Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Until it was killed that is.

How do you equate eating meat with heart disease?
    Really? I assumed, if you looked hard enough you'd find some butcher who used a purveryor that slit the throat and such (as in "keepin' it real") instead of bolting it first. Although, isn't bolting it the "ethical" way?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    hahaha the inuits will often bury their seal and caribou meat to age it and preserve it.
    Yea, and in Iceland they stuff a dead seal with like 100 dead birds, and then bury it for 6 months to gestate and bloat, and then eat the birds 'raw' (marinaded in death).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Hannzo View Post
    Pushing the vegan lifestyle on people isn't going to get you far. People will never stop eating meat outright. What you Vegan's should be pushing for is more humane regulations for the livestock that are to be slaughtered for food.

If the government made it so that all livestock had to be organically raised without all the hormones they pump into them to make them bigger faster, those animals would live a longer fuller life. The meat would be more expensive, and less of it produced.
    That makes no sense. The animal is raised strictly to feed humans, literally no other purpose. Why does it matter if it lived a "longer, fuller life" or a "shorter, super plump" life? We as humans don't like to wait for things. Coupled with there not being enough animals to keep the supply going, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Yea, and in Iceland they stuff a dead seal with like 100 dead birds, and then bury it for 6 months to gestate and bloat, and then eat the birds 'raw' (marinaded in death).
    That's so metal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    That's so metal.
    Iceland is metal as fuck.

Cause even shitty done meat tastes million times better then vegan. I wouldnt mind going if food was good

Because vegans are generally malnourished and scrawny... nothing but sinew, gristle, and bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    http://www.veganhealth.org/b12/vegansources

Not my fault that you don't understand the diet you claim to follow. Bottom line, there are no non-supplement/vegan B12 sources. So just take the supplements, but don't claim you don't need to.
    I was looking at vegan sites as well to post something similar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.
    Erase this demonology signature, if you can't understand the real nature of the humanshit kind...

We aren't equal, we aren't all the same, face it.

Anthropocentrism is the baby of the primal degenerated human feminism, mother of ignorance, arrogance....

Can't you really imagine the futur of such a shitty species, besides cannibalism and generalized pedophilia... because that's what necromancy, is about, in the end.... destroying the Cosmo-logic in the egg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Really? I assumed, if you looked hard enough you'd find some butcher who used a purveryor that slit the throat and such (as in "keepin' it real") instead of bolting it first. Although, isn't bolting it the "ethical" way?
    It's just an exaggerated joke about how killing is cruel and cruelty free meat is kind of an oxymoron.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because plants have feelings too.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Cause even shitty done meat tastes million times better then vegan. I wouldnt mind going if food was good
    Go to a nice vegan restaurant, good vegan food is actually delicious.

Deleted
    Why don't you sustain yourself off the cosmic energies of the Universe yet? I find your treatment of plants both appaling and cruel. All life deserves respect, don't eat anything.

I don't think vegans realize the food they also eat was once alive too.

You know those fruit and veggies you love? they grew. They lived.
    They're just not sentient or alive the same as you and me.

Maybe you should survive on Air instead.

They also do burry sharks for 6-12 weeks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A1karl
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-06-29 at 05:32 PM.

Humans are omnivorous. Our teeth reflect this. We are designed to eat meat. We're supposed to eat meat. Simple as that.

i hope they carry around the seal and hand out the dead birds to children like candy.

Deleted
    Just ate two fresh buns with two primecut Wagyu beef burgers, added some quality bacon to top it off.
    Just to compensate for all the vegans ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    Because extremes are bad and veganism is one (the other being eating only meat). A balanced diet with meat, vegetables and fruits is the best.
    That logic is so bad. Something is either good, or it is not. It has nothing to do with how "extreme" it is, which is subjective anyways. This is like those people who argue that you can be 20 pounds overweight, but not 40 and you can't be perfectly fit because then you are just throwing it in our faces.

Being perfectly fit is what most Americans now view as "extreme" but it is the ideal and the "good" being 20 pounds overweight is bad, 40 even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Erase this demonology signature, if you can't understand the real nature of the humanshit kind...

We aren't equal, we aren't all the same, face it.

Anthropocentrism is the baby of the primal degenerated human feminism, mother of ignorance, arrogance....

Can't you really imagine the futur of such a shitty species, besides cannibalism and generalized pedophilia... because that's what necromancy, is about, in the end.... destroying the Cosmo-logic in the egg.
    I gotta be real, I have no god damn idea what any of that means. HA!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    It's just an exaggerated joke about how killing is cruel and cruelty free meat is kind of an oxymoron.
    Oh I hear ya, I mean, yanking a lettuce out of the ground is the same to me as bolting a cow and then sliting the throat, in relation to food preperation anyway. :P