Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    yeah, the waiver program applies. 90 days stay. That's a lotta time for some spying and killing business
    I am unsure, but I don't think that killing and spying are a valid business reasons when entering the visa waiver program.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    James Bond has always needed fake ID to travel to and from places. It's called a "cover". In fact, his real name isn't James Bond. That's his work name. His real name is Nigel Poundbottom.
    Nope he visited his parents tombstone and it said Bond.

James Bond has always needed fake ID to travel to and from places. It's called a "cover". In fact, his real name isn't James Bond. That's his work name. His real name is Nigel Poundbottom.
    No it's not. lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    All a cover. His real name is Nigel Poundbottom and they just changed the tombstones to help,create a more believable fiction.
    You did not follow the franchise closely. James Bond is the rumored descendant of Sir Thomas Bond, Baronet Peckham. That's why one ofthe movies is named "The World Is Not Enough", after the real Bond family's motto "Orbis Non Sufficit".

I dunno, what did he do before 1975?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    why? a license to kill isn't rare, see videos of the american police with them(yes the rare bad cops, not to be mistaken for the mostly good police)
    They are bad cuz they forget to turn off their collar and dash cams, not cuz they kill criminals. American PoPo are old west gunslingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================