Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well no, i was hunting. You can always read what happened, you know?

stoopid mudd
    Maybe you're hunting bugs in your camp!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Maybe you're hunting bugs in your camp!
    No need, for that i have a trained contagious ape that i carry around in my batman backpack.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted

Xanjori is sent valuable medical supplies by his fans! Go fuck yourself Zealo! Prik receives the same advice! Izalla sinks to a new low......

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Izalla sinks to a new low......
    Wow, Iz, wow.

Deleted

Volibear waits until Ami is sleeping before putting his chainsaws to good use, FIRST BLOOD! Marack is forever alone and we laugh at him for it! Charades, what fun! Icedwarrior starts a fireworks show!

15+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about, i should give my ape a name and somehow coerce the game god to give him a spot instead of one of the bots.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about, i should give my ape a name and somehow coerce the game god to give him a spot instead of one of the bots.
    Name him Rich!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Name him Rich!
    Hmm na, maybe war boy, or war ape, you know to honour immortan rich.

Deleted

Winter suffers from night terrors! Manwell hopes to escape his nightmarish life using the power of dreams! Urgh, no one wants to see that May! Sky High hits that bong then passes out!

man this is a laid back game today, waiting for the second shoe to drop.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/I8RFX8e.jpg[img]

Xanjori is sent valuable medical supplies by his fans! Go fuck yourself Zealo! Prik receives the same advice! Izalla sinks to a new low......
    That's a bit rude isn't it?
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted

A pokeball cracks Tahuun on the head and it enrages him, Algy soon regrets it! Chronosul beds down on some rocks for the night! Four tributes wonder what beasts lurk nearby! Vanyali and Gemini start to bond!

Deleted
    Rokom you fool, you have doomed us all!
    That's not a very nice thing to say.

Deleted

This will teach you to conspire against me! Val does what he does best! Dyra tells Sett a magical tale of someone dumb enough to think europeans heat up milk in frying pans! Being a Gen OT mod is getting to Crissi!

- - - Updated - - -

Dyra gets a thorn in her paw! The demon thorns are attacking the cats, YES! This will teach you a lesson Pendra! Three fuckwits team up to hunt for stragglers!

- - - Updated - - -

May arms herself with a childs plaything! Wake up Xanjori, you lazy bastard! Sting has resorted to thievery now, his fall to Chaos is complete! Prik is trapped by the infamous rake rape field!

15+ Year Old Account
    This will teach you to conspire against me! Val does what he does best!
    Ha, you needed a mod to kill us. How can you live with yourself?!

Deleted

Three pussies team up for mischief! You stink Rokom! Guess Bob really is as dumb as we all thought! Manwell flees from the succubus!

- - - Updated - - -

Ha, you needed a mod to kill us. How can you live with yourself?!
    A lot easier than you right now.

This will teach you to conspire against me!
    Yeah, run to the mod Joe, he is good guy!

kek

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/NQinntk.jpg[/img]

And the fleebath ends as it began!
    Was starting to wonder if Id show up!

- - - Updated - - -

Also god damn I am so sleeping through the entire day tomorrow.

15+ Year Old Account
    I´ll be back!

Deleted

The hatchet God blows his blessings all over Crissi! The bird never was too smart..... Valarius exposes Sky Highs secrets to the world, then pockets a few things for himself! Zealo curses those flying shit machines!