Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    Have fun getting heart disease at the ripe age of 40
    You're the very example why people hate vegans. Go dude, stay classy.

(I am not talking about people who do not eat meat, ofc. I am talking about fuckers who do not care about what they eat, all they care about is what other people eat).
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but if you "may need to take supplements", then it's not a healthy balanced diet.
    and this, 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I like meat.

My sister is the only vegan I know who doesn't have the impulse to tell rando's all about it, all the time.

Here's a trigger for you salad lovers out there: She's a huge deer hunter.

I'm not a vegan because I refuse to join cults and that's basically what it is. I've known a few and they are all preachy and into conversion. I happen to like chicken, beef, and seafood. I could happily live on fish. Must be my latent orca genes expressing themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    Ice cream doesn't taste better than a good steak. What can a vegan even know about a proper prime beef steak?
    Ice cream tastes different. Good, but different. That is the whole point of having different tasty foods - enjoy the diversity.

And we don't see posts on forums like "why aren't people eating more ribeye, this shit is delicious", or "hey let's all wear more fur, it is cool looking and so smooth".

Being vegan is like being a Jehova witness.
    Just can't keep it to yourself, can you? Eat whatever the fuck you want, and let other people eat whatever the fuck they want.
    First off, i'm not a vegan, i'm just standing up for vegans. But yes, i've eaten steak, but i don't want to get terrible diseases from unhealthy food. That's another thing, most vegans are healthier than the average person simply because it takes away the unhealthy stuff such as, red meat and dairy products. But anyway informing people about how horrible the meat industry is.

Also please don't compare vegans to jehova witnesses at least vegans try to promote the protection of real creatures c:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Because I like meat.
    ^This. Couldn't have said it better.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    That, and vegans are fucking retarded .
    Nice generalisation there.

Thank you pigs for converting vegetables into bacon.

I like eating meat, and will continue to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    So, what you are basically saying is that because some things are fucked up in the food industry, we should all stop eating meat.
    Am I supposed to stop having sex because some people get raped?

That is a weird way of justifying your logic and helps in no way to solve the core problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    You're the very example why people hate vegans. Go dude, stay classy.

(I am not talking about people who do not eat meat, ofc. I am talking about fuckers who do not care about what they eat, all they care about is what other people eat).
    Like i already said about a million times i'm not a vegan. I'm just saying that most of the meat eaters are being ridiculous and most meat eaters are also super unhealthy.

Like i already said about a million times i'm not a vegan. I'm just saying that most of the meat eaters are being ridiculous and most meat eaters are also super unhealthy.
    So, in other words, you're spreading lies and misinformation.

RE: Thank you for being an awesome example of why people hate vegans.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

15+ Year Old Account
    Have fun getting heart disease at the ripe age of 40
    yeah because im an idiot who dont exercise to stay in shape and I only eat meat 24/7 !!! I have a healty diet... and exercise 8 hours a week !
    Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

I've asked a few vegetarian and vegans if they get hungry from the smell of cooked meat(does it smell good to them?) Everyone but one said yes. I think that one person was a lair. What does this mean.. It means that humans are omnivores and it's in our instinct to eat plants and animals. Now just because I eat meat doesn't mean I don't give a shit about how they are treated. It's a hard thing to know that Pigs for example are smart and love to play, cuddle and are very friendly, yet taste so amazing. I cry everytime I watch a peta video. NO joke. I tried going Vegeterian for a month. I put in a honest effort. By the end of the month, I was very sick and starving. You really do get withdraws from not eating meat. Plus, I found to be hungry more often. Because I was hungry all the damn time I ended up spending way more money on food then I ever had before. I can't afford the lifestyle. I know what your gonna say there are other protein options. I've tried them and they taste like shit. I cant eat things that taste disgusting. I ate beans often. lentil soup for one and I do still eat that. So, in the end it was helpful because I do eat more veggies. But, I still eat meat.
    Last edited by flyspyro; 2016-06-29 at 07:17 PM.

This thread rustled my jimmies so hard that I had to make an account just for this :')

I'm a vegan and I have never gone up to someone or made a giant big deal out of being vegan. I'm vegan because I care about my health and the environment and I love animals. Just because there are some annoying vegans who think they're better than everybody doesn't mean squat. I don't care if you eat meat, if you're a good person and don't harass me just because I choose to be vegan. My boyfriend and his family are meat eaters, so are most of my friends - they don't use fur though, a lot don't use real leather.

If a friend wants to learn more about veganism and animal cruelty then I will tell them about it but otherwise I don't even bring it up, unless I get asked why I won't eat a certain thing or something like that.

When I still used animal products I knew a few vegans in real life and not a single one of them acted in the way you people portray them here. Back then I had the 'but it's tasty lol' attitude and they did not condemn me for it. They didn't harass me into becoming vegan, I did my own research and made this decision on my own.

Making vegan meals tasty and nutritious is really easy. They're very quick, cheap and easy to prepare, too, unless you're into some sort of 'wild rice mocha cocoa pudding with caramelized star fruit and bananas harvested in Narnia'. I don't have any deficiencies and the only reason I now take a vitamin supplement is because I'm cutting weight for a sport and less food = less nutrients = bigger chance of not being able to get everything in, but that's a concern even with an omnivorous diet.

If someone made a thread 'How come you don't like bacon' I certainly would not come in there and go 'hurr durr stop telling me to eat meat screw you you manipulating cultists'.

Oh and to be honest I never really liked meat much, it always smelled odd to me, I just ate a lot of it because I was convinced it's the only way to be an athlete (it's not)

Deleted
    Because i know that even if i stop eating meat i won't save a single fucking animal, and meat is tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    But the animal industry is putting a heavy toll on our environment. They really do contribute to the green house effect by a lot!

I rather eat meat and let the governments around the world put controls for Animal rights.

Why should I have to be vegan and resort to medical supplements in order to have a balanced healthy diet.
    Last edited by Lucifer Morningstar; 2016-06-29 at 07:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Because I like meat.
    Naughty!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    There is no benefit to being vegan, so I won't be.
    Protecting animals and the planet =/= a benefit? Your life must be very interesting.