Poll: Staying, rolling Druid or rerolling something else?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question Poll: Are you staying Druid, rolling one or rolling away from the class come Legion?

Greetings, Druids!

Now that beta has advanced and the prepatch is on the horizon I'm interested in what players of their respective classes think about what's happening to them.

Have fun voting! I'm opening a poll like this in every class forum to get the bigger picture and plan to condense the info for future reference.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orange for life!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always raided end-game content as a Druid since Burning Crusade. I just love the class versatility. I just love it!

Quote Originally Posted by St4rC0 View Post
    Greetings, Druids!

Now that beta has advanced and the prepatch is on the horizon I'm interested in what players of their respective classes think about what's happening to them.

Have fun voting! I'm opening a poll like this in every class forum to get the bigger picture and plan to condense the info for future reference.
    It should probably be by spec not class.

It would also be helpful to know if the players had participated in the beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    It should probably be by spec not class.

It would also be helpful to know if the players had participated in the beta.
    That'd create too many possibilites with people playing one to all four specs, changing from one to the other, swaping stuff out - and that on 10 classes, nah. Big picture. Big, rough picture.

I had contemplated leaving druid for another but after getting some late testing in with Balance, Resto and Guardian. I was pleasently surprised. I had thought about rolling over to Priest and Warlock, however, Resto hasn't been butchered like I once thought and Balances' rework is fitting and has a lot of options for playability. I will alt a Priest and Warlock but will remain with Druid afterall. Main Spec Resto, OS Balance. In the off-chance my guild would need a tank or melee, I wouldn't be opposed to rolling either spec. Looking forward to launch.

Staying druid, but only because I'm not feral or bear. If I was, I would reroll away from those godawful artifact forms.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    Doing my best to get a green light from officers to reroll to demon hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Staying druid, but only because I'm not feral or bear. If I was, I would reroll away from those godawful artifact forms.
    Also waiting for someone to take this bait.

Druid has been my main since I started playing years ago and will continue to my main.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Waiting for prepatch to decide. Been playing Moonkin since TBC and this is the first time I'm considering a main class switch.

Deleted
    rerolling since feral was very underwhelming in beta. I don't want get into the same bs like with wod.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Doing my best to get a green light from officers to reroll to demon hunter.
    Fel Green light?

Also, the random colour glyph disables the artifact forms.

Currently rerolling from Hunter to Balance unless Hunter ends up so far ahead of Balance that RL changes his mind ;<
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

Deleted
    Druid has been my main since early 2005 and I'm not planning to switch in Legion either.

Those artifact forms are beautiful and you should all love them.

Depending on tuning of feral is what is going to make it or break it for me. If it remains where it is, I'm all set.

Not just druid for life but also FERAL for LIFE. No matter the state we will be in. I will never abandon druid/feral.

Druid ftw....agreed, its hard to NOT be a druid simply for those new skins...

as someone who has played beta on my mates account and invested about 40+ hours into Balance the spec i have mained since mid Mop, and Guardian that i have been since starting wow.

i am rerolling class.

balance has had to many iterations to be good to play come legion, to people who have never played balance it will come off easy, my mate who has never touched balance loves it and does better at it then me, and ive been playing balance for years.

going from what we are now to what we will be is a be difference, it has been dumbed down so hard, to the point where it is to RNG reliant, and we have to maintain a resource and use it when it is advantagous, going from a class that has never had to do that, yes you could argue rolling eclipse bar or eclipse charges or the cast to rotate eclipse bars we have had over the years, but going from a non resource class to a resource class is hard.

as for Guardian it feels rough, we can take more physical hits then most tanks, but going up against a boss with magic we get fisted from this side of the moon and back.

ill be testing come prepatch on ptr, with my current gear to see if there are any changes so i can get an idea of what it might be like come lvl 110 while in BIS current lvl gear.

but until then im stuck in wanting to reroll.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by gardner View Post
    Not just druid for life but also FERAL for LIFE. No matter the state we will be in. I will never abandon druid/feral.
    Given the information from the Chronicle, it's hard not to be

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    as someone who has played beta on my mates account and invested about 40+ hours into Balance the spec i have mained since mid Mop, and Guardian that i have been since starting wow.

i am rerolling class.

balance has had to many iterations to be good to play come legion, to people who have never played balance it will come off easy, my mate who has never touched balance loves it and does better at it then me, and ive been playing balance for years.

going from what we are now to what we will be is a be difference, it has been dumbed down so hard, to the point where it is to RNG reliant, and we have to maintain a resource and use it when it is advantagous, going from a class that has never had to do that, yes you could argue rolling eclipse bar or eclipse charges or the cast to rotate eclipse bars we have had over the years, but going from a non resource class to a resource class is hard.

as for Guardian it feels rough, we can take more physical hits then most tanks, but going up against a boss with magic we get fisted from this side of the moon and back.

ill be testing come prepatch on ptr, with my current gear to see if there are any changes so i can get an idea of what it might be like come lvl 110 while in BIS current lvl gear.

but until then im stuck in wanting to reroll.
    What class were you thinking of rerolling too?