Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Anyone can recommend Dragon Ball Xenoverse ? or should I skip it for the upcoming one ?
    It's fine but it requires a lot of grinding. It also gets very difficult later on because of said grinding. Basically you need to make your character really strong to go up against the really powerful computers.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB: Hyperbolic Time Chamber?

After buying a few AAA games I ended up getting Alice:Madness Returns for 5 bucks. The game is really pretty and I couldn't tell that it was made in 2011. So far the game is good. It's a 3D hack and slash. Scenery is just crazy.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    After buying a few AAA games I ended up getting Alice:Madness Returns for 5 bucks. The game is really pretty and I couldn't tell that it was made in 2011. So far the game is good. It's a 3D hack and slash. Scenery is just crazy.
    It lasts a bit too long, but it's totally worth it for the story and gorgeous artwork.

Just dumped more money on a summer sale than I have in a few years.

Mirror's Edge ($40 on Amazon)
    Doom
    Fallout 4
    Prison Architect
    Bioshock (have disk version, but couldn't pass up $2.70 for easy to install backup)
    Rise of the Tomb Raider (already had JC3, so nice bundle discount)
    South Park Stick of Truth
    Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (3rd copy of DA:O I own now, but this has some stuff not in my other copies)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Just dumped more money on a summer sale than I have in a few years.

Mirror's Edge ($40 on Amazon)
    Doom
    Fallout 4
    Prison Architect
    Bioshock (have disk version, but couldn't pass up $2.70 for easy to install backup)
    Rise of the Tomb Raider (already had JC3, so nice bundle discount)
    South Park Stick of Truth
    Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (3rd copy of DA:O I own now, but this has some stuff not in my other copies)
    Rumours abound about a Bioshock collection possibly en route \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Yea, I had seen this and considered not buying because of it, but I played last year with some kind of graphics change (don't recall if it was a mod or just ini tweaks), and it still looked pretty good to me. I love the Bioshock world and games, but I probably won't buy a remaster, if that is what this collection is, unless the graphics for 1/2 are significantly better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Yea, I had seen this and considered not buying because of it, but I played last year with some kind of graphics change (don't recall if it was a mod or just ini tweaks), and it still looked pretty good to me. I love the Bioshock world and games, but I probably won't buy a remaster, if that is what this collection is, unless the graphics for 1/2 are significantly better.
    Hmm, never even crossed my mind that it could be a remaster, I just thought collection of all three in one deal.
    Time'll tell
    Not played first two.
    Not sure what they could do to B Infinite, game looked bloody good from what I recall (apart from crappy yellow shields blocking the view ;p)

Was going to buy a couple games...then my car shit the bed....and cost $700 to fix =/

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, never even crossed my mind that it could be a remaster, I just thought collection of all three in one deal.
    Time'll tell
    Not played first two.
    Not sure what they could do to B Infinite, game looked bloody good from what I recall (apart from crappy yellow shields blocking the view ;p)
    Bioshock 1's atmosphere alone makes it leaps ahead of infinite. I'm a huge Bioshock fan, and the feelings and immersion in the first one is out of this world. Rapture is probably one of the best atmosphere's in any game I've ever played. It's a character in and of itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Was going to buy a couple games...then my car shit the bed....and cost $700 to fix =/

- - - Updated - - -

Bioshock 1's atmosphere alone makes it leaps ahead of infinite. I'm a huge Bioshock fan, and the feelings and immersion in the first one is out of this world. Rapture is probably one of the best atmosphere's in any game I've ever played. It's a character in and of itself.
    I`ll have to keep an eye out on GMG (or others) to hope they do it on sale again, fingers crossed
    Steam has the three for £3.80, no DLC included though.

Completely forgot they were going to make DLC for Infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Any card that exists at the time of expiration will disappear. Whether they were in your inventory or on the market. So best thing to do is wait till the last day and if you can't sell them/have no use for them then gem them. Otherwise sell them now or craft the badges.
    Question: i have set them on the market, any chance that someone will actually buy them? I mean, how goes the card sales? I'd have to wait for years, days or hours?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Question: i have set them on the market, any chance that someone will actually buy them? I mean, how goes the card sales? I'd have to wait for years, days or hours?
    Some can take a few days, if it goes past two days, take it off and put it up again as the price probably adjusted. The Steam sale cards go like hotcakes though.

Some can take a few days, if it goes past two days, take it off and put it up again as the price probably adjusted. The Steam sale cards go like hotcakes though.
    How can i do that? XD Also, the price i see in the inventory, does it count also for fees? (so ideally i have to stay under it including fees).

How can i do that? XD Also, the price i see in the inventory, does it count also for fees? (so ideally i have to stay under it including fees).
    If it says Market Value: $0.07 then that means when you put it up ideally make it $0.04 w/fees $0.06 so it sells faster or $0.05 if you want the $0.07.

If you go to the Market page http://steamcommunity.com/market/ it'll show Lowest (if its red you might want to relist) there is a button that says Remove and it puts it back in your inventory or it might say relist (might be enhanced steam though).

If it says Market Value: $0.07 then that means when you put it up ideally make it $0.04 w/fees $0.06 so it sells faster or $0.05 if you want the $0.07.

If you go to the Market page http://steamcommunity.com/market/ it'll show Lowest (if its red you might want to relist) there is a button that says Remove and it puts it back in your inventory or it might say relist (might be enhanced steam though).
    I only see the price i listed and the remove button - do i have to search for all items manually?

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just bought Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma. Worth every penny!

I only see the price i listed and the remove button - do i have to search for all items manually?

This is what mine looks like for one card. If the green $0.03 goes red then that means yours is above market price and could take awhile. Also mine might look different because I have Enhanced Steam installed and makes selling cards a lot easier.

This is what mine looks like for one card. If the green $0.03 goes red then that means yours is above market price and could take awhile. Also mine might look different because I have Enhanced Steam installed and makes selling cards a lot easier.
    Ok will get it when i get home (i just miss that column).

Anyway, free monnies is always good.

Nothing rumour about it.
    https://blog.2k.com/news/bioshock-th...n-announcement

PS4 and Xbox only, unfortunatelly.