Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i eat meat 7 times a week, mostly chicken.

you'll change your gender/sexual orientation and hate it every day of your life before i become a vegan.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Connect the dots by yourself. Please, answer me this: where do you going to put all those people who are working on a process to get food on our plates? Considering we already have a fucking growing unemployment. Also, considering the meat business is usually your local one. You and your self-righteous vegan friends are basically destroying thousands of people. For the sake of not killing fucking chicken. So much for being an enlightened person. #morale

It would be fallacy if we were gifted our weapons by some super deity or something. We developed our tolls using our intelligence, they are ours by the right and they are the very integral part of our defense. Stripping a human of his tools is idiotic. By the way, that's why it is intelligence which always triumphs over raw force, not the other way around.
    But raw force is nice.

You speak of green house effect as if it is a bad thing. Anything else you babble about is automatically invalid, because that only phrase on the start denotes your stupidity level.

Quote Originally Posted by Viabull View Post
    2) Humans are absolutely NOT the top of the food chain, apex predator, etc. This is simple to prove. Throw a human in a cage with a lion, tiger, bear, badger, or really just about any other animal with teeth, and see who is dining on the other at the end of the fight.
    a cage? something crafted, invented, created by humans? a tool if you will? so why would you place a human inside something a human made, but not let the human defend himself with something human made, like a sword, a spear, a gun, armour, etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, lemme ask one thing. Do vegans eat plants? Because that's the same thing, raising and slaughtering defenseless plants over many thousands of acres. Plants that help reduce the green house gas effects and produce the oxygen that we humans and other animals need to breathe. Plants that have shown they feel fear and pain through the movements of their stems and leaves, causing vibrations when they sense a threat.

But let's just ignore that, because we're vegans. And vegans are always right!
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

It's pretty nice up here at the top of the food chain with all these delicious minions at my disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Yes it is... the supplement balances it... that's what it's there for.
    Yes, it makes up for the diet itself not being balanced.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by hellinter201 View Post
    You speak of green house effect as if it is a bad thing. Anything else you babble about is automatically invalid, because that only phrase on the start denotes your stupidity level.
    Why are you so angry? It hurts my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    a cage? something crafted, invented, created by humans? a tool if you will? so why would you place a human inside something a human made, but not let the human defend himself with something human made, like a sword, a spear, a gun, armour, etc etc.
    It was for the sake of argument. Put a human in the middle of the jungle with a hungry tiger and you'll get the same result.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theJademist View Post
    Not to mention, if everyone turned full vegan we would have to expand farmland significantly, which would cause the destruction of habitats for other animals.
    Not really. Livestock and livestock feed cover 1/3 of Earths icefree land, we already use way more space to make food for all the animals we are raising for meat than for anything else pretty much.

http://www.fao.org/newsroom/en/News/...448/index.html
    Last edited by mmoca70212b9fb; 2016-06-29 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viabull View Post
    You are the one that is brainwashed, actually. The meat, dairy, and egg industry (government) relies on you do be so they can continue to profit off you. The body does not need calcium supplements beyond the state of infancy (whenever the mother stops producing breastmilk). The only reason we need supplemental calcium is because we are eating acidic animal protein that causes our body to leech phosphates from our bones to break it down.

Do some research. You can start here: http://www.waoy.org/26.html
    Also by the way, with doing no research, I can immediately disprove 8,9,10 on your link.
    8 chimpanzees are omnivores and do not have claws on their hands for ripping meat
    9chimpanzees have been witnessed having compassion for injured members of their group
    10. I don't usually eat breakfast. I have went fishing and hunting on an empty stomach. So yes I do NOT have to eat before gathering creatures to eat them

Deleted
    Because I like the taste of their innocent flesh.

Mwahahhaaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    You can have that as a vegan too! You may need to take vitamin supplements though.
    Supplements have shown in studies to not be nearly as good. A balanced diet will always bemuch better than a vegan one. The quality of proteins and fat is vastly different in plants and animals.

A vegan diet can be sufficient enough, but not optimal.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-06-29 at 08:47 PM.

My application to be vegan was declined because of a lack of self righteous authority and for being too open minded to others.

I'll leave this little gem here as well

Deleted
    Cause I really really don't like salads.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Connect the dots by yourself. Please, answer me this: where do you going to put all those people who are working on a process to get food on our plates? Considering we already have a fucking growing unemployment. Also, considering the meat business is usually your local one. You and your self-righteous vegan friends are basically going to destroy thousands of thousands of people. For the sake of not killing fucking male chicken. So much for being an enlightened person. #morale
    I don't believe I was aggressive at all in my post, it's cute that you're getting so defensive. Also, everybody is self-righteous in this world. Look at this thread. Meat eaters are self-righteous too. Everybody believes what they are doing is best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    All that condescending, pretentiousness- only to be completely, utterly, wrong.
    Sources in my link. None in that crap you linked.
    https://veganbiologist.com/2016/01/0...ot-herbivores/
    My link > yours.

Off to dinner- steak, of course. Buh bye now.
    How about the fact that meat isnt sustainable?

Since youre trying to compete with links, here you go http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Supplements have shown in studies to not be nearly as good. A balanced diet will always bemuch better than a vegan one.
    That is true also. There has been great arguments by researching proffesionals(not people that think they know what they are talking about) about the absorption of supplements. One example is vitamin d. Vitamin d deficient people have been told to talk d supplements for a long time. But there are studies that show the affective as of upping their d levels as inconsistent regardless of dosages

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Yes, it makes up for the diet itself not being balanced.
    No, the diet includes the supplement. That makes the diet balanced.

Deleted
    Its quite funny how people feel insulted and try to defend themselves with "im not pretentious like you, leave me alone, let me eat what I want!". This reasoning completely misses the point that our earth CANNOT keep going like it does right now with our gigantic meat consumtion. Theres just no space, even water is getting overused because the sick amounts agriculture uses. It takes 2500 GALLONS (9500 liter) water per burger. And California tries to solve lack of water by taking shorter showers? lmao