Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm thinking the crooked serpent with no eyes refers to Ysera, who rarely opens her eyes or even uses them for anything really. The one time she did open her eyes was in WOTA, when Malorne was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    I'm thinking the crooked serpent with no eyes refers to Ysera, who rarely opens her eyes or even uses them for anything really. The one time she did open her eyes was in WOTA, when Malorne was killed.
    Pretty sure she had her eyes open from twilight of the aspects onward, or at least post cata.

Upon reflection, is it possible the Old Gods are influencing the Legion more directly?

Sure, Sargeras built the Legion to fight them, but the Legion is largely made out of demons that already wanted to destroy everything before he recruited them. I don't even know if most of the Legion knows why Sargeras is leading them. It wouldn't be so hard for someone to nudge them to destroy certain things for a different reason, especially with Sargeras' current state being quite ambiguous. Void stuff has been tied in with the Legion since the voidwalkers in Frozen Throne.

Alternatively, it could be a more specific conspiracy. When Sargeras found the titan world that was fully corrupted by the Void, a bunch of Dreadlords were hanging out on it and gave him information about the Void. The Dreadlords are famous for being duplicitous and for using shadow magic, so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise to find out they've been working for the Void. Also, Frostmourne and the Lich King's armor were forged by the Dreadlords, and they granted Ner'zhul powers very similar to what he was able to do with the Void in Warlords of Draenor.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2016-06-28 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaniAndras252 View Post
    Actually no, "N'Zoth was also the Old God that drove Neltharion to the brink of insanity."
    Re-read (although I am sure you never actually read it in the first place) the War of the Ancients trilogy. It literally states that Neltharion is not hear A VOICE but VOICES driving him to madness. One of the books even blatantly states that the Old Gods (notice the "s"?) drove him to madness.

Keep in mind N'Zoth is still likely trapped in a cavern deep under the sea, putting him physically quite close to the core of Azeroth. His proximity to the deep parts of Azeroth are likely the reason behind his corruption of Neltharion and his relative threat to the world soul of Azeroth. The next expansion will undoubtedly be about Azshara, N'Zoth, and the race to keep Azeroth from being corrupted by N'Zoth and his minions from Nyalotha.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaniAndras252 View Post
    Regarding what you remember, N'zoth alone was the one who did a majority, if not all of those things. The corruption of Neltharion, or Deathwing was due to N'zoth, as well as the corruption within the Emerald Dream. Ironically, what lies below the Maelstrom and around it? The civilization of the naga believe it or not. How close are the Broken Isles to that? Pretty damn close if you look at it on the world map. C'thun was in Silithus, I don't recall if the questing there foretold of him, I would assume so due to the war of the shifting sands etc. Yogg-Saron was known pretty much known or "hinted" at since Howling Fjord when (at least on ally side if I remember) you killed the crazy miners down in those caverns. Yogg would whisper you every so often, and the ore was also what was driving the miners insane (clearly). Last but not least, I would assume the Titan Ra's dialogue dealt with Y'sharrj, considering back when the old gods were imprisoned, Ra took the southern part of the world (Pandaria) to watch over. I'm sort of sad that Y'sharrj, being the "big daddy" in all, and the most powerful old god, didn't get that much of a spotlight. I personally would have found it awesome if the seven sha we would have fought (or did rather) combined into one entity that was literally the size of pandaria and we had to defeat it. Now to me that would have been an epic way to defeat the strongest one, but nope lol. (Totally just ranted apologies) I am pretty excited for how this will turn out.
    Yogg was responsible for the corruption of the emerald dream. have the digital edition of chronicles so the info is on 2233 of 3634.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Pretty sure Hakkar had a rather notable couple of eyes.

Hakkar's entire goal was to manifest in the physical world and feast upon every conceivable source of blood.

I don't think the line refers to Hakkar though.
    Maybe. Forgot about hakkar's flesh body instead of the skeleton one.

But end of 4.1 trailer it seems Zul wants to summon hakkar.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Maybe. Forgot about hakkar's flesh body instead of the skeleton one.

It's your most typical reptillian head.

But end of 4.1 trailer it seems Zul wants to summon hakkar.
    Zul wanted to enslave and weaponize Hakkar. You see Jin'do attempting to do just that in the ZG instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Zul wanted to enslave and weaponize Hakkar. You see Jin'do attempting to do just that in the ZG instance.
    Wanted to and failed
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account

Well i think Zul was trying to get Hakkar on his side, while Jin'do was trying to forcefully control Hakkar's power (one is to Hakkars liking the other is not)

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Wanted to and failed
    If it weren't for the players messing up the ritual, it would have likely worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well i think Zul was trying to get Hakkar on his side, while Jin'do was trying to forcefully control Hakkar's power (one is to Hakkars liking the other is not)
    Nah, unlikely. The Zandalari know what Hakkar is and his nature. In the cinematic Zul says "but against the power we'll soon unleash, none shall stand for long", that sounds like Hakkar was going to be a tool rather than an ally. Which makes sense, the Zandalari know that Hakkar is nothing but a bloodthirsty god.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Day will break over the city of eternal night. - Perhaps this refers to Karazhan? Though, Karazhan isn't a city. Perhaps Suramar or Dalaran?
    The wolf cub will inherit a bloody pack. - This may refer to Greymane's children or even Anduin but what does it mean a bloody pack?
    "City of eternal night" can be Suramar, Ny'Alotha, something in Duskwood, Gilneas or the Undercity (the last three are a bit of a stretch).
    "The wolf cub" is most likely Anduin. His "bloody pack" would be the alliance members who want revenge for the Broken Shore (Greymane, Jaina, Admiral Rogers, etc).

The six-eyed master has seen your fate, <Name>! You will fail, and worlds will burn!
    This is weird - sounds a lot like old god stuff, but weren't them Legion guys? I suppose the six-eyed master is just some powerful demon.

Fear not the time when great Sargeras's shadow eclipses the sun. That is the moment of our ascension. Death will follow, but it is only a doorway. Step through, and you will shed your frail skin and take on a form kissed by emerald fire. Dig the ash from your eyes, and you will find a higher purpose at Sargeras's side. - Since this refers to an event AFTER the prepatch, we can assume that this has nothing to deal with the dreadlord event.
    That's just what happens if Sargeras gets to Azeroth.