Possible to leave DH starter area pre 100?

Is there any way to leave the DH starter area either by leaving before it's completed, finishing a minimal amount and not dinging 100, or some other way?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daiceman View Post
    Is there any way to leave the DH starter area either by leaving before it's completed, finishing a minimal amount and not dinging 100, or some other way?
    First, why do you want that?

Second, No if at all possible then it's probably not intended. Just like the goblin/worgen/pandaren starting area.

Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    First, why do you want that?

Second, No if at all possible then it's probably not intended. Just like the goblin/worgen/pandaren starting area.
    This plus you won't even have all your basic abilities without finishing the starting zone.

Deleted
    Can you get invited to a group as a DH? If yes, try getting a lock summon maybe? Or does that not work specifically for some reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Can you get invited to a group as a DH? If yes, try getting a lock summon maybe? Or does that not work specifically for some reason?
    It probably wont. Won't work for death knights. The DH will probably be in a phased area that is completely separate from everyone else, and then flagged as being unable to group up until the final quest is done.

To OP, No. Its not possible for Death Knights. It work be for a DH. Otherwise, like someone else pointed out, you would be broken because you would be missing abilities. There really is no reason to want to leave anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

This was tested and tried previously and the answer was No.

Lock summons, or stone summons, nothing worked... can you leave pre 100? possible, if you only do the bare essentials, no side or extra mobs.. but even then im not sure. most finish 50% to 101

Recruit a friend summon used to work for Worgens. You could give that a go.

probably for 100 boost for the profession increase? i would like to know that too

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    probably for 100 boost for the profession increase? i would like to know that too
    Your going to use a boost that is worth 60 dollars to go up just two levels for professions that won't take long to max out?

probably is a way, through lots of this and lots of that, but we wont know for months maybe even a year after launch when people sit down for hours on end trying to exploit every wall or barrier going.

For example, I've just come across a method online to by pass gilnean starting area and you can leave there as a level 1, that being said, once you do that, soon as you log out and in, you automatically get the worgan passive

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Recruit a friend summon used to work for Worgens. You could give that a go.
    I dont' think recruit a friend's summon works on characters above level 90.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Your going to use a boost that is worth 60 dollars to go up just two levels for professions that won't take long to max out?
    Wanna main DH and i don't do alts so yeah. why would i boost something else since its %100 certainty that its gonna be a waste.
    Last edited by Rafalga; 2016-06-29 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    i don't do alts so yeah.
    Epitome of laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Epitome of laziness.
    Or he doesn't enjoy playing alts? i know i sure don't, i prefer to put 100% of my time into the character i wanna play

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Epitome of laziness.
    How the hell did you come to that conclusion. It's funny too since my work takes most of my time so i don't waste the little free time i have on doing the same shit i've already done on 15 different characters. Also there are other games out there you know? But since you can associate laziness with a video game , there is nothing much i can say

You cannot boost a demon hunter. Blizzard has already confirmed this.