Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Okay, sure.
    You give to much credit to your very limited uni experiences and thinking its common

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I dont get why any one wants to prance around shouting from the roof tops what gender they like to fuck.
    Wasn't aware this happened

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I dont get why any one wants to prance around shouting from the roof tops what gender they like to fuck.
    Hey, we got it from the birds! Easier to find each other, so keep chirping!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    We don't though
    That's why the SJW brigade consists of mostly 20 to 30 year old "men" that are either bald, bespectacled and bearded, or have hipstery pink hair.

All having one thing in common: they feel guilty and hate any white male that doesn't hate themselves like they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    So being someone whose personal gender and sexuality are a complete mess I am glad to see that there is a day celebrating these people. If the LGBT community can have parades, pride months, and whatever else celebrating themselves then there is no reason why the people who can actually procreate naturally or those who are okay being the gender they are shouldn't have the same things. Honestly, if you wanted more peace between the groups of people you'd encourage equal amounts of celebration for all groups.

Though to be honest I don't understand why we have to celebrate who we are. It's the equivalent of having a brunette pride day. Totally pointless.
    I want to see an attack helicopter pride day, just to see the shitposters of the world run through the streets in apache helicopter costumes.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Deleted
    Straight people is so oppressed today that they need a pride day?

rofl

Deleted
    That's why the SJW brigade consists of mostly 20 to 30 year old "men" that are either bald, bespectacled and bearded, or have hipstery pink hair.

All having one thing in common: they feel guilty and hate any white male that doesn't hate themselves like they do.
    Meanwhile, outside certain internet sources...

Deleted

Is their a source on this or are you making stuff up

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah see, this is bullshit. I'm sure there are a couple guys out there who feel this way, but it's hardly a real thing. You spend way too much time on the internet, my friend.

People complain about SJWs as if they aren't in their own little bizarre bubbles of reality.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post

rofl
    They even get laughed at for mentioning it.

Quote Originally Posted by PleaseHold View Post
    Meanwhile, outside certain internet sources...
    Oh, I forgot they're just spooky projections on the internet that don't really exist or function in real life.

Excuse me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is their a source on this or are you making stuff up
    He met one white knight at uni so clearly its an epidemic

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah see, this is bullshit. I'm sure there are a couple guys out there who feel this way, but it's hardly a real thing. You spend way too much time on the internet, my friend.
    Willful ignorance to serve your own argument. Cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    He met one white knight at uni so clearly its an epidemic
    You never met any so clearly they don't exist at all.

This is true now. It didn't used to be true. There's a reason Gay Pride began, and it's still going because people love a good party.
    Having fun and partying has nothing to do with being gay or not. Also i don;t remember you having to circle out your sexual preference, EVER except in case i mentioned but that also goes to drug users.

People DID give a fuck if you're gay or straight until these sorts of events started happening for a few decades. It gave a lot of gay people the courage to come out to a world that didn't want them at the time. As that happened and more and more people became exposed to gay people around them instead of pretending they didn't exist, acceptance became more of a thing. But it sure as hell wasn't that way in the 80s.
    No they DIDN'T ( see what i did there )?!? When you go down the street or sit in a bar I don't see an arrow above your head with the word gay or straight. People just don't care, like 80% or more are simply just not interested same as they are not interested what political party are you in ( if any ). Those things are not important....

It's a party. People dress up and have fun at parties. Do you know how to have fun?
    So it's not a party if you are not half naked with makeup? In each LGBT parade I have seen 90% of the guys were almost naked and having heavy makeup. How is that related do sexuality?

It was called Pride originally because Pride is the opposite of Shame, and homosexuality was blanketed under a very thick layer of Shame for decades. Pride was to tell people they shouldn't be ashamed.
    Only because you/they are labeling things. remove the label and there you go...

Deleted
    Oh, I forgot they're just spooky projections on the internet that don't really exist or function in real life.

Excuse me.
    Nobody is denying they exist, we're denying they're as common as people claim

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post

rofl
    Is it really about oppression?
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    We don't have a parade to express our joy being ourselves. We have a parade to express our right to exist. We're told regularly that we should die, that we're abominations, that we're going to hell, that we're mentally damaged, and there are a host of countries where it is illegal for us to exist. Name one place where it is illegal for a heterosexual to be themselves? Yeah, now I hope you get it.
    I'm not gay so, I have no real idea what you have to go through, especially in youth. What I do know is that I havn't met a single person IRL that ever thought homosexuality is bad. Obviously I havn't asked anyone, but that is the norm where I live.
    The only way I see a homosexual getting harassed in Sweden is if they interact with religious people (which there are few off, even more so in the anti-gay category) or if you deal with a kid / moron which just wants to be rude. Either way, these are categories of people that I as a straight guy wouldn't go near simply because I have no patience for stupidity / lack of education.
    If you feel you are constantly getting opressed where you live then perhaps you should move? Sure it sucks but it sure must be a better alternative than to not feel as if your right to exist is accepted.

We don't though
    Well. At least your account title's accurate.

You really, really just want to pull some victim card for yourself, don't you?

I can say that I have never, ever encountered anything that gets even close to the thing you try to sell us as the next sociopolitical movement. You just seem to spend way, way too much time on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    You never met any so clearly they don't exist at all.
    And? Racists also exist yet they're irrelevant to me as white knights should be to you. Are you a political science major or something that you meet all these weirdos at uni? Major in something useful please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    I'm not gay so, I have no real idea what you have to go through, especially in youth. What I do know is that I havn't met a single person IRL that ever thought homosexuality is bad. Obviously I havn't asked anyone, but that is the norm where I live.
    The only way I see a homosexual getting harassed in Sweden is if they interact with religious people (which there are few off, even more so in the anti-gay category) or if you deal with a kid which just wants to be rude. Either way, these are categories of people that I as a straight guy wouldn't go near simply because I have no patience for stupidity / lack of education.
    If you feel you are constantly getting opressed where you live then perhaps you should move? Sure it sucks but it sure must be a better alternative than to not feel as if your right to exist is accepted.
    Homophobia is fortunately becoming rarer in Western Europe but it still unfortunately exists