Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Now, to answer your probable first question: fivethiryeight.com is an organization that takes national polls and compiles all data to make very VERY accurate predictions.
    2 very's? Well I'm convinced!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I don't follow, I made a joke that probably has some truth to it and I ignored what, that Republicans and Democrats will defend their politicians in pretty much any situation?
    There is no truth to her getting on stage and shooting somebody, it's a hyperbole reply. What you ignored is the actual wrong doing. For example, I would have done this, when talking about Trump:

Trump supporters will support him, even when his stance flips and he claims it was them missing the obvious, not his change of rhetoric.

... or, more directly to Trump...

Trump blames birther movement on Hillary in 2008, to defend his promising proof of Obama's foreign birth in 2012.

See, I didn't ignore Trump's actual wrong doing. I don't need to say 'Trump supporters will defend him even if he shoots someone'. I can use actual events to show that Trump supporters will flip with him, even if he tells them they cannot see the obvious or that they will blame Hillary from 2008 for something Trump promised in 2012.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    cuz they are Sheep, Seriously her supporters are beta males, Women who are voting for her because she is a woman and a people who think her skeletons are made up by the GOP.
    So because you don't agree with them then you choose to insult them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Interesting thing about that fellow. He is sporting a 43 tat. He is a neo nazi.
    Actually 88 is the neo nazi tattoo, 43 is SWA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Sorta kinda...
    88 = HH = Heil Hitler. Originates from Germany where using the Hitler salute can get your ass in jail. So, they substituted it with the corresponding numbers of the alphabet.
    The SWA are still neo nazis, that's their dead giveaway.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Sorta kinda...
    Southwest Airlines?

Sorta kinda...
    88 = HH = Heil Hitler. Originates from Germany where using the Hitler salute can get your ass in jail. So, they substituted it with the corresponding numbers of the alphabet.
    They are the Supreme White Alliance, you don't have to technically be a nazi, just a white supremacist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Southwest Airlines?
    Something like that... mental hedge hoppers..
    aka Supreme White Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

They are the Supreme White Alliance, you don't have to technically be a nazi, just a white supremacist.
    Check the link a page earlier. They're using Nazi symbols.
    It's not leading to their site. It's an ADL link.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Something like that... mental hedge hoppers..
    aka Supreme White Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Check the link a page earlier. They're using Nazi symbols.
    It's not leading to their site. It's an ADL link.
    Of course they are, it's just not a prerequisite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which is a neo-nazi skinhead group. The use Nazi and neo-nazi symbols.

What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Is it really that big of a deal, that we need to split hairs between white supremacists and neo-Nazis? I'm guessing the Venn diagram for the two would look pretty close to a single circle.

They got the nomination wrong, so they've already incorrectly predicted something once this cycle. If Trump's rise tells you anything poll after poll, 60million worth of attack ads, and everyone on both sides of the aisle demonizing him, it's that polls and pundits don't mean squat. No one has ever seen a candidate like this before. Everyone loves to bring up margins from past elections, but Trump has received more votes than any republican candidate in history. Just see how it plays out, predictions are meaningless this time around.

7+ Year Old Account
    She is dominating the majority ignoramus vote. Well done Hillary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Is it really that big of a deal, that we need to split hairs between white supremacists and neo-Nazis? I'm guessing the Venn diagram for the two would look pretty close to a single circle.
    It seems very important to Lockedout for some reason. Not sure I want to know why.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    She is dominating the majority ignoramus vote. Well done Hillary.
    Trump seems to have a pretty solid lock on the poorly educated and racist/xenophobic voters. Well done, Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump seems to have a pretty solid lock on the poorly educated and racist/xenophobic voters. Well done, Trump.
    Republican ignoramuses are the minority though. Hillary on the other hand has a bigger pool of idiots to dupe.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Republican ignoramuses are the minority though. Hillary on the other hand has a bigger pool of idiots to dupe.
    I'm not too sure about that, both parties seem to have a whole lot of ignorant people in their ranks.

So......

In a vote between calculated corruption and incompetence, corruption has a 80% chance of victory....

I really hope a viable 3rd option comes up because voting between 2 completely unelectable candidates sucks for the nation as a whole because that leads you with a truly unelectable candidate actually getting it. And having a history in the field does not act as a qualifier for the job, how you performed in that history does.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Remind me, which candidate has had not one but two people try to storm the stage to kill them?

Never mind entire riots breaking out near Trump rallies because those racist* bigoted* all white* Trump voters are listening to their candidate talk.

*None of this shit is correct
    I think its odd how Trump did not capitalize on those issues. I mean he could've said look this illegal inmigrant attempted to kill me, this is the reason we are trying to protect us from illegal inmigrants, yet he ignored the issue altogether. WEIRD. LOW ENERGY

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    So......

In a vote between calculated corruption and incompetence, corruption has a 80% chance of victory....

I really hope a viable 3rd option comes up because voting between 2 completely unelectable candidates sucks for the nation as a whole because that leads you with a truly unelectable candidate actually getting it. And having a history in the field does not act as a qualifier for the job, how you performed in that history does.
    You are expecting too much, Jill Stein is incompetent as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    It seems very important to Lockedout for some reason. Not sure I want to know why.
    I believe you came in here to correct me on the matter, so obviously it means a lot to you as well right?