Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You're not calling me out on anything.

You're just going "No you're wrong you poopie face." and then turning around and going "LOL I OWNED HIM." to your friends.
    I did? News to me. We all just seem to agree that you are exaggerating a shitton.

I agreed with the tumblr craziness being stupid, what do you want me to do? Join you in your victim complex?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I'm just describing what is happening, and now I'm the insecure one? Okay.

Seems like you're just running out of tactics, familia. And it's kind of funny to see.
    That you think people turn around and "tell their friends" is terribly insecure but hey /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    Obviously there is people that is hateful against straight people, though I doubt they are as many as straight people hating on gays. Cause laws and shit that exist. Hate against any sexuality is wrong obviously, but gays still have a really hard time and issues in many countries.
    The Pride day for LGBT was created duo their oppression, words can have many different meaning, just saying. And there is many americans that are oppressed in one way or another, just sayin'.
    Woman is some countries are forced to marry old farts who are sometimes 5x older then they are. In some countries they don't have any rights. Its the same fucking thing but I don't see the "western" countries making a big issue and spending millions on parades to make people aware what is happening there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I did? News to me. We all just seem to agree that you are exaggerating a shitton.

I agreed with the tumblr craziness being stupid, what do you want me to do? Join you in your victim complex?
    And you just keep on going "NO! MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS NOT IMPORTANT! IT HAS NO INFLUENCE OVER ANYONE! NEITHER DO UNIVERSITIES! NOR "ANTI-MANSPREADING" INITIATIVES BY ACTUAL COMPANIES!"

At this point, the president could probably be the literal incarnation of Tumblr and you'd still say: "You're exaggerating! She doesn't have enough influence!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    As long as we can avoid the furry pride day, I'm down for it.
    No, put them on the same day. The comedic result would be hilarious.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Deleted
    Oh, I'm just describing what is happening, and now I'm the insecure one? Okay.

Seems like you're just running out of tactics, familia. And it's kind of funny to see.

- - - Updated - - -

The same old posts going "Nope, you're wrong, I don't see it?"

Boy, I wonder why.
    Because we've countered your arguments and accusations but you ignore them and repeat yourself. Saying something multiple times doesn't make it true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You thing girls don't look at the guys butt or crotch?!? And also have you ever been out in a club? You simply know when the girl likes you, you catch her stare, looking at you from time to time... You thing gay people don't do the same thing?
    Of course they do. And yet it's silly to expect gay men not to talk about sexy men with other people. "Keep it to yourself" is inherently telling people that they shouldn't talk about who they are. Society doesn't expect men and women not to talk about how sexy they find each other. They shouldn't expect men not to talk about how sexy they find other men, or women women.

In the same place I am right now. Again do people have pointy arrows over their head ? No we don't. talking about sexuality is like talking about politics. It becomes interesting the moment someone mentions it in most cases you wouldnt even pay attention to it.
    You may not have paid attention to it, but people absolutely did. Hell, I remember Ellen DeGeneres being forced off her TV show when it became public that she was gay, and that was the mid-90s.

Carnival is one thing ( just look at origin ). Parade is something different.
    Look at the origin of the Gay Pride Parade. They've been doing this stuff from the beginning too.

Age is something different, same as eye color, hair color it is something you see it is more like a "phase" you go through ( age and hair mostly ). Sexual acts are one thing, if you do them on the street you should be fined no matter what your sexual preference is. That is ahy I said, no one cares if you are gay or not until you tell the world about it.
    If gay men walk down the street holding hands they should be fined? Should they not be allowed to hold hands? If they hold hands, should that give people the right to ridicule them?

Pride as a movement helped people begin to move out of the closet so that they didn't have to hide these things. That's good.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    That you think people turn around and "tell their friends" is terribly insecure but hey /shrug
    Lol, fine, bragging about how "I totally called him out." when all you did was dismiss valid concerns.

Deleted
    Cool I might tweet a bit. I've also went to a counter protest to the Gay Pride Parade here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Gay Pride is a direct challenge to the idea that generally held precedence before of Gay Shame.
    Because of labeling things. Again remove the label and there you go. Be gay just don't "rub" that in the face of others and if you are don't feel offended if straight people label themselves as "Proud"

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because we've countered your arguments and accusations but you ignore them and repeat yourself. Saying something multiple times doesn't make it true
    You've countered nothing. You've dismissed, that's all you've done. Don't fancy it as any more than an empty, meaningless dismissal, let alone "countering.".

And you just keep on going "NO! MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS NOT IMPORTANT! IT HAS NO INFLUENCE OVER ANYONE! NEITHER DO UNIVERSITIES! NOR "ANTI-MANSPREADING" INITIATIVES BY ACTUAL COMPANIES!"

At this point, the president could probably be the literal incarnation of Tumblr and you'd still say: "You're exaggerating! She doesn't have enough influence!"
    Is this where you went off the rail for good?

Want to quote me on anything that might indicate that? Or me saying that media has no influence at all? Actually, just go back and quote me on anything you are accusing me, that should be fun. Turn back, real life is the other way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, fine, bragging about how "I totally called him out." when all you did was dismiss valid concerns.
    I'm sure they're valid concerns, to you. To me, I don't care because even if this stuff was going on at my school I have absolutely 0 idea because I don't participate in the campus politics and stick to learning and facts, not peoples opinions which waste time that I could use studying.

10+ Year Old Account

Mainstream Media (I hate when people use this term, since they generally just mean "media I don't like") is hardly telling men we should hate ourselves.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Want to quote me on anything that might indicate that? Or me saying that media has no influence at all? Actually, just go back and quote me on anything you are accusing me, that should be fun. Turn back, real life is the other way.
    Pot-kettle.

Deleted
    You've countered nothing. You've dismissed, that's all you've done. Don't fancy it as any more than an empty, meaningless dismissal, let alone "countering.".
    Probably because you failed to back up anything with evidence

Mainstream Media (I hate when people use this term, since they generally just mean "media I don't like") is hardly telling men we should hate ourselves.
    It is telling them that white, heterosexual men are still born racist and must do anything they can to atone. Bullshit about white privilege, male privilege, cultural appropriation, rape culture, yadda yadda yadda.

Pot-kettle.
    I just hope you will eventually overcome your funny little paranoia you have going on there; it's great entertainment, but sad nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I'm sure they're valid concerns, to you. To me, I don't care because even if this stuff was going on at my school I have absolutely 0 idea because I don't participate in the campus politics and stick to learning and facts, not peoples opinions which waste time that I could use studying.
    You don't have to care. Hell, World War 3 could break out and you could not care. The problem is you barge in and tell others they shouldn't care. And that's where I disagree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope you will eventually overcome your funny little paranoia you have going on there; it's great entertainment, but sad nonetheless.
    Yes, I know you can dismiss and call things you disagree with paranoia, but can you actually reply with something of worth? Like, you know - a reason why no one should take the MSM dishing out propaganda, or universities telling white men to hate themselves, or companies fighting and legitimizing the absurd, misandrist concept that is "manspreading".

- - - Updated - - -

No, mainstream media is just that.

MAINSTREAM media.

This includes Fox, Huffington Post, Gawker, The Guardian, etc.

If you were to use Fox's conduct as an argument, I wouldn't go "LOL, you just call it mainstream to serve your argument."

Of course they do. And yet it's silly to expect gay men not to talk about sexy men with other people. "Keep it to yourself" is inherently telling people that they shouldn't talk about who they are. Society doesn't expect men and women not to talk about how sexy they find each other. They shouldn't expect men not to talk about how sexy they find other men, or women women.
    You are mixing things now. having sexiest remarks in public isnt really a good thing no matter if you are gay or straight. Between friends is Ok to some degree. I wont be talking about how i think that girl infront of me has < insert the most sexiest word you can think of > ass with my sister, mother, father or female friend. There are always limits....

You may not have paid attention to it, but people absolutely did. Hell, I remember Ellen DeGeneres being forced off her TV show when it became public that she was gay, and that was the mid-90s.
    Because she labeled herself as gay. That's what im tryeng to say. No one cares until you start the topic about something.

Look at the origin of the Gay Pride Parade. They've been doing this stuff from the beginning too.
    yeah but carnivals are few millenias older

If gay men walk down the street holding hands they should be fined? Should they not be allowed to hold hands? If they hold hands, should that give people the right to ridicule them?

Pride as a movement helped people begin to move out of the closet so that they didn't have to hide these things. That's good.
    Again, most people just don't pay attention until you rub it in their face.

G2G now, need to make dinner and gonna download S vs B and watch it....