Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Because if everybody became Vegan, we wouldn't need the animals. In fact, they'd just get in the way and eat all the other crops. So.. we'd probably just get rid of them all. And then even more animals would go endangered or extinct.

Is THAT what you want? For pigs and cows to go extinct?

Maybe if Pandas tasted a bit better in a burger there'd be more of them around today.

Animals LIVE because of me. I allow them to have a whole (albeit short) life, because I eat them, otherwise they would never have existed.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2016-06-29 at 07:18 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonthor View Post
    I rather eat meat and let the governments around the world put controls for human rights.

Why should I have to be vegan and resort to medical supplements in order to have a balanced healthy diet.
    I'm oh so sure your diet right now is super balanced and super healthy. Just like every other person in this thread.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not vegan because I am smart enough to realize that humans are omnivores, not herbivores...and meat tastes to damned good to not eat any.
    Last edited by Flatspriest; 2016-06-29 at 07:57 PM.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    Extreme? The most common causes of death in 1st world countries are diet related diseases.
    Wrong thats acually high blood pressure which can come from a number of things which eating plants does nothing to improve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I'm oh so sure your diet right now is super balanced and super healthy. Just like every other person in this thread.
    'I love bacon!' -> 'That's wonderful!'
    'I smoke' -> 'Just don't smoke around me'
    'I drink Pepsi all day' -> 'I like Cola more'
    'I'm vegan' -> 'Let me tell you how much I know about human health and nutrition!!!!!'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shyriel View Post
    'I'm vegan' -> 'Let me tell you how much I know about human health and nutrition!!!!!'
    Think you misread the thread title, closer analogy would be....
    'Why aren't you smoking like I am?' -> 'Go fornicate yourself'
    'Why aren't you drinking Pepsi all day like I am?' -> 'Go fornicate yourself'
    'Why aren't you vegan like I am?' -> 'Go fornicate yourself'
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    List of stupid play on emotion crap
    I eat meat because
    1. Its pretty well required for a balanced diet.
    2. Its FUCKING DELECIOUS.
    3. I get a warm feeling knowing my life is sustained by the life of lesser being.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Also please don't compare vegans to jehova witnesses at least vegans try to promote the protection of real creatures c:
    Vegans are promoting unscientific and dogmatized approach.
    Which is based on made up morals, "research" that is done mostly by "vegan" scientists, with a lot of agression towards anyone that doesn't agree with them.
    That's no different than any other cult.

The fact that they believe that they are "protecting" the environment and "poor animals" rather than a concept of God doesn't make it any different.

And as with any cult or religion - there are people that just believe whatever they want to believe, and live their own lives in accordance with their beliefs.
    With those people I don't have any beef, it is their choice, and I sometimes even admire the hardships those people try to overcome because of those beliefs.

But there are people that try to feel better because they are christian, satanist, vegan or healthy runners. For whatever reason among vegans the percentage of self absorbed shitheads is higher than among christians.
    You can know a person for 30 years and have no idea that he is a christian, or a buddhist for that matter.
    Try to think about one person that you know that is vegan, and haven't told you about it? Have you ever been surprised by the fact that someone is vegan? Me not.

Crazy religious people throw gay people off the roofs, or kill abortion doctors.
    Crazy "animal lovers" trash meat shops, throw blood at people wearing fur, for now, then we'll see crazy morons killing butchers for being butchers or some stuff like that.

So no, there is no difference between a Jehova witness and a vegan. Especially between a vegan that is rubbing his "veganism" in other people's faces and expecting people to change their diet just because he belives it is right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I prefer meat to plants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Think you misread the thread title, closer analogy would be....
    'Why aren't you smoking like I am?' -> 'Go fornicate yourself'
    'Why aren't you drinking Pepsi all day like I am?' -> 'Go fornicate yourself'
    'Why aren't you vegan like I am?' -> 'Go fornicate yourself'
    The OP has not said anything rude at all, it's just you guys that feel an emotional connection to meat and get so upset that this thread has 20 pages

I only eat animals that would eat me, sharks, pigs, cats. I'm a hominismanducanitarian. "Eater of animals that eat people."

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite.
    cool b0ss

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    Vegans are promoting unscientific and dogmatized approach.
    Which is based on made up morals, "research" that is done mostly by "vegan" scientists, with a lot of agression towards anyone that doesn't agree with them.
    That's no different than any other cult.

The fact that they believe that they are "protecting" the environment and "poor animals" rather than a concept of God doesn't make it any different.

And as with any cult or religion - there are people that just believe whatever they want to believe, and live their own lives in accordance with their beliefs.
    With those people I don't have any beef, it is their choice, and I sometimes even admire the hardships those people try to overcome because of those beliefs.

But there are people that try to feel better because they are christian, satanist, vegan or healthy runners. For whatever reason among vegans the percentage of self absorbed shitheads is higher than among christians.
    You can know a person for 30 years and have no idea that he is a christian, or a buddhist for that matter.
    Try to think about one person that you know that is vegan, and haven't told you about it? Have you ever been surprised by the fact that someone is vegan? Me not.

Crazy religious people throw gay people off the roofs, or kill abortion doctors.
    Crazy "animal lovers" trash meat shops, throw blood at people wearing fur, for now, then we'll see crazy morons killing butchers for being butchers or some stuff like that.

So no, there is no difference between a Jehova witness and a vegan. Especially between a vegan that is rubbing his "veganism" in other people's faces and expecting people to change their diet just because he belives it is right.

I am not religious and I can recognise that most religious people don't murder gays or bomb abortion clinics.

Conversely, you should open your eyes to the fact that plenty of regular people who are just like you are vegan and just live their lives

The OP has not said anything rude at all, it's just you guys that feel an emotional connection to meat and get so upset that this thread has 20 pages
    Ahaha and here it begins.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Because I want a healthy balanced diet. Simple as that.
    This, not eating meat isn't great, we are designed to function on mostly meats and animal fats.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Because vegan is unatural. I got my canin teeth for a reason, and that reason isn't to eat some green leaf to "save the nature and future!"

Also because meat is so god damn good. Nothing like a big red steak a saturday evening. Or a huge BBQ party with friends and/or family.

Another thing that makes me detest all vegan, is the people that are vegans. They can't stop bitching about how "good" they are, and how "bad" I am for eating meat. gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

How often do you hear people mention any of the first three phrases in a usual daily talk?

How often do you see people that smoke tell other people that they are scum because they are not smoking, organizing protests against non smokers?

How ofter do you see people going on the internet to start discussions on how tasty and nutritious bacon is, and how everyone shall eat it?

And then compare it to how often do vegans talk about being vegan, and how good it is for everyone.
    I have seen one crazy person saying that he was not only vegan himself, his wife was also vegan, they were raising a vegan child, he stopped all relationships with his parents, since they won't agree to become as vegan as he is, and he was also feeding his dog only vegetables, trying to make it vegan too.

I haven't ever seen this amount of crazy among smokers, or Pepsi lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Ahaha and here it begins.
    Quote one thing equal to 'go fuck yourself' in the opening post then? Why does everyone get so upset at the mere suggestion of stopping their meat intake?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can have that as a vegan too! You may need to take vitamin supplements though.
    Actually that's not true, as the stigma holds it. My girlfriend is a certified nutritionist and went fully vegan about 1 year ago, and paired up with relugar exercise she's on the very best health she's ever been, and she absolutely doesn't take or even need any kind of additional supplements.

As for me, fuck that, I like meat far too much and care about all that far too little about the ethical issues to ever consider changing my food habits, no matter how much nagging I suffer daily.
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2016-06-29 at 07:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    I dont want to turn into a self righteous prick

heres a joke

How can you tell someone is vegan??

Oh dont worry they'll tell you within 30 seconds of meeting them

The sad part is you most likely arent vegan just vegetarian but are too ignorant to realize what animal products you are using/consuming like every "vegan" ive met.

I'll stick to my thick fat juicy steaks thanks, enjoy drinking prune to supplement your iron