Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    why did no one nominate Yozakura Quartet for the rewatch
    Because I was busy and didn't get a chance to read the thread until nominations had passed.

One of my friends sent me this the other night, figured I'd share it:
    2:22 AM - RF: Historically, the distinction between a count and a marquis is that a marquis’ domain lies at the border of the kingdom, and is thus more likely to be attacked by hostile forces. This position of elevated trust is why a marquis traditionally outranks a count.
    2:22 AM - RF: Now, the domain of a marquis is called a “march”, derived from the Old French marche (”border, boundary”), and ultimately from the Proto-Indo-European mereg, which translates as… “edge”.
    2:22 AM - RF: A marquis, then, is a literal edge-lord; i.e., lord of an “edge”, or border domain.
    2:22 AM - A: mmk
    2:22 AM - RF: That's kinda hilarious.
    2:22 AM - A: brb telling shadow
    I'd dub myself the residential marquis, but that's a severe downgrade.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I don't remember much of frontier, but I remember generally being not impressed with it. should rewatch it sometime
    delta, freyja is bae
    To word my complaint simply, Frontier was a space opera where songs played an important role. Delta is an idol anime where dogfighting plays an important role. ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I'd dub myself the residential marquis, but that's a severe downgrade.
    Might as well rename yourself shadow the edgelord now.

I've been watching Monogatari recently, I just finished Otorimonogatari: Jesus fucking Christ, Nadeko what the fuck?

That aside, this has been a pretty trippy ride.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Otorimonogatari: Jesus fucking Christ, Nadeko what the fuck?
    She's awesome, isn't she?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been watching Monogatari recently, I just finished Otorimonogatari: Jesus fucking Christ, Nadeko what the fuck?

That aside, this has been a pretty trippy ride.
    HAHHHHHH? definitely fun when her seiyuu does more violent roles :P
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    She's awesome, isn't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    HAHHHHHH? definitely fun when her seiyuu does more violent roles :P
    I have no idea what to even say anymore.

I loved that arc. Kana Hanazawa is amazing. I was actually watching Owarimonogatari last night. Shinobu Mail gets a lot of love (justifiably) but I think the Sodachi arcs are among the best the series has to offer, especially since the "big bad" of these episodes has nothing to do with the supernatural.

Deleted
    I have no idea what to even say anymore.
    You need to agree. Duh.

In order to be safety certified for this next year I have to watch ~6 hours of safety videos and take quizzes on them. Please send help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    In order to be safety certified for this next year I have to watch ~6 hours of safety videos and take quizzes on them. Please send help.
    Can you just wing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Can you just wing it?
    No, the program won't let you fast forward the videos and you can't go to the next video until you've watched the entire thing. The quizzes are administered after sets of videos.

I am seriously watching a video called, "causes of laboratory accidents" in which they point out that unattended students who have not been told how to handle chemicals will get hurt. Thank you, I needed you to talk for 6 minutes on this topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, the program won't let you fast forward the videos and you can't go to the next video until you've watched the entire thing. The quizzes are administered after sets of videos.

I am seriously watching a video called, "causes of laboratory accidents" in which they point out that unattended students who have not been told how to handle chemicals will get hurt. Thank you, I needed you to talk for 6 minutes on this topic.
    That sounds painful. I'm so sorry.

Deleted

Maybe it listed all the imaginative ways in which a modern 14 year old could kill itself when left unattended? One of my friends is a middle school catechist, some of his stories make me worry for this planet's future.

DKs topping damage in a BG/arena? Unheard of!

This is my BG allstar screenshot. Was farming bloody coins for that mount in MoP; granted I had a few healers but I actually fucked their whole team perpetually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    DKs topping damage in a BG/arena? Unheard of!

This is my BG allstar screenshot. Was farming bloody coins for that mount in MoP; granted I had a few healers but I actually fucked their whole team perpetually.
    I had a game where I got more killing blows that hks, I wish I had a screenshot of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I had a game where I got more killing blows that hks, I wish I had a screenshot of it.
    Well, where's the honour in crushing fools that weak?

Finally got around to watching the newest episode of Re:Zero, and I have to agree with whoever said Subaru is what ruins the enjoyment of the anime.

Still good, but Subaru is holding it back to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually wait until the season is over and then binge watch the entire 12/13 ep anime in 2 or 3 days at a time.

Now that the Spring season is over, which Spring 16 releases were your favorites and why?

I started watching Netoge yesterday and I'm on ep 5 now. It's OK.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Being more than 3 entire arcs ahead of everyone on Re:Zero, I'm just going to say I like Subaru. Tbf, I liked him at the point the anime is at right now, anyway.
    I imagine he grows as he goes along? Because I'm perfectly fine with that, and will enjoy that even (I love actual character growth). I'll give him credit, even right now, he has actual character flaws and issues, which is good. But it does kinda get headache inducing at times to just see him yell all the time nonstop.

As long as he doesn't end up being an Emil (From Tales of Symphonia 2)