Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thought the title was "Why aren't you a virgin yet?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Because i love meat. Duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't give enough of a shit and I am not a homosexual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Thought the title was "Why aren't you a virgin yet?"
    How would that work? I thought that was a one way road...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Well, another (albeit troll) thread about vegans that became cancer... interesting there are no actual vegans in the thread trying to force you all to adopt the diet (minus the OP's post, ofc).
    That's the thing with groups. Russians in games are the same or Brazilians for you americans. You often only notice those that are bad in some way and you don't know when a russian doesn't yell at you in russian that they are russian at all.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-06-29 at 06:19 PM.

Nice bait OP, 9/10, good try.

I love meat, that's why. I was born a carnivore and I will die as a carnivore. Nothing can replace a taste of a good old rare steak.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Well, another (albeit troll) thread about vegans that became cancer... interesting there are no actual vegans in the thread trying to force you all to adopt the diet (minus the OP's post, ofc).
    Are you blind or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    If you have reasonable alternatives for proper nutrition, you shouldn't eat meat or at the very least restrict your consumption. I don't think it's immoral to end the life of something else so yours can continue, but every single person here draws a line somewhere. Do you eat cats and dogs? How about chimps and rats? There's nothing so strange about moving the line to include animals like cows and pigs. Eating a cow because you have no other choice to survive is one thing, but that doesn't apply to anyone here.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-06-29 at 06:20 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Because meat has a superior taste, and I don't care about animals.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    In other words, you like the taste of meat? The sensation aspect was what got me, ha.
    Well, eating meat is more than merely taste. Meat has unique cooking methods and styles. When you eat meat, it has its own aspects of nutritional values that you have to weigh in for making meats and organizing diets. Also, eating meat has more sensations that just taste. Meat has unique textures and density when you eat it. This is why I used the term "sensations" instead of just "taste."
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    There is a small issue for me, I would become a vegan tomorrow, its just that damn no meat eating part - drop that and I am there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    How would that work? I thought that was a one way road...
    No, you get it back if you abstain for 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    I'm avoiding becoming Vegan because I want to personally piss you off. Brb going to eat a cow.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    Humans have meat, would you eat a human?
    fuck yeah I would
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Because meat is tasty and awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Could also be we aren't vegan since we don't wan't to belong to the same group of people like you.

That was exactly my thought but I figured it wasn't worth it.... No offense?

You are going to volunteer? No? Then shut up.
    Only if a couple billion go down with me, you ready to make that plunge buddy? No? Then cut the snark.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

I "identify" as a meat eater.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know if someone's a vegan?

They're the ones arrogantly telling you how to live.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2016-06-29 at 06:24 PM. Reason: grammar
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xada View Post
    Only if a couple billion go down with me, you ready to make that plunge buddy? No? Then cut the snark.
    It doesn't work that way, i never demanded we radically reduce human population, HOMIE.

To annoy the OP and people like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

If the environment is your concern then you better: stop driving, stop using paper, convert your entire house to solar power, stop buying things from amazon, stop buying things from anywhere (trucking industry), stop eating things grown on farms (gardening equipment is responsible for tons of emissions).

You don't get to pick and choose your crusades. All or nothing!

Edit: kill all your pet dogs, too. One study has claimed that “a medium-size dog leaves a larger ecological footprint than an SUV“.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because vegans are arrogant douchebags, that is why. Also, screw your environmentally disrespectful lifestyle, how does it feel knowing half of your shitty food comes from another part of the world while I source my meat locally? Yeah, that's right, I'm more hipster than you are cause I buy and eat local. Enjoy eating almonds and constantly getting sick due to a lack of protein and vitamins that don't come from pills.

Also, because being an omnivore has been the most constant of all lifestyles over the course of history, and meat eaters were always the most dominant creatures.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2016-06-29 at 06:29 PM.