Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Because there is absolutely nothing wrong with eating meat, especially if it's done in the right moderation. Also, meat is delicious. Animals were put on this planet to feed other animals, aka carnivores and omnivores (and guess what, humans are omnivores!).

If you choose not to eat animals, then that's your own personal choice. But there is nothing more annoying or retarded than a fucking hippie vegan trying to tell everyone else that they're wrong or terrible people for harming those poor, helpless animals. Enjoy your tofu....meanwhile, I'll be enjoying my delicious rib eye steak.

And FYI, humans were able to develop further and faster in ancient times when they learned how to catch animals and cook their meat over fires to help break down complex nutrients (and the human body was able to absorb and better utilize said nutrients) which helped develop the human brain in ways that could never be done with simply eating nuts and berries.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2016-06-29 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post

And why did you list Bees ? Who the hell eats bees? And FYI they don't collect honey, they collect nectar.

Chuck Norris eats bees.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    I will eat meat until every vegan on the planet shuts up. So forever, basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    No. I would rather eat properly. Don't like that? tough luck.

Deleted
    I've been vegan for 4 months now, and feel pretty damn good.

Deleted
    Research has shown plants have feelings and a form of intelligence as well. And yet vegans eat vegetables and fruits. Doesn't that make them hypocrits? Why pity animals but not plants? Bunch of speciesists.

What's the alternative? Starve? All species have to consume something to survive. Why not simply embrace being top of the foodchain?

Edit: Oh, and another tiny thing to consider. Vegans eat lots of soy, right? Do you know Brazil is deforesting large parts of the Amazon to suit your needs? Truly something to be proud of.
    Last edited by mmoceb1605b3cd; 2016-06-29 at 05:22 PM.

Theres nothing wrong with eating meat, Its been the "MAIN" Ingredient in our Food since the dawn of time. When if you swapped to being a vegan. and not eating meat. You'd have to take vitamines. Which isn't natural at all.

I have nothing against Vegans. But stop trying to make others go for vegan, If they wanted to. they'll get to it themselves.

+ Plants have feelings too. (:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I know that its somewhat risky but it worked for so long why should I stop now ? Sushi can give you bad things too, sometimes you have to take a slight risk for things you like imho. Not something you should eat everyday obviously.
    I know right..
    All with you there.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I'm not vegan because I like meat? I mean what kind of question is that?

As to "teh poor animals", I don't really care? I'm the complex life-form, top of the totemm pole per se. What exactly makes you feel bad for the animals? The fact they have a brain, because outside of that, your vegan food is all grown for the same purpose. I think there's been studies that plants do have reactions to being cut/torn/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by theJademist View Post
    LOL at only eating tuna sandwiches. I rarely if ever eat a tuna sandwich. I eat fish I buy from the grocery. I also don't believe you since canned tuna has some of the lowest traces of mercury in them. You'd literally have to eat tons and tons of tuna sandwiches just to get mercury poisoning.

It's funny because mercury poisoning from fish rarely happens. And in countries that eat a ton of fish (like my home country, for example) as a part of their staple, it is almost unheard of.
    It happened.

Was a college roommate. He came out of his room saying "can you guys see these red spots? Are they getting bigger?"

Yup .

So he went to the hospital for it and stopped eating so much Tuna .
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    I've been vegan for 4 months now, and feel pretty damn good.
    I've been eating meat since i was kid. And i feel pretty damn good.

Deleted
    Because extremes are bad and veganism is one (the other being eating only meat). A balanced diet with meat, vegetables and fruits is the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    + Plants have feelings too. (:
    #plantlivesmatter

The honest answer is that I like the taste of it. However, I do go out of my way to make sure that the meat I buy was ethically handled.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It is in none of those things, unless they are not vegan or have been fortified, which is the same as a supplement.
    All bow down to the b12 master! Please bestow your wisdom so that I may enlighten myself if the barbaric ways of your heart disease!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    The honest answer is that I like the taste of it. However, I do go out of my way to make sure that the meat I buy was ethically handled.
    Until it was killed that is.

Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    All bow down to the b12 master! Please bestow your wisdom so that I may enlighten myself if the barbaric ways of your heart disease!
    How do you equate eating meat with heart disease?

Pushing the vegan lifestyle on people isn't going to get you far. People will never stop eating meat outright. What you Vegan's should be pushing for is more humane regulations for the livestock that are to be slaughtered for food.

If the government made it so that all livestock had to be organically raised without all the hormones they pump into them to make them bigger faster, those animals would live a longer fuller life. The meat would be more expensive, and less of it produced.

I suppose so. But as mentioned, big animal industry=many greenhouse effect. We need to find a better way at least.
    The solution is simple. Just murder 3 billion humans and things will return to a stable level. Too many people on this planet to sustain it thats all, doesn't mean we should ignore our base animal needs and eat a diet that slowly degrades our gene pool until we become some shell of our former selves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    http://www.veganhealth.org/b12/vegansources

Not my fault that you don't understand the diet you claim to follow. Bottom line, there are no non-supplement/vegan B12 sources. So just take the supplements, but don't claim you don't need to.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I read that as "I bury my meat" - the first three times I read this - understandably I was super-confused. Sounded like an icelandic thing.
    hahaha the inuits will often bury their seal and caribou meat to age it and preserve it.