Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But there's actually verifiable evidence that it was a cover up. Just because people don't want to believe it, doesn't make it any less true.
    There wasn't a cover up. They placed blame on the wrong circumstance. That day there were protests around the Arab world in response to the video. They assumed, falsely, that the attack was in response to it and kept repeating it until it was clear that wasn't the case.

You could make a case in how long they kept repeating the wrong circumstance, but that isn't a coverup. It's just willful ignorance on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    You had a a diplomatic outpost being overrun and an Ambassador being killed on Sept 11 by an Al Qqueda affiliated group that was allowed to rise to prominence in Libya in the vacum of the United States overthrowing that country's leader. Simultaneously, Obama was campaigning as being strong on terrorism by going around the country saying "Bin Laden's dead GM is alive." You don't see how those two things wouldn't coexist?
    How would any of this be solved by blaming a video? A terrorist attack is still a terrorist attack. It doesn't matter why they attack so how does blaming a video to somehow save Obama's chances at reelection make sense?

And an embassy attacked in bumbfuck Libya is somehow the pinnacle of Obama's failure at stopping terrorism? How does that make sense? We never deployed boots in Libya so how is any of this on him?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    BTW i'm more smarter and inform than you.
    Sig gold right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    There wasn't a cover up. They placed blame on the wrong circumstance. That day there were protests around the Arab world in response to the video. They assumed, falsely, that the attack was in response to it and kept repeating it until it was clear that wasn't the case.

You could make a case in how long they kept repeating the wrong circumstance, but that isn't a coverup. It's just willful ignorance on their part.

How would any of this be solved by blaming a video? A terrorist attack is still a terrorist attack. It doesn't matter why they attack so how does blaming a video to somehow save Obama's chances at reelection make sense?

And an embassy attacked in bumbfuck Libya is somehow the pinnacle of Obama's failure at stopping terrorism? How does that make sense? We never deployed boots in Libya so how is any of this on him?
    It's not willful ignorance if they actually knew the cause (which they did), and still continued to push that narrative. It's only willful ignorance if they believed the bullshit they were trying to sell. We have proof that they did not believe it.

Deleted
    Wow, that actually was your best response, lol!
    what else is there to say, 9 investigations have said it all. you have no case, you just look a fool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's not willful ignorance if they actually knew the cause (which they did), and still continued to push that narrative.
    That's the very definition of willful ignorance.

It's only willful ignorance if they believed the bullshit they were trying to sell. We have proof that they did not believe it.
    What proof might that be?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love all the fake outrage from the GOP Committee members about the people who died in the attack. I'm not saying there shouldn't be outrage, I'm saying their outrage is falsely motivated by politics. Where was their "outrage" for the attacks during the Bush administration?

- - - Updated - - -

You're getting yourself turned around. You actually should be agreeing with what he's saying - you're just reading it to fast atm.

Simple. It distracts from policy failures.

And an embassy attacked in bumbfuck Libya is somehow the pinnacle of Obama's failure at stopping terrorism?
    I never said that. Are you sure you meant to reply to me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    what else is there to say, 9 investigations have said it all. you have no case, you just look a fool.
    You can read my case. I can see that you don't want to reply to me, that you have no reply to my case, but that doesn't mean that I don't have a case.

No, willful ignorance is only if you actually believe it. She was not unaware of the truth, and knew it very early on. However, she, along with the rest of the administration continued to push what they knew to be a lie.

Willful ignorance is more in line with a Trump follower who still believes what he is saying, even though the guy has been proven to be a liar many times over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good guy Vyxn, proving that the Benghazi scandal was a lie. I had no idea he was such a Hillary supporter. I guess I had Vyxn all wrong. I mean wow, thanks to this thread I learned that the GOP had cut funding to security for embassies. Thats something I didnt know before

Thanks Vyxn. I am so surprised that you would be supporting Clinton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No, Hillary lied...about people who died.

Bush lied which led to over 4,400 US soldiers dying.

See the difference?
    Afraid I don't. Of course I'm not as open to political suggestion of unproven wrongdoing as you are. She is a bald-faced liar. Fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I love all the fake outrage from the GOP Committee members about the people who died in the attack. I'm not saying there shouldn't be outrage, I'm saying their outrage is falsely motivated by politics. Where was their "outrage" for the attacks during the Bush administration?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the outrage, if it can be called that, is more about not sending any help and denying all requests for increased security and THEN blaming the attack on a video that nobody saw when she knew full well it was a deliberate terrorist attack. Bill is a liar. Hillary is a liar. It is so ridiculously true I don't know why you would bother denying it. Regardless of whether she stole, cheated, killed or lied you are STILL going to vote for her. I bet if she clubbed a baby seal it wouldn't sway your vote.

Where was their "outrage" for the attacks during the Bush administration?
    You mean Sept. 11? It was there, trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

Deleted
    Simple. It distracts from policy failures.

I never said that. Are you sure you meant to reply to me?

- - - Updated - - -

You can read my case. I can see that you don't want to reply to me, that you have no reply to my case, but that doesn't mean that I don't have a case.
    I read your case, it does not matter, you are not getting anythign to happen a lot of much more qualified, more experienced and much more vindicitively opposed to Clinton people have all concluded there is nothing to do in this.

So you have no case.

I read your case, it does not matter, you are not getting anythign to happen a lot of much more qualified, more experienced and much more vindicitively opposed to Clinton people have all concluded there is nothing to do in this.

So you have no case.
    Lol ok. Obviously you haven't read the report, you haven't read my arguement, and you have no intention of even trying to make a point of your own. You simply want to tell me that I'm wrong. Good work champ!

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    To be fair, they are probably tired of their deceased sibling being used as a political football by both sides.
    Both sides? You have got to be kidding me. Who was it that pushed the 8th investigative committee? Who?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    For all you Hil-haters out there they just can't be bothered with reality, here's another shot at bringing you back into the fray.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...urn-trey-gowdy

For all you Hil-haters out there they just can't be bothered with reality, here's another shot at bringing you back into the fray.

Is that MSNBC as a source? Sorry I only get my news from FOX or Infowars.

Exonerated? lol Most of us don't think she did anything criminal, she's just an liar and incompetent and that was proven

Is Hillary Clinton the best the Democrats can do? How sad is your other candidates when shes top pick. Oh and before you say it, yeah I laugh about Trump too, so don't try using him as a defense.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Is that MSNBC as a source? Sorry I only get my news from FOX or Infowars.
    Lol, it totally is - nothing biased there at all. The piece is written almost as an Onion article, but I still liked how it went after the Benghazi committee for their total lack of providing anything useful. Lol - Hillary actually took a small jump in the pools after their report was released.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Exonerated? lol Most of us don't think she did anything criminal, she's just an liar and incompetent and that was proven

Is Hillary Clinton the best the Democrats can do? How sad is your other candidates when shes top pick. Oh and before you say it, yeah I laugh about Trump too, so don't try using him as a defense.
    For non-Hil-haters, Clinton's qualifications for President are beyond reproach. No one since Eisenhauer has more executive qualifications than Hillary. The problem is that since she's been around for nearly 25 years and in the spotlight much of the time, people have already made up their mind, and most people don't have the intellectual honestly to change it once they've decided.

So while you may think she's a liar and incompetent, history and facts demonstrate otherwise.

Deleted
    Lol ok. Obviously you haven't read the report, you haven't read my arguement, and you have no intention of even trying to make a point of your own. You simply want to tell me that I'm wrong. Good work champ!
    its not about right or wrong, although I think you are mistaken in your fervor, its about if anythign will happen, it wont,and you look silly for obsessing on it.

its not about right or wrong, although I think you are mistaken in your fervor, its about if anythign will happen, it wont,and you look silly for obsessing on it.
    I'm not obsessing on it. I'm discussing it on an internet forum board. Which, to be honest is not what you're doing. All you're doing is insisting that I'm wrong, because you don't want to take part in a discussion and have your opinions challenged. I'm ready to have my position challenged, too bad you don't feel the same way.

Deleted
    I'm not obsessing on it. I'm discussing it on an internet forum board. Which, to be honest is not what you're doing. All you're doing is insisting that I'm wrong, because you don't want to take part in a discussion and have your opinions challenged. I'm ready to have my position challenged, too bad you don't feel the same way.
    no, I'm pointing out that you are in fact wrong, 9 investigations have pointed out you are wrong, and you keep going on about it, and nothing is going to happen.....unless the republicans want to waste more millions of $ on another pointless investigation to find nothing wrong again.

What you, and the republicans, are doing, it the very definition of obsessing, and not admitting you are just making futile points is in fact showing you are not open to your position being challenged at all. a rational person drops the issue when 9 investigations have found nothing worth taking action over.