deleted
    Actually crying with laughter (not me but Slenderwoman)

Ibra going to Utd for a wee payday...

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    He's signed for Chelsea, not Crystal Pardew.
    Both clubs had an offer accepted and he obviously chose Chelsea and Conte over Palace and Pards. I was just pointing out how crazy it is that a team that was in administration 6 years ago can afford to blow that much money on a single player.

Deleted
    Hope he enjoys Chelseas bench.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Hope he enjoys Chelseas bench.
    Not as much as Mata will be enjoying United's bench (unless he's sold)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a new level of idiocy

Last edited by Demoncrash; 2016-06-30 at 08:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Fake, you can write anything on the shirts to produce images of what they look like on the website, throw in the bad photoshopping of those images in to the list page and the clipping of the title around the 'Order today' thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nolito on his way to Man City.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    This is a new level of idiocy
    Nope, that's just Manchester. They still believe Rooney is a good footballer.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ajax had a chance to sign Vincent Jansen in the winter break now they can't afford him anymore. I understand that Vincent was a risky purchase back then (as most of his goals were made in 2016 and not prior the break) but that is some lack of vision right there. Sigh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Fake, you can write anything on the shirts to produce images of what they look like on the website, throw in the bad photoshopping of those images in to the list page and the clipping of the title around the 'Order today' thing.
    I think that deal is happening in the coming days. I read somwhere that Manchester United leaked it by selling merchandise with his name on it. I don't think it is photoshoped but well I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2016-07-01 at 09:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nope, that's just Manchester. They still believe Rooney is a good footballer.
    But... that guy clearly has YNWA in his name and a Liverpool badge as his avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Ajax had a chance to sign Vincent Jansen in the winter break now they can't afford him anymore. I understand that Vincent was a risky purchase back then (as most of his goals were made in 2016 and not prior the break) but that is some lack of vision right there. Sigh.
    Ajax was also quite fortunate that Milik suddenly became a different player and stopped being useless for the second half of the season. Now he's back to scoring fuck all!