Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What joy would my life have if I couldnt eat raw porkmeat anymore?

if we stop eating meat wtf will happen to the animals, the world was made for someone to be on top of the food chain and if we stop that we are tampering with the Eco system, Its our true nature to eat meat.
    Be Free! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I am a lax Pescatarian. As for why I am not vegan, because I like Sushi, and an all vegan diet tends to be a bit expensive. It is also not healthy; Vegetarians/Pescatarians tend to be healthier than either "full" meat eaters or vegans.
    Have fun with your mercury poisoning.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    If we weren't meant to eat animals they wouldn't be made out of meat.
    Humans have meat, would you eat a human?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    There are also far less "preachers" among vegans than internet dwelling humans think (hint: never met one that wasn't some random person on the internet).
    Tell that to my dozen vegan friends who post a lot of things on facebook like "I am enjoying my guilt free meal. Is YOUR meal guilt free?" I don't disagree with veganism. I disagree with the blatant need for some vegans to push their agenda on everyone else in a way that tries to guilt trip people. "Animals are being abused and slaughtered just for your meal!" or "Don't you think animals don't have feelings?" or "Life without bread is passable."

10+ Year Old Account
    I love animals more than most people but I like meat. Simple as that. Me not eating meat is not somehow going to save the world. Animals eat other animals all the damn time. It is part of the natural order. Sure humans do some fucked up things for their food but that still does not change my stance. I respect people who choose to be vegan or vegetarian but I am not going to feel guilty because I like to eat meat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    Depends. Do we taste good?

simply put meat has benefits, their are enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and other beneficial substances that come from meat, that you can never replicate with any supplement or any plant in your vegan diet but their are certain substances in plants you can't get anywhere else ether. the point being is, you need both for a proper diet.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    My personal code of eating things that I hunt for, and veganism goes against my general principles of being a good host.

More over, veganism kills animals as well, the very act of agriculture kills millions of field mice and other critters but they don't get a tear shed for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Are you going to personally feed the 9 billion animals that are no longer needed because everyone shifts to veganism? You think those animals are treated poorly now, just wait until they are abandoned because there is no profit to be made.

And who is to say you vegans aren't torturing poor plants by consuming them? At least us dirty meat eaters aren't eating living things (except maybe for that rare salad).

www .pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    You can have that as a vegan too! You may need to take vitamin supplements though.
    It's been proven if you eat correctly as a vegan you don't need to take supplements. That's meat eater propaganda.

Although I totally understand why some people are vegans and I reallydo love animals and yeah its kind of wrong that most animals are just alive to end up on our plate but damn. I love meat, if I loved vegetables as much as I loved meat I'd totally go towards being a vegan but nah, I love meat too much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Have fun with your mercury poisoning.
    I've been eating fish all of my life, almost everyday. Never had a problem. In fact, Okinawans and other Japanese people living by the seaside who live primarily off fish and seafood diets have a higher life expectancy than most other people in the world. Fish is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that are amazing for the heart, rich and protein, and so on.

If you're worried about mercury levels then go for fish that are known to have really negligible levels of mercury in them. Snapper, Monkfish, Trout...Squid also has really low levels of mercury.

When I am forced to , I will ...until then I will choose to eat what I want.

And I am not an arrogantly HUGE deluded hypocrite who feels the need to .
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-06-29 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    To spite preachy vegans.

The fact that items like Veggie "Burgers", Tofurkey, and i kid you not, vegan "Toona" exist, proves that most vegans are hypocrites anyway. "I hate the mistreatment of animals but i couldn't live without eating burgers!"

10+ Year Old Account
    If it tasted good and wasn't some cultural black mark maybe. To spin it the other way....if it was normal would you think twice about it? Other animals will sometimes eat their own. No idea how common it is but it does happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    he very act of agriculture kills millions of field mice and other critters but they don't get a tear shed for them.
    Not to mention, if everyone turned full vegan we would have to expand farmland significantly, which would cause the destruction of habitats for other animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Long pig? Naw, meat's too gamy, something in the human diet is throwing things off. Perhaps vegans taste better?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-