Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Lmao, hurling insults? This guy is literally saying straight peoples opinions dont fucking matter. God forbid i use some bad words and tell him he's being a fucking bigoted little shit. I know. Im oppressing his frail little ego!
    As a straight male I'm not reading it like that, he's explaining why homosexuals still face oppression and bigotry and you're saying that some tumblr teenagers that told you to kill yourself for being straight are equally oppressive. Internet assholes =/= IRL laws that actively fight against you. If you can't see that or make the distinction then its no wonder why you get so angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    As a straight male I'm not reading it like that, he's explaining why homosexuals still face oppression and bigotry and you're saying that some tumblr teenagers that told you to kill yourself for being straight are equally oppressive. Internet assholes =/= IRL laws that actively fight against you. If you can't see that or make the distinction then its no wonder why you get so angry.
    Tumblr? I'm talking about mainstream media who spreads the word like gospel that straight white males are the anti-christ.

The fact that you're okay with this moderator of these forums telling people their opinions dont fucking matter because of their sexuality, you dont deserve another response.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Because they've never experienced or witnessed it themselves, they think the world is all cotton candy and rainbows when you're gay I guess. There are still many states where it's perfectly legal to fire someone on sexuality alone.
    That's some nice conclusion drawing right here folks

- - - Updated - - -

he never mentioned tumblr? It was another user

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    That's some nice conclusion drawing right here folks
    Sorry, you appear to be a straight white male, you cannot have an opinion on this. Please move along. /s

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I d rage pretty hard after the bolded part he quoted because it was actually a disgusting reply but I ve gotten infracted for the most bullshit reasons ever so I m not risking it
    True, but grown ups can get upset and angry while still maintaining a decent composure.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tumblr? I'm talking about mainstream media who spreads the word like gospel that straight white males are the anti-christ.

The fact that you're okay with this moderator of these forums telling people their opinions dont fucking matter because of their sexuality, you dont deserve another response.
    Come now Cebel, you know you'll respond

Anyways, care to point me to an article/news report in the "mainstream media" that says "Straight peoples opinions don't matter". And I mean mainstream not some extreme left website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    'most of my friends are straight people'

Lmfao, okay. Yeah.
    What's so wrong with that?

I don't get why it's hard to grasp this. I've been attacked for my sexuality. That brick example, that happened to me when I was still a teen. A kid at school who didn't like gays tried to kill me with a brick. I've been told before that I'm going to hell, that I should die for being gay. That's why I take pride in who I am and fight against that kind of bigotry. I can't remember the last time I heard a white, straight male say they were told the same thing for being who they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you got what I quoted. Darthsithis was quoting a native american guy who was telling him that he cannot tell him how to feel insisting that he should know about persecution (200+ years after that persecution took place).
    Indigenous people are still oppressed. Not as bad as in the past, but they are.
    That one guy doesn't feel that way. But that doesn't make the circumstance invalid, and he should be able to put himself into those people's shoes.
    I think that is what Darsithis meant.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you really are native american I'd figure you'd understand the feeling of persecution but clearly not.
    Your attitude in this thread is disgraceful. I understand that a topic may hit close to home, but moderators of all people are the ones that should remain objective, and you're reprimanding people for their attitude but doing the exact same thing.

I don't get why it's hard to grasp this. I've been attacked for my sexuality. That brick example, that happened to me when I was still a teen. A kid at school who didn't like gays tried to kill me with a brick. I've been told before that I'm going to hell, that I should die for being gay. That's why I take pride in who I am and fight against that kind of bigotry. I can't remember the last time I heard a white, straight male say they were told the same thing for being who they are.
    And that sucks, but you don't get to tell people that they're not allowed to feel the way they do, especially when you don't know whether or not they've gone through the same as you, or maybe even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    What's so wrong with that?

I've got gay friends, so i can bash gay people and its not bigoted. Right?

Deleted
    Come now Cebel, you know you'll respond

Anyways, care to point me to an article/news report in the "mainstream media" that says "Straight peoples opinions don't matter". And I mean mainstream not some extreme left website.
    Implying left/extreme left is not mainstream in this decade...

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Lol do you have any examples of mainstream media stating that straight white males are the anti-christ?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got gay friends, so i can bash gay people and its not bigoted. Right?
    If you can name a place where I bashed straight people, told them they're disgusting, wrong, or should die, you'd have a valid point. Since I've never done those things, you don't.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    We don't have a parade to express our joy being ourselves. We have a parade to express our right to exist. We're told regularly that we should die, that we're abominations, that we're going to hell, that we're mentally damaged, and there are a host of countries where it is illegal for us to exist. Name one place where it is illegal for a heterosexual to be themselves? Yeah, now I hope you get it.
    ^Very much this. That pretty much sums it up.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    If you can name a place where I bashed straight people, told them they're disgusting, wrong, or should die, you'd have a valid point. Since I've never done those things, you don't.
    Pretty sure he didn't tell you that you are disgusting because you are gay but because some of the stuff you ve said in here is very very questionable to say the least

If you really are native american I'd figure you'd understand the feeling of persecution but clearly not.
    I'm just as Native American as Obama is African American(50% for those who dont understand). I live in the south, central Florida, and I dont see this persecution that all these minorities claim happens everyday. I live 90 minutes from Orlando and I work with people who are homosexual and actually were real life friends with the people that were murdered in Orlando and even they dont feel like they are persecuted against. Hell I've been called "cracker" many times but it's doesn't bother me. Maybe I've just lived in a college town most of my life where many different people live therefore the systemic racism isn't seen by me.

I'd have to say that the people that feel they are truly being oppressed should move somewhere else as 99% of the US isn't like that nor is the rest of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, you dont think you've bashed straight people in this thread? Really? Really? Okay. Thats enough mmo-champion then, the fact that you're actually a moderator on these forums is disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Implying left/extreme left is not mainstream in this decade...
    Trump being as popular as he is would say otherwise so, and not even Bernie getting the nomination... but please continue to make me laugh lol

Many people have a mistrusts of any group who can't take a joke at there expense and to some the #HetrosexualProdeDay is precisely that a joke. Simple advice ignore them or chuckle along side them but don't go on the "this is offensive" path it will only encourage people to take this further.

Lmao, hurling insults? This guy is literally saying straight peoples opinions dont fucking matter. God forbid i use some bad words and tell him he's being a fucking bigoted little shit. I know. Im oppressing his frail little ego!

He's been civil. Jesus fucking christ. At least the liberals stick together I guess. Even when they're wrong.
    Dude, I don't agree with Darsithis, but you're clockin' in at a 12 and I need you to bring it back to 7. Language matters to convey your message, tone matters to deliver the message. If you can't use either those effectively, your message is lost.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...