Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    anyone know of a bear secret yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    anyone know of a bear secret yet?
    I secretly have a big, pink, "Malfurion" heart tattoo under all of that fur.

Oh, do you mean secret artifact abilities? No idea, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    Ok so I didn't know these existed till just now. I am pretty psyched cause they are cool. But apparently Artifacts have "secret" abilities. Some seem to be combat effective and quite the boon. Other purely cosmetic. Not sure if that disparity is certain or not, I personally don't mind but I know other will. Anyway here is a list I found on Reddit.

Oh sorry if there was another post for this, I did search but didn't find anything.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...dden_artifact/
    Hah, thanks for finding my thread, I have posted it here on MMO-C too: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fact-abilities
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    I secretly have a big, pink, "Malfurion" heart tattoo under all of that fur.
    oh hey same here, mines purple

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Hah, thanks for finding my thread, I have posted it here on MMO-C too: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fact-abilities
    Your welcome. It's an awesome list! I look forward to finding out more! I don't know if they simply haven't been found/reported or not yet implemented but I am excited to see the rest.

ugh no shamans ones, and i don't mean lol lightning elementals like you, and ppl go wow doomhammer, i mean the artifact doing something useful like the hunter/warrior ones, i mean those are huge hidden effects that can win a fight, help you kill mobs etc etc.

unless those lightning elementals are coming to help me gank people they can fuck off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Any clue on what the MW Monk staff does?

Your welcome. It's an awesome list! I look forward to finding out more! I don't know if they simply haven't been found/reported or not yet implemented but I am excited to see the rest.
    My guess is they haven't been found, seeing as some entire classes are unknown at this point. It would also be pretty unbalanced to have something like the Survival Hunters eagle or Fury Warriors revive and then have for Resto Druids, they get some plants that grow. I'll lay it out to make it more clear, which I've been meaning to do.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I think Wowhead said that it seems there's at least one cosmetic and one actually useful thing per artifact, but that may have just been speculation.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can absorb stuff? That wasn't listed previously, this makes me excited to figure out what all the other things are.
    Yeap. You'll see it alot in Azsuna and Val'sharah. I only leveled to 105 on my arcane mage, so I didn't get to see any examples in the other 2 zones
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I think Wowhead said that it seems there's at least one cosmetic and one actually useful thing per artifact, but that may have just been speculation.
    It must be speculation, as we don't know what all of them are yet :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I really wonder what happens when you take a guardian druid to Ursoc in Emerald Nightmare.
    there must be an interaction on kill/pull for sure

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It must be speculation, as we don't know what all of them are yet :P
    It's not impossible that Blizzard told them their intentions. At that point it'd not be speculation even if it isn't implemented yet.

I for one hope that everyone gets something useful. The bonuses are so diverse that people who equate "everyone should have something useful" to "everyone should have the same" must have some serious brain issues.

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    It's not impossible that Blizzard told them their intentions. At that point it'd not be speculation even if it isn't implemented yet.
    Theoretically it's not impossible, but Blizzard haven't said that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Theoretically it's not impossible, but Blizzard haven't said that.
    How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    How do you know?
    Because WoWhead is a news website and haven't published that information.
    Blizzard don't secretly whisper information to fansites and then wink at them and put their fingers in front of their lips.
    If WoWhead hasn't reported something, they haven't been told something.

We know pretty much everything Blizzard has publicly said about everything.
    This was not one of those things, so they haven't said it.

In Val'sharah, temple of elune. If you go in as a frost dk the priestess says "Please don't go inside, the blades you carry are cursed". And there's Memory of Arthas NPC in every zone which is fully voice acted and gives AP.

Quote Originally Posted by ezioda004 View Post
    In Val'sharah, temple of elune. If you go in as a frost dk the priestess says "Please don't go inside, the blades you carry are cursed". And there's Memory of Arthas NPC in every zone which is fully voice acted and gives AP.
    Freaking cool! These don't seem that hard to find. Wonder why the info on them is coming out at a trickle. Oh well, Won't be too sad to find it out on my own afterall.

It doesn't come from the artifact but it does seem like some of the Combat Allies also provide hidden buffs.

For instance, Reghar give shaman a buff that increases ghost wolf speed by 100%. Basically turning it into an instant cast ground mount that can be used indoors. It more than makes up for the loss of the ghostly speed glyph. I also heard that Paladin can get mounted combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I really wonder what happens when you take a guardian druid to Ursoc in Emerald Nightmare.
    That is an interesting question should do the bear bro fist bump and auto win the fight hehe.