Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    God wouldn't make meat that tasty if he didn't want us to eat it!

Wait...im atheist...damn
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Because I can.
    Because there is nothing you can do about it.
    Because deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    I'll stop eating animals when they stop eating animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    If unborn babies don't have rights then chicken shouldn't either.
    Lol interesting point, considering he may be a democrat, aka pro abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    because I believe in science and science determined humans are Omnivores we have the digestive track and the teeth that proves it
    why are you denying science
    Just because you can does not mean you need to. Feel free to eat whatever you want, but ii felt like doing an "public service announcement".

If the world was reversed and cows were at the top of the evolutionary food chain I do not think they would hesitate at all to raise us to eat us.
    I do not think there would be a "Cows for the Ethical Treatment of Humans" campaign.
    Food is grown to die and be eaten, be it meat from animals or grown from the ground.
    I would instead like to see more of the animal sold at some of my markets. We waste parts of the animal, or consider eating things like heart, tongue, cheekmeat, and the like 'gross' in some regions.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because God created me with Canines to rip and tear meat and Incisors to take big meaty bites out of my food. If He intended me to be a vegan, He would have given me cow teeth.

Silly!
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

10+ Year Old Account
    /pops popcorn
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-06-29 at 06:18 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

My main reason is the mett hedgehog.

Because you're not the boss of me.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    In a post apocalyptic world, I hope I get stuck with all vegans, so they can starve and I can eat them!
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quite honestly, because I hate the taste of 99% of fruits and vegetables, and tofu and soy and all that other stuff tastes even worse imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron locust View Post
    If the world was reversed and cows were at the top of the evolutionary food chain I do not think they would hesitate at all to raise us to eat us.
    I do not think there would be a "Cows for the Ethical Treatment of Humans" campaign.
    Food is grown to die and be eaten, be it meat from animals or grown from the ground.
    I would instead like to see more of the animal sold at some of my markets. We waste parts of the animal, or consider eating things like heart, tongue, cheekmeat, and the like 'gross' in some regions.
    Oh yes, i do agree, if we have to slaughter animals, why make use of every part.

So in a post-apocalyptic world would the vegans maintain there way, change or be the main course at the cannibal buffet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    If unborn babies don't have rights then chicken shouldn't either.
    If unborn babies do have rights, I would like to file a class action lawsuit on behalf of the unborn future babies of 2100, and all subsequent inhabitants of Earth, who endure the ecological damages you, personally, did to Earth.

Small though your contribution may be individually, and therefore small the damages rewarded would be to each future-baby - when considering all potential future-babies - who will each endure your pennies-worth of devastation - I believe you owe me more money than is yet in existence.

I'll hold the money in trust for all future-babies
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but if you "may need to take supplements", then it's not a healthy balanced diet.
    If you do it right, you don't need supplements at all. Source: I'm vegan, workout, and haven't taken any supplements in years. Blood work is perfectly fine.

i buy my meat and dairy from local farms that aren't big business and free range their animals and dont inject them with growth hormones.

I'm not going to worry about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    i buy my meat and dairy from local farms that aren't big business and free range their animals and dont inject them with growth hormones.

I'm not going to worry about it.
    I read that as "I bury my meat" - the first three times I read this - understandably I was super-confused. Sounded like an icelandic thing.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    What joy would my life have if I couldnt eat raw porkmeat anymore?
    Shit.. did you read the damn news about it?
    http://www.focus.de/gesundheit/video...d_5673985.html

I might as well die then... or keep taking the gamble.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Being 'smart' does not cause your body to spontaneously generate B12.
    Eating correctly does. you do know b12 is in soy/cereals/plant milk/yeast/yoghurt right? I'm guessing you don't otherwise you wouldn't have posted that ignorant comment. Have fun with heart disease meat eater!